OtakuBoards

New Members: Introduce Yourselves Here

Charles

Hello there all!

I'm Serina and I figured I should join since you guys let me on your podcast! (Thanks by the by ^^ )
Writing's a hobby of mine (although I've never tried my hand at fan-fiction) and naturally I delve into various anime and manga from time to time.
Oh, and I'm also quite a fan of Doctor Who... did ya notice? [img]http://www.otakuboards.com/public/style_emoticons/default/sweatdrop.gif[/img]
Looking forward to the shenanigans around here!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
hey I'm new here :O I am fimiliar wit the site theotaku I just never knew you guys had a forum xD favorite anime series include shakugan no shana, buso renkin, Yu-Gi-Oh, code geass, vampire knight, and tenchi muyo. I also play video games from time to time, some favorites include zelda, mario, okami, kingdom hearts, and no more heros :D I'm slowly getting into the tales of series but so far I've only played(am currently playing) tales of the abyss. I borrowed tales of symphonia from someone years ago but I never got to beat it when my GC burnt out D: I also cosplay and have been to a few cons, and I make all my cosplay stuff. :D

Howzit OB? It's been a while-- so I'm not exactly a new member... I've just been on a very long hiatus from here! To think I would forget about you guys! I'm beginning to wonder if anyone remembers me, I spent a lot of time in what is now called the Theatre and the Art Studio as well! I used to be known as SakuraKid back in '02, then Hatake to what my name is now. Have a good one everyone! I'll be stickin' my nose back in the Art Studio. Edited by Ninjah

Hmmm... Yo peoples. I'm oh so new here. Here are MY interests:
[list][*]Video Games (fighting, JRPG, platforming, RPG action/adventure)[*]Anime[*]Tokusatsu (Power Rangers/Super Sentai, Kamen Rider, VR Troopers/Metal Hero)[*]texting[*]talking[*]trying to hang with people[*]seeking out fellow Otaku[/list]
So I hope SOMEONE decides to talk to me...

[quote name='TokuDragon' timestamp='1307630325' post='707909']
[list][*]texting[*]talking[*]trying to hang with people[*]seeking out fellow Otaku[/list]So I hope SOMEONE decides to talk to me...
[/quote]

Am I the only one creeped out by this? Anyways... I would be happy to talk with you, provided you don't try to stalk anyone!
dx

• 1 month later...
[font="Comic Sans MS"][color="#000080"]Welcome Rain, it'll be easy once you get into the groove of things. I've met a lot of really good friends here, and the people you meet on here will stick you for life. lol. We have some real characters on here. But we're all big, loving family. lol. I really hope you have fun.[/color][/font]

This is my introduction!

I'm 23, a dude, i live in knoxville/nashville, TN and i'm about to graduate with a mechanical engineering degree. I consider myself a "skeptic" which just means i'm not quite as gullible as you are. Really it entails more than that, but whatever. I like a bunch of stuff and i'm pretty awesome. So do try to get to know me. ;D

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Well, for starters my names Bob. I found this place through Mage17, a buddy of mine for a couple years from another forum. I love sports, video games and just pretty much chatting. I haven't RPed in a couple of years.. and by a couple of years I mean about 6-7 years ago. I'm going to try and get back into it to be an active contributor here.

I wanted to throw on here too, if anyone here remembers someone who use to RP under the name Nukai at other forums years ago, lemme know. That was me. Edited by Big Bob

• 1 month later...
Hey! I'm a returning member. My very first screen name was Hakira and that was back in 2003/2004. However, since then, the name got deleted or was given to someone else(I don't know) and I came back as Hyatt Hyatt. Went on a long, long, [i]long[/i] hiatus from the forums and here I am again!

I chose the name Happy Heretic Hakira because [i]Hakira[/i] is reminiscent of my very first screen name and Happy Heretic because I am [i][b]heresy[/i][/b] written all over(in a Biblical sense) and I'm very happy and proud of my choice. (:

I was nudged to come back thanks to my brother Inuyasha Fandom to join in some forum RPGs.

This might get my creative juices flowing in other areas of interest other than my fanfiction and original novel.

It's nice coming back!

[quote name='monado' timestamp='1318354281' post='709873']
Hello! I'm new, I don't really know what else to say... hope I make some friends. :D
[/quote]
[kuja]
Hey there monado! Welcome to OB. Hope to see you around :)[/kuja]

• 1 month later...
[font="Book Antiqua"][color="#00bfff"] Wow, umm hello. I'm [b]Remii[/b], though I have many names., just call me[b] Remii[/b]. I'm your friendly neighborhood ghost.~
I'm normally really energetic in my posts, and I abuse tildes and happy faces.
I [color="#ff00ff"][u]draw[/u][/color], like [color="#ff00ff"][u]cute things[/u][/color] [i](typical)[/i], and I [color="#ff00ff"][u]role-play[/u][/color] [i](I have a forum for that)[/i].
[i][s]I'm currently posting from my iPod at school, sorry this post seems to have little feeling behind it :c
[/s][/i]And I have a computer now.[i][s]
[/s][/i]Anywho, I hope I can feel at home here~ -she holds out cookies- [/color][/font] Edited by Remii Drop