OtakuBoards

Role Models of Otaku Boards

Zidargh

Guest Hikaru Ichijyo
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Shinobi [/i]
[B]Kevin - Anime, and smart guy...enough said.
[/B][/QUOTE]

:p Ah so true so very true!:D

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by AnimeLover [/i]
[B][color=red] :cries in his little corner of shame:

Oh, I see how it is now...:cries:...no one respects me...:cries some more:...well, at least CWB does :smiles:[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

Ack we can't have a person feeling bad about themselves now, I know the feeling of being left out of a list. Since your name has anime in it and I certainly respect that ^_^ I'll put you on my list.

*Goes back and edits the list*

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[font=gothic][color=crimson]Well, been a while since I bothered to in this forum. Especially considering this is such an annoying style of topic. Yet here I am....

James, more for putting up with people like me for this long than anything else. Having to stop Cloricus and I arguing is something that definately deserves respect...

Jesus Chicken (of course), for keeping me sane this long, and for so many other reasons.

Raven: For the above, and everything else.

Raiha: For reason I can't really put into words, and for carrying on our rather exotic style of friendly rivalry.

Liam: For giving me a bit of a spin view on life. (don't ask)

Phantom, EFK, MDE and the rest of that crazy bunch calling them the ES clan, or who ever they are now. Made things incredibly more interesting for me here.

Oh, and I absolutely resfuse to be respected by anyone, as I fully believe that all I have done here is antagonise people and create arrogant characters in rpgs.

31st time...[/font][/color]

[b]I have ever so many people to thank, so I'll just post a few up I suppose :p

Sephiroth: For being real nice to me when I first met him on OB, and he 'showed me the ropes', so to speak.

Nerdsy: Another guy who was ever-so-nice on v2 when I first appeared.

James: For keeping these boards up and running, and making the right decisions. That and his help with Mario :p (*bows*, lol).

Semjaza Azazel: Providing excellent conversation in the gaming forums :D

Crazy White Boy: Again, excellent conversation in the gaming forums, and starting Project Gamer up.[/b]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Rick Hunter [/i]
[B]

Ack we can't have a person feeling bad about themselves now, I know the feeling of being left out of a list. Since your name has anime in it and I certainly respect that ^_^ I'll put you on my list.

*Goes back and edits the list* [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=red] :Comes out of little corner of shame:

:Hopes kevin's days are going better:[/color]:p

[color=deeppink][size=1]Well there are many people on the boards that I really respect....

[b]James and Adam:[/b]of course, the admins...*bows gracefully*

[b]Duo God of Death:[/b]my first buddy!! Love ya!

[b]Seph:[/b]Come on! Who's cooler than him?

[b]TN:[/b]Bold, my friend, bold.

[b]Crazy White Boy:[/b]Much respect!!!

[b]Mist:[/b]A cool chica!

[b]ElvenFoxKnight:[/b]A sweet fellow...what a man.

and last but not least....

[b]Gojay:[/b]My very best friend!! I love you[/color][/size]

[color=darkblue][size=1]In no particular order...

[b]Cera:[/b] Hi Cera *waves*

[b]James:[/b] On top of being a great admin, you are also an eerily intelligent person. Whenever I become angry about things certain members say about me, I look to you for inspiration. With all of the jerks around here, you definitely show that good members triumph in the end.

[b]Crazy White Boy:[/b] You help me reason with Rick Hunter, you always seem to have something witty to say.. and you made Project Gamer. What more can I say?

[b]Desbreko:[/b] I don't spend a lot of time in the gaming forums, but I know that if I ever have a question about Shine Sprites of Epona I can run to you for help. (No matter how stupid my questions are).

[b]Nerdsy:[/b] We should all be grateful that we have someone as nerdy as you here on OB. When are we going to finish our trivia contest?

[b]Ginny:[/b] I wouldn't have even stayed around on OB if you weren't so nice to the newbies. Bah, I can't even imagine being a newbie at this point.

[b]Devidramon:[/b] You seem to dislike me, but I would be very happy if all of the Digimon members could post like you.

