Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[size=1]The avater fits the banner, that's for sure. Avaters may be plain, which this one is a tad. 6.5/10

The banner isn't quite right. The Bio-Hazard sign is too little for such a big banner, and the colours and size of the banner make it look lower quality. I would atleast decrease the height of the banner with a pixel or 10,15. Though, it's not bad. 6/10[/size]
  • Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
[SIZE=1]I really love the avatar. Its very colorful and vibrant. The tree frog is teh awesome, and great quality.

Now of course Boo is teh sex, so naturally I'd agree with the banner. Its plain, and straight to the point. Doesn't quite match the avy though...der. :p[/SIZE]
Posted
[color=AFF8231][size=1][b]SayianPrincessX:[/b] Simplistic and yet beautiful. The avatar and banner repeat itself, but that's always welcome. =D I like the overall sharpness of it, and overall, I can't see many flaws.

9/10.[/color][/size]
Guest foxx_of_fire122
Posted
do u like inuyasha :catgirl: lol well l8erz ! pplz




i.....i never thought...that someone could accept me..not like a youkai...not like a hanyou...not even like a human...just...the way i am... just... like me.
(inuyasha saying that in his head to kagome)[COLOR=Red]undefined[/COLOR]
Posted
[COLOR=DarkSlateBlue]Well foxx_of_fire122 your avatar is cute and clean, but it's one of the pre-set avatars you can choose so not much else to say on it. Your signature is simple but kind of lacking so for the sig I give you a 5/10 A picture with the words on it would spice things up. ^_^[/COLOR]
Posted
[COLOR=DarkSlateGray][SIZE=1][FONT=Comic Sans MS]Well [B]Jigglyness[/B] if I was to give your banner a rating I would probaly also give you a 9.5. It seems as if you used alot of complmentary colors while making the sig letting alot of the colors seem to blend together rather nicely. Also saying that I personaly love the look of opaque things in sigs thats also more points up for you. On a first glance I would just simple assume that the the avatar is nothing more than a cut out of the sig. Yet I can see you used a slightly different level of opaqueness for that. Overall nice job I think you well earned that 9.5[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
Posted
[FONT=Tahoma][B][SIZE=1][COLOR=DarkSlateBlue]Ikillion:[/B] I like the way you used the color green to compliment your picture. It looks really good. I like the way that the mountian is on the side of your banner and the glowie-thingie for your avi. For some reason, it kinda matches with the banner. I dunno why.... duh.... x.x

Anyways, 9.5/10. You did an awesome job. :D

<3[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
Posted
[size=1][color=#B2566B]Keyblade, I must say that your avatar and banner both coincide with your name, considering the fact that Sora was dubbed Keyblade Wielder. I enjoy the background style of your avatar/banner set and the colors but I can't seem to distinguish a lot of the tone. It's a bit dark toned, but then again it may have been set that way. I don't know.

Overall: 8/10.[/size][/color]
Posted
[COLOR=#f8322d][SIZE=1]I've been having so much fun making new banners, so I'll reply to this again:

[B]Revelation[/B]- I've always thought that banner was gorgeous, the picture is especially fitting for the colour scheme. The line 'Dreams Come True' I like especially, because it's from one of my favourite songs. (Which I had in three different languages at one point >>). You may not have the line from that song, however, as it's a pretty popular quote anyway, but I like it none the less. The avatar is nice, but I'm sad it doesn't fit with your banner. The colours kind of clash, but that can't be helped.

Overall, I give a 8/10. ^_^[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Posted
[color=darkslategray][size=1]Yay, Garaa! I love it. Clean cut and simple with a touch of elegance. A small annoyment is the shadow of the face, it seems to me that it tends to slant upwards a bit too much and is a little pixely. Nothing against you, 'Zeke. =D

9/10. Fan of the fading sides, by the way.

(And yes, my banner and avatar are made by me this time, w00t.)[/color][/size]
Posted
The banner is just about perfect, and good job on the colors and fonts. The softness is very good, but the avatar doesn't have the same effect and it hurts the overall appearance.

