Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

  • 2 weeks later...
Posted

Shut up, Allamorph. You walk around with knives.  Also you're a big meanie poo head who makes me edit my posts when you point out my preposterousness so there.

I do, in fact, walk around with knives. 

Do you not?

  • 2 weeks later...
Posted

I would not miss this for the world. Or at least, a fairly significant portion of it.

So good to see more names from the past that I fondly remember! :D

Posted

Hmmm. All these folks. This sounds fun. I'll be up for it. It's been, what, 13 years since I've joined? I never really ventured too far outside of the Art area, but I always enjoyed spending my afternoons and evenings with a lot of you folks. 

  • 3 weeks later...
Posted

 

RSVP List (Jan 17th, 2016)

  • Moi (Charles)
  • Japan
  • Petie
  • Boo
  • Allamorph
  • JCBaggee
  • Dragon Warrior
  • Melty Cat
  • Shy
  • Gavin
  • Queen Asuka
  • Brasil
  • Heaven's Cloud
  • The Vampire: Ed
  • Deathknight
  • Annie
  • Braidless Baka
  • Sara
  • Endymion
  • John 
  • Magus
  • Syk3
  • Shwa
  • SaiyaPrincessX
  • Roxie Faye aka MistressRoxie
  • Desbreko
  • James
  • TheShinje

I'm not on that list, but I was active along with many of those people. I first joined OB in 2001 as Tamer_Zach. Over time that name changed to Logan/Leh.

I stumbled back here out of curiosity or nostalgia, or both. I spent a lot of my free time here during those years and many of those usernames bring back memories!

I'd love to see this happen.

  • 3 weeks later...
Posted

 

I'm not on that list, but I was active along with many of those people. I first joined OB in 2001 as Tamer_Zach. Over time that name changed to Logan/Leh.

I stumbled back here out of curiosity or nostalgia, or both. I spent a lot of my free time here during those years and many of those usernames bring back memories!

I'd love to see this happen.

I'll update the list shortly. The big day is coming up pretty quickly now!

Posted

Leh's summary of his history summary just gave me a thought, does the Otakupedia still exist in some form? It might be a valuable resource to help us keep a track of who everyone is and who they may have turned into. ^.^ 

Posted (edited)

Oh yeah, there was some important stuff on there. Thanks, Petie.

Edited by Boo
Added a thanks, because I'm a generally nice guy to everyone except Allamorph and Sandy, who are basically the same person.
Posted

Good news, no one!  I am not on duty on the 17th.  I will most definitely be F5ing this place in another tab as much as I can that day ... assuming I don't stay in bed until noon or something.

Hey, so, question.  Is there any interest in a large-scale IM session that day?  I have seen mention of the FaceBook chat deal, but since part of my deal has always been anonymity (and because I don't really feel like using my Thomas O'Malley alt much anymore), are there/can there be plans for something on another venue?

I used to use AIM a crapton, but I think the last time I logged into it was maybe three years ago, about the time I lost contact with the Utah Crew.  (Which ... isn't really applicable anymore since Beth is in Kansas now.)  I am almost always on Skype, alternately pestering and not pestering Kei, but if there's a more preferred service I can adapt.

Any other takers, or is the FaceBook too strong?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...