[b]Mnemolth[/b] You like to stalk Cera, and I am [i]still[/i] trying to decipher your rpg sign-up.

[b]Cloud:[/b] You have been on OB for two years, get a life :p

[b]Adam:[/b] Your speeches are great, and so is your Outlaw Star section!

..and just because you aren't a role model does not mean that I do not like you. It just means that I am too lazy to write down everyone's name down.

-Shy[/color][/size]

:( only D_A respects me :bawl: I geuss the Shinmiester isnt very popular OMG! Ahhhhhh lol, nah i know there is probably people on the boards that hate me, there always is someone. Not that im not a lovable guy, it's just i dunno.....there jealous :shifty: of....*ahem* um.....that my name is after...um...ah ninja?
Thats it..yeah..:shifty:

How could i forget to add Aries to my list...oops sorry aries!!! Hey's such a great dude.

Meh, I am new so I respect a limited amount of people. Being as I don't know many of them.

[B]James:[/B] He made me feel [B]very[/B] welcome when I just joined. We had a long conversation on aim too. He even complemented me. Just check my signature. Though I doubt he remembers. :p

[B]SuperSayian:[/B] The only person to up me in DBZ knoledge since I have been here.

That is all.....

I feel so un wanted... o_O

Why no one say me? Everyone loves me, I'm like God... Jeesh, whats wrong with your people? x_x

Its ok, I understand, you don't have to say it out loud.... Sometimes our true feelings can be hard to explain... But don't worry, I understand what you are trying to tell me, secretly.... I know everyone here loves me... o_O I mean after being banned.... Umm once y'all have to love me.... Or hate me utterly... Mwha

[b]-Mwik; Back From The Grave...No, Just Bored And Came Here For Some Reason.......[/b]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by MajinBuu [/i]
[B]SuperSayian:[/B] The only person to up me in DBZ knoledge since I have been here.
[/QUOTE]

Get over yourself on that one, lol.

Anyway, on to more important things--I respect you Shinobi. ^^

Your posts in Project Gamer are even cool. The Dr. Evil stuff was hilarious.

I think that it's important to remember that this thread isn't asking about which members we respect. A role model is slightly broader than that. I'm sure that the lists would be much longer if the topic was asking about respected members.

Hmm, I'll bet you that if there's another one of these threads a year from now, you'd find your way onto a lot of the lists.

when i was new to OB, in mid-july, there were a few people who i respected oh so much, and still do.

aries-f'sho. he was and is the man.

mist- I think she was the second person who i ever saw post or something. She's so nice and interesting, but strongly ipinionated.. kind of.

juuthena- I've always really liked juu but i never really reached out to her until about 2 or 3 weeks ago, and weve been iming eachother ever since^_^.

NoodleZ: I dunno. I met hinm in his thread about his parents divorcing, and i had a cool converation with him. he's been my fave OB prson so far, but not really a role modell whatever....

uh, there's more.... oh yeah, QA, because.. well i dunno. Cera.Soldid Snake( i forget whatever name he has now). Rick hunter(one of his threads was my second ever. not post, thread.).. yeah..

oh and did i say james? i love james...*hits himself for sucking up without reason*

Flashy!!! I LOVE YOU FLASHY!!!! *cough* get-me-into-OBBII*hack*replace-neil*cough

uh.. yeah. i hate yuhe_cong1. but she's never posted and never will, so...

BabyGirl, Stormwing, and Raiha.

BabyGirl because I can honestly tell that she's a great person. She can make you feel better just because you talked to her.

Stormwing and Raiha because they are great RPGers. It's what I do the most and they make RPGs really enjoyable.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Semjaza Azazel [/i]
[B]What ever happened to Aries anyway? He practically lived in the Art/Design forum, and now I never see him anymore. [/B][/QUOTE]
"Biography Born, died, living eternally in hell, yet living in bliss." Plus he changed his Bio from: My Life Is OB, I also read one of his posts stating that. Hasn't posted since 10 - 02 - 02. :whoops: Sad really.

