Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[quote name='Charles' timestamp='1347760501' post='712344']
I was playing a little basketball today.
[/quote]lolsportscharles
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted (edited)
Well I feel old too.

[img]http://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-snc6/c0.0.400.400/p403x403/284382_10151170233792044_1658503328_n.jpg[/img]

Ok, heres a real picture of me. We were at Dragon Con in Atlanta. Edited by SaiyanPrincessX
  • 4 weeks later...
Posted
[url="http://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/537702_4165288417429_502549901_n.jpg"]http://sphotos-a.xx....502549901_n.jpg[/url]


I realized I've never posted a pic of myself here so, I fix that now. This is one of the few places online that I actually care to do this.
Posted (edited)
[color=deeppink]You guys? Roller coasters are so much fun.

(I'm the one sitting by himself.)[/color] Edited by Nerdsy
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
Posted

Oh, I KNOW, alright :P Haha.

But hey... we're all gettin' older. I'm no longer the young pup I was when I first arrived at OB back in Version 1 (when our laptops were made of rock and dinosaurs on giant wheels charged it). That also means I'm getting older looking and facial hair has found its way into my appearance. Fwhat?

35c4c5x.jpg

 

 

Still look schmexy Gavin <3 I still have this pal on facebook! 

 

Which btw you all can add me on my enjin page if you want to keep in contact. http://www.enjin.com/profile/2821706  I'm actually on it more then facebook to be honest. 

  • 4 weeks later...
Posted

So I thought I'd join in on the fun...

 

227977_4415614035789_1298385045_n.jpg

 

This is actually about this time last year, but other than the fact that I've gone back to having short(ish) hair, nothing's changed. It honestly looks about the same as in this photo.

  • 5 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
Posted

Yes I'm double posting. Let's see if anyone even notices. This place is so dead. :(

 

Anyway, these are a few pictures from my wedding day, August 16. I barely have any pictures yet, these are from a friend's phone. Lol... These pictures were actually before the ceremony, and the Asian is my husband.

 

[attachment=15447:image.jpg]

 

[attachment=15448:image.jpg]

 

[attachment=15449:image.jpg]

 

[attachment=15450:image.jpg]

 

  • 5 weeks later...
Posted

"[It's] not dead!....Only mostly dead!"

 

But hey! Congratulations! You guys make a cute couple. The first BW picture is quite striking. Was there a particular theme for the wedding beyond the bridal party clothes?

Posted

Looks like a very fun wedding! Congrats.

I thought this place died.

 

It's been a few years since I've posted on here so fuck it. I don't know what I was thinking when I took this picture. Da fuq is that pose.

  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
Posted
Liamc2, and Lyndy:
Haha, super late response from me... Thanks, my wedding was an asian theme. I never had a "dream" wedