• Magus
  • Syk3
  • Shwa
  • SaiyaPrincessX
  • Roxie Faye aka MistressRoxie
  • Desbreko
  • James
  • TheShinje

I'm not on that list, but I was active along with many of those people. I first joined OB in 2001 as Tamer_Zach. Over time that name changed to Logan/Leh.

I stumbled back here out of curiosity or nostalgia, or both. I spent a lot of my free time here during those years and many of those usernames bring back memories!

I'd love to see this happen.

• 3 weeks later...

I'm not on that list, but I was active along with many of those people. I first joined OB in 2001 as Tamer_Zach. Over time that name changed to Logan/Leh.

I stumbled back here out of curiosity or nostalgia, or both. I spent a lot of my free time here during those years and many of those usernames bring back memories!

I'd love to see this happen.

I'll update the list shortly. The big day is coming up pretty quickly now!

Okay, so it took some digging but I found backups of the original Otakupedia's as well as what should be a complete database backup. I'll see what I can do about getting it all online and put up a link when it's ready.

Edit:
Seems to be working now: http://www.otakuboards.com/otakupedia/

Edited by Petie

Good news, no one!  I am not on duty on the 17th.  I will most definitely be F5ing this place in another tab as much as I can that day ... assuming I don't stay in bed until noon or something.

Hey, so, question.  Is there any interest in a large-scale IM session that day?  I have seen mention of the FaceBook chat deal, but since part of my deal has always been anonymity (and because I don't really feel like using my Thomas O'Malley alt much anymore), are there/can there be plans for something on another venue?

I used to use AIM a crapton, but I think the last time I logged into it was maybe three years ago, about the time I lost contact with the Utah Crew.  (Which ... isn't really applicable anymore since Beth is in Kansas now.)  I am almost always on Skype, alternately pestering and not pestering Kei, but if there's a more preferred service I can adapt.

Any other takers, or is the FaceBook too strong?