I've resisted this thread long enough. Its wjust too tempting. So my apologies for all those who may be offended by the following. Take it in the spirit in which it was given.

Having never met any of you, and having never had any conversation with any of you, even via instant messages (short intermittent responses do not constitute a conversation! :)), I thought I'd do what everyone on any Internet Board does, namely make judgemental opinions about people they don't know. :D

[b]AnimeLover[/b] Wisdom is experience. It comes not from knowing but from understanding.

[b]Wrist Cutter[/b] Do not choose to be wrong for the sake of being different - LORD SAMUEL (my former sig)

[b]Lady Asphyxia[/b] Don't be in such a hurry to grow up. The journey is more important than the destination.

[b]Cera[/b] Small minds are entranced by the extraordinary. Great minds are captivated by the commonplace.

[b]Harlequin and Ravenstorture[/b] The world has enough smart people. It is, however, a little short on good people. AND Vanity is not only skin deep, it is also ego deep.

And of course, no list can be complete without...

[b]James[/b]

I met a traveller from an antique land
Who said: `Two vast and trunkless legs of stone
Stand in the desert. Near them, on the sand,
Half sunk, a shattered visage lies, whose frown,
And wrinkled lip, and sneer of cold command,
Tell that its sculptor well those passions read
Which yet survive, stamped on these lifeless things,
The hand that mocked them and the heart that fed.
And on the pedestal these words appear --
"My name is Ozymandias, king of kings:
Look on my works, ye Mighty, and despair!"
Nothing beside remains. Round the decay
Of that colossal wreck, boundless and bare
The lone and level sands stretch far away.'
-Percy Bysshe Shelly

'Nuff said! :)

Its a very short list I know, but if your name doesn't appear its not because you haven't made an impression on me, its just that I couldn't think of something appropriately smart and smug to say! *lol*
Be thankful!

[color=blue][size=1]Let's see...I've only got a few for now, can't think of anyone else...

[b]James and Adam:[/b] They run the boards, and do a good job of it too. They deserve recognition

[b]Baby Girl:[/b] I don't know her too well, but she's a very good mod, she treats people with respect (even newbies:eek:. j/k)

[b]Mist:[/b] For the fact that she was able to become an Otaku in only a few months. Now that's good:)

BTW: Has anyone seen Mist lately? She hasn't posted for a while[/size][/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Saiyan_monkey [/i]
[B][color=blue]
[b]Mist:[/b] For the fact that she was able to become an Otaku in only a few months. Now that's good:)
[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]
Juu and me are otaku too! :mad:

AW: I dont know where Mist is either

Nobody (cept for Shin) respects me! :bawl:

Edit: Just a joke munkey ;) :p
Edit#2: Typo: Juu and me are otaku too!

Wow, I'm actually one 3 lists. Thats...really scary. I thought I'd be on zero. o.O Cool...

Lets see I have many but here are some..:

[b]Gold_Angewomon[/b]: Its been a bumpy road, but you've been there for me like noone ever has!

[b]DeathKnight[/b]: Oh man what to say...You're my dog! :p Your open mindedness is awesome!

[b]Anti[/b]: He's quit OB such a long time ago but he's been the best friend someone could ever have.

[b]Boba Fett[/b]: You're my RPG buddy, yeah and you're always following me too! [i]Looks around nervously[/i]

[b]Mist[/b]: OB Introduction Squad all the way!

[b]Juuthena[/b]: Foir being a sweet and optimistic chica!

[b]Stormwing[/b]: Don't really know why but you've always had my respect!

[b]Transtic Nerve[/b]: For being so open, you've always been there when someone needs to talk!

[b]Kool_Aid[/b]: You've been a great bud! Thanks a bunch!

[b]Lauren[/b]: I'll give you Leggy some day! ;) You've been in that few group that has made me wanna come back year after year after year!

[b]Duo Maxwell[/b]: A fellow Duo fan...'nough said!

[b]Kent[/b]: Had many fun debates, its great talking to ya!

[b]Raiha[/b]: New friend, great RPer even better Writer. Always wish I could write as well as you!

