Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Hello there all!

I'm Serina and I figured I should join since you guys let me on your podcast! (Thanks by the by ^^ )
Writing's a hobby of mine (although I've never tried my hand at fan-fiction) and naturally I delve into various anime and manga from time to time.
Oh, and I'm also quite a fan of Doctor Who... did ya notice? [img]http://www.otakuboards.com/public/style_emoticons/default/sweatdrop.gif[/img]
Looking forward to the shenanigans around here!
Posted
[font="Tahoma"][size="2"]A warm OB welcome to both of you. If either of you feel like exercising your creative sides, the Theatre always welcomes new contributors. [/size][/font]
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
For some reason I got an email to site so I just found out about it o.o

So I registered in the forums for the hell of it :3
  • 3 weeks later...
Posted
hey I'm new here :O I am fimiliar wit the site theotaku I just never knew you guys had a forum xD favorite anime series include shakugan no shana, buso renkin, Yu-Gi-Oh, code geass, vampire knight, and tenchi muyo. I also play video games from time to time, some favorites include zelda, mario, okami, kingdom hearts, and no more heros :D I'm slowly getting into the tales of series but so far I've only played(am currently playing) tales of the abyss. I borrowed tales of symphonia from someone years ago but I never got to beat it when my GC burnt out D: I also cosplay and have been to a few cons, and I make all my cosplay stuff. :D
Posted (edited)
Howzit OB? It's been a while-- so I'm not exactly a new member... I've just been on a very long hiatus from here! To think I would forget about you guys! I'm beginning to wonder if anyone remembers me, I spent a lot of time in what is now called the Theatre and the Art Studio as well! I used to be known as SakuraKid back in '02, then Hatake to what my name is now. Have a good one everyone! I'll be stickin' my nose back in the Art Studio. Edited by Ninjah
Posted
[font="Tahoma"][size="2"]So a welcome and a welcome back. :suave:

If you guys have any issues, feel free to drop me a PM.[/size][/font]
Posted
Hmmm... Yo peoples. I'm oh so new here. Here are MY interests:
[list][*]Video Games (fighting, JRPG, platforming, RPG action/adventure)[*]Anime[*]Tokusatsu (Power Rangers/Super Sentai, Kamen Rider, VR Troopers/Metal Hero)[*]texting[*]talking[*]trying to hang with people[*]seeking out fellow Otaku[/list]
So I hope SOMEONE decides to talk to me...
Posted
[quote name='TokuDragon' timestamp='1307630325' post='707909']
So I hope SOMEONE decides to talk to me...
[/quote]

[b]Hey, welcome to OB! I hope you like it here. ^^[/b]
Posted
[quote name='TokuDragon' timestamp='1307630325' post='707909']
[list][*]texting[*]talking[*]trying to hang with people[*]seeking out fellow Otaku[/list]So I hope SOMEONE decides to talk to me...
[/quote]

Am I the only one creeped out by this? Anyways... I would be happy to talk with you, provided you don't try to stalk anyone!
dx
  • 1 month later...
Posted
Hello. :) My name is "Rain". I'm very excited to have joined this site. I enjoy drawing, watching anime, reading, playing video games and etc. I hope to make some new friends and have a great time on here! :D
Posted
[font="Comic Sans MS"][color="#000080"]Welcome Rain, it'll be easy once you get into the groove of things. I've met a lot of really good friends here, and the people you meet on here will stick you for life. lol. We have some real characters on here. But we're all big, loving family. lol. I really hope you have fun.[/color][/font]
Posted
This is my introduction!

I'm 23, a dude, i live in knoxville/nashville, TN and i'm about to graduate with a mechanical engineering degree. I consider myself a "skeptic" which just means i'm not quite as gullible as you are. Really it entails more than that, but whatever. I like a bunch of stuff and i'm pretty awesome. So do try to get to know me. ;D
  • 3 weeks later...
Posted
Hi! I found this site due to the portal competition, I'm also on theotaku.com
My name is Suteishi, but you can call me Rin, because it's shorter. Check out my portfolio on theotaku, my name is Full Metal Luka on there ;P
Hope I make some good friends!
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted (edited)
Well, for starters my names Bob. I found this place through Mage17, a buddy of mine for a couple years from another forum. I love sports, video games and just pretty much chatting. I haven't RPed in a couple of years.. and by a couple of years I mean about 6-7 years ago. I'm going to try and get back into it to be an active contributor here.

I wanted to throw on here too, if anyone here remembers someone who use to RP under the name Nukai at other forums years ago, lemme know. That was me. Edited by Big Bob
  • 1 month later...
Posted
Hey! I'm a returning member. My very first screen name was Hakira and that was back in 2003/2004. However, since then, the name got deleted or was given to someone else(I don't know) and I came back as Hyatt Hyatt. Went on a long, long, [i]long[/i] hiatus from the forums and here I am again!

I chose the name Happy Heretic Hakira because [i]Hakira[/i] is reminiscent of my very first screen name and Happy Heretic because I am [i][b]heresy[/i][/b] written all over(in a Biblical sense) and I'm very happy and proud of my choice. (:

I was nudged to come back thanks to my brother Inuyasha Fandom to join in some forum RPGs.

This might get my creative juices flowing in other areas of interest other than my fanfiction and original novel.

It's nice coming back!
Posted
[font="Palatino Linotype"]Welcome, guys. Great to see you here. Feel free to send me a PM if you have any questions or need any assistance! [/font]
Posted
[quote name='monado' timestamp='1318354281' post='709873']
Hello! I'm new, I don't really know what else to say... hope I make some friends. :D
[/quote]
[kuja]
Hey there monado! Welcome to OB. Hope to see you around :)[/kuja]
  • 1 month later...
Posted (edited)
[font="Book Antiqua"][color="#00bfff"] Wow, umm hello. I'm [b]Remii[/b], though I have many names., just call me[b] Remii[/b]. I'm your friendly neighborhood ghost.~
I'm normally really energetic in my posts, and I abuse tildes and happy faces.
I [color="#ff00ff"][u]draw[/u][/color], like [color="#ff00ff"][u]cute things[/u][/color] [i](typical)[/i], and I [color="#ff00ff"][u]role-play[/u][/color] [i](I have a forum for that)[/i].
[i][s]I'm currently posting from my iPod at school, sorry this post seems to have little feeling behind it :c
[/s][/i]And I have a computer now.[i][s]
[/s][/i]Anywho, I hope I can feel at home here~ -she holds out cookies- [/color][/font] Edited by Remii Drop

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...