Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Okay Okay, I'll admit who I like. But I might get bashed. Hides in a box. Anywho I really really like, uhh ok I like Queen Asuka. *runs off*
  • Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
Hey, why would you get bashed for something like that? It's not like Queen Asuka is universally hated or something. Besides, I don't think anyone here would be looking to bash you no matter who you liked.
Guest Taylor Hewitt
Posted
I haven't been here too long to like anybody too much, but I hope to get to know alot of you better. I know I'm here to stay as long as nothing happens to OtakuBoards. God Forbid. Anyway I think I will get to know everybody here much better. I have met some people here who I like alot and respect I wouldn't call them all crushes but aquantences who I like more-like.

Sincerly,
Taylor Hewitt
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Queen Asuka [/i]
[B][color=hotpink][size=1]

Hey Kaola, I had NO IDEA you had a semi-crush on treton. *smiles happily* He's so beautiufl...And Semjaza Manazazaza...Yeah, he's fun, too. ^_^[/color][/size] [/B][/QUOTE]

Oh Treton is so gorgeous!!! I saw pix of him yesterday and oh my word!!!! And Sem just has such a great personality!! I haven't seen pix of him but man he is so sweet and kind! eeeeee!!:love:

Love, Kaola
Posted
[color=darkblue][size=1]Everybody knows that my list of loves slaves is way too long to put here...

But my number one crush was, is, and forever shall be JAMES.

My fellow Angels are quite hot, too.[/color][/size]
Posted
[color=royalblue]I knew it...I so knew it. The Angels would finally be used by somebody other than me. I'm so glad you're back though. I was terribly worried about you.[/color]
Guest Chris
Posted
[color=#707875]well, i asked kkc to marry me, but i was rejected . . . . heh. figures, right?[/color]
Posted
[color=hotpink][size=1]Obviously I don't mind when people have a crush on me. It makes me feel very special.

And Kaola, which picture of him did you see anyway?[/color][/size]
Posted
The one of you and him at that dance and you and hit sitting in a house or something...it is on two of them that aer on OB picture Archive....WHOA!! HE IS A HOTTY!

Love, Kaola
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by mirai_torankusu[/i]
[B]Hey, why would you get bashed for something like that?[/B][/QUOTE][size=1]Because of me, lol. Just kidding... :shifty:

This topic is rather depressing. For us lonely, low self-esteem yet high dignity and ethics type people.

Oh well, though... at least I have Asuka and the Harlequin...

*realizes how odd of a pair that would make to have at the same time*[/size]
Posted
Let's see, crushes...crushes...cute, whisper-sweet-little-nothings crushes. ^^;;;;

That would include: [b]Mitch, Shaun, Desbreko, and Sage.[/b] (The rest of you are my fanboys. ^_~)

Ah yes, [b]Adam[/b] forever. Gah, Adam, you left me and broke my heart. ;_; Heh, kidding! (He really [i]is[/i] a nice guy, though.)
Posted
[color=royalblue]If we're taling sweet little nothings, my list would be a foot long. Mmmm.....sweet nothing crushes...

PiroMunkie,
Chaos,
Yoda,
Lalith Ril [he's my dearie]
Mitch,
Anti,
aaaaaaaaand....
uh....uh...um........Sephiroth.[/color]
Guest dayday
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Taylor Hewitt [/i]
[B]I haven't been here too long to like anybody too much, but I hope to get to know alot of you better. I know I'm here to stay as long as nothing happens to OtakuBoards. God Forbid. Anyway I think I will get to know everybody here much better. I have met some people here who I like alot and respect I wouldn't call them all crushes but aquantences who I like more-like.

Sincerly,
Taylor Hewitt [/B][/QUOTE]

Well, then why won't you say them. If it's just respect or accquaitances(sp) then that shouldn't be a problem. Just tell who you like, respect and accquaitances. Nobody's going to go up to Canada and kill you for saying them.
Posted
I use to have a crush on Devidramon, Shaun, and somebody else......but I forgot who. Takuya sounds nice too, but they're all too old for me...
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Na'dou [/i]
[B]I use to have a crush on Devidramon, Shaun, and somebody else......but I forgot who.[/B][/QUOTE]

Aw come one, people! Stop saying "I had a crush on someone... I just forgot who." That's wrong! It's not a crush if you don't even remember the name!!! This whole thread is just twisted! Most of these names you announce here aren't your crushes; they're your internet-buddies!

Having a feeling of amity towards somebody doesn't mean you have a crush on him/her! Get real, people!!!

...I know, this thread is just for fun, but I'm just frustrated because of these darn cats around me... (another week to go locked inside with them... :rolleyes: )
Guest Taylor Hewitt
Posted
Ok here it goes.
I "respect" the following people. Note respect can mean multiple things.

vicky
SaiyanPrincessX
dayday
Ruby
Kaola Su

I've been here less than a week ok that's all I have for now.
Posted
Alas I am again overlooked.:( But I only have my self to blame.

Maybe I should try harder to be noticed by those here at OB. I wonder if a pic would help.....ah who am I kidding. I shall continue to conceal myself.

As for my OB crush, it would be practically any girl, within' the reasonable age range, that positivly responds to anything I say. Which is pretty much no one right now......damn I sound like a loser.:nervous:
Guest dayday
Posted
You have a really big mouth Kesaki. I should just strangle you right now. And if I tell him off OB first then, I'll put it on. But if you tell, the next time my aunt goes to Texas, you'll be getting a little visit from me too.
Guest Chris
Posted
[color=#707875][b]heh, don't feel bad. no one said me either. but you also have to remember that most people don't have the guts to say who they like or they just make up lame 'i don't believe in online crushes' speaches. (note: that was not directed at anyone)[/b][/color]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by dayday [/i]
[B]You have a really big mouth Kesaki. I should just strangle you right now. And if I tell him off OB first then, I'll put it on. But if you tell, the next time my aunt goes to Texas, you'll be getting a little visit from me too. [/B][/QUOTE]

Isn't that a little bit immature? This is only a bunch of pixels, and text. Why should it matter if you say you like someone over the internet?
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...