There are many others but I really can't think at the moment, I'll put ya up there when my brain gets back from its 4 year vacation!

Ohhhh,Lalaith:D [i]Hugs Lalaith[/i]I'm Repected!I thought the only people who respected me where my scary,semi-evil friends!

Duo GodOf Death-I'll give you something you want badly someday to! Well,Its hard not to think of Lalaith as my romodel.He's been in both of my most succesfull RPG's, and he's just a fun guy!

Chris00k-He was my first buddy on these boards!He's been in(I think) all of my Digimon RPG's,and we even made one together!I cant not respect him either!

Kool_aid13-Another one of my best pals on these boards.Like Duo,she was in both of my LoTR rpg's,and she Kool_ai13!Duh:rolleyes:!

BobaFett(Otherwise known as Abob Ttef):Again,one of my LoTR buddies.And he is a fellow Star Wars Fan:D

The Harlequin-I dunno...I just respect him and his awesome post qualities:D

DarkOrderNight-Although he was only in one(And soon to be two as soon as I am ready for the third) of my LoTR rpgs,DarkOrderNight is one of my favorite people.

Juuthena-She just Juuthena!'Nuff said(<----That sayings getting kinda popular,eh?)

Queen Asuka and Anna-For being fellow Leggy lovers;)

James And Adam-For creating Otaku Boards of course!

I respect alot more people then these,I respect almost everyone for being so kind to me when people really sometimes aren't that nice to me in real life.:D

[B]Panny Chan[/B]

[COLOR=blue]Fun person to talk to and is really interesting.[/COLOR]

[B]Juu[/B]

[COLOR=blue]She's a great friend, and when ever i'm feeling down I can pm her and she always lift's my spirits.[/COLOR]

[B]Lady M[/B]

[COLOR=blue]Who dosn't respect her? [/COLOR]

[B]Transtic Nerve[/B]

[COLOR=blue]He seems like a cool person to hang out with. Reminds me of a lot of my friends.[/COLOR]

[B]Piro[/B]

[COLOR=blue]Likes punk, what more is there to say?[/COLOR]

[B]Altron Gundam[/B]

[COLOR=blue]Straight-up cool person.[/COLOR]

[size=1]

[b]genkai_yyh[/b] Met him during the period whenever my parents were getting a divorce. Had a great conversation with him and he is a great friend. I talk to him sometimes on AOL.

[b]Lady M[/b] Don't know her personally, but she is probably the person I respect the most on these boards, just because of everything she has gone through, is going through, and is going to go through in the future. Yes, wing gundam, who doesn't respect her?

[b]Gold_Angewomon[/b] SHe doesn't really come on anymore, but she is a great friend. One of only a few I feel that I can come to for anything. The great thing about her is that she is a great listener.

[b]DuoGod of Death[/b] Very fun guy to be around. Met a little before the start of my unfamous Harry Potter thread. Had so many great times in that thread with everyone else. Ahh, the memories...

[b]Kool_aid13[/b] Met her back in the days when there were tons of great RPGs, the best being Shipwrecked. She is just a cool person to be around. And she likes koolaid. That is a plus!

Oh and thank you for putting me in your list genkai_yyh. I really didn't think anyone would because I really don't have friends here, just people that are nice and I talk to in threads once in awhile. [/size]

New. New[I]er[/I]. New[I]est[/I].

NoodleZ: Can't believe I forgot you! The man with the penguins, if I'm not mistaken?

DGoD: For noticing me in all my wackiness. "Twist on life". Geez. And for warning me about the rubber duckies.

Kevin: Got some interesting views on life. He's different than most guys I know.

TN: One of the boldest guys I know. Gotta respect TN.

Zidane: For starting this thread.

Anyone I've RPGed with: You guys taught me all I know.

Anti: Just because.

Cera: Yet another one of the bunch I first met. You guys were oh-so-nice to the poor newbie! ^_^

Everyone I've forgotten: I'll remember you guys whenever my memory kicks back in. Until then, you're in this part!

Mana Goddess: Even though she's a chatter, she really wanted to be on a list. So she's on a list now. Hope she's happy.