For the banner I'll give a 9.5/10, but for the whole set an 8/10

(FYI: My current banner/avatar set features the Spanish language in general and Juanes of "La Camisa Negra" fame)
Posted
[SIZE=1]Not too fond of the banner form to be honest. I really do love the letters, interesting and culturally. Especially the avatar sticks out with the guitar, it shows that you really appreciate music (which is something important to me). Overall, I would rate it a [b]7/10[/b]. It looks pretty good but a few more details would make it even better. [/SIZE]
Posted
Hello.... :animeknow

I noticed something strange about Dee's banner, when I looked at it I realize it was the guy's left arm which is strange. I felt somehow it wasn't supposed to be there judging from the position of his shoulder. You should try experiment changing it's position.

Or if his arm's position's a right one, then it must be the distance between the girl and him which is wrong. Try to make it looked that the girl's back touch the guy's chest.

It's just my opinion though :animesmil .

I give it.....8/10 cause I really liked it's background which is to me, really matched the pairs.
Posted
[color=AFF9230][size=1][b]rAphaEl.:[/b] It definately is one of 'Zeke's works. (Don't worry, that's a good thing.) Raphael looks as venomous as always, in his alternate costume (3rd player? I haven't played SC3 in a while) and the quote is good for the colours. The only thing I don't like how it seems like there's too much contrast on the image, so it's too dark.

8.4 (Yeah .FOUR)/10.[/size][/color]
Posted
[SIZE=1]You flatter me, Spence. (The image looks darker because I lowered the opacity after adjusting the brightness)

[B]Aizen:[/B] I really love this new banner, mainly because of the [STRIKE]hot guy[/STRIKE] bright colours. I adore bright colours and high contrast images, so this looks terribly awesome to me. I'm glad you used the anti-alias control for your text, too, though I think in this case it might have looked better in a pixel font instead. Something about the banner leans itself to sharp and graphical rather than smooth and elegant.

Overall, 9/10. Very nice. =D

By the way...who is that guy? He's cool.[/SIZE]
Posted
[COLOR=#004a6f][B]Ezekiel[/B]: Very nice bannaer and avi combo. They match perfectly together, and I like the flters you used. You chose a pretty cool picture too. The text looks a bit plain though.

Overall, 8.5/10[/COLOR]
Posted
[size=1]Chabi, you've had this banner/avi set since I can remember. It's always made me giggle, and if I ever just saw your avi before the rest of your posts, it was always recognizable to be you. The banner is done nicely; and the phrase is comforting. The avi is probably where I'll criticize the most. The kittie's face is perfectly grained and contrasted well. But the rest of the kitty, around the edge of the body, is too fuzzy and looks like it's been blurred too much.

8/10[/size]
Posted
At first I didn't really understand it, until I saw the little title under your name, very clever!!
However, I am a little bummed that there's no picture :animedepr

I'll give it a 7/10 for it's simplicity <3
Posted
[QUOTE=KatanaViolet]At first I didn't really understand it, until I saw the little title under your name, very clever!!
However, I am a little bummed that there's no picture :animedepr

I'll give it a 7/10 for it's simplicity <3[/QUOTE]


[size=1]............what?

[b]Edit:[/b] I guess I'll try to clarify myself, at least. From your dry rating, I don't see how you could be rating me. At first you didn't undesrtand it? Understand what? You didn't say what you didn't understand. I do have a picture for my banner and for my avi. You really didn't give a good critique--which is supposed to be included, correct? So..I'm pretty lost as to what you were really trying to rate, lol[/size]
Posted
[FONT=Tahoma]*insert squees of happiness and a smile reaching from ear to ear*

Your latest avatar/signature combo is absolutely delightful. That can be said about all of your previous ones, too, but this one has something a bit extra.

The crop on the avi is so perfect that it's hard to stop staring. So much room for thought is left to roam when admiring it. Same goes for the sig picture, which oooooozes freedom, an adrenaline rush much like what you get from going over the hill of a roller coaster. It's a perfect capture of an all too brief moment where everything stops and your heart holds its breath, your mind at total peace.

[SIZE=1](Or for those with an anxious disposition, this is where you totally freak out and am convinced you're on the brink of death without enough time to have your life flash by, lol.)[/SIZE]

Homerun, Annie. Thanks for sharing that beautiful moment >:3F[/FONT]
Posted
[COLOR=Red][FONT=Century Gothic][B][SIZE=4]your avatar is ok, simple - 7.5/10[/SIZE][/B][/FONT]:toothy:

[B][FONT=Century Gothic][SIZE=4]I don't like your signature. Why would you put a person holding a red ball? - 4.5/10[/SIZE][/FONT][/B][/COLOR]:nono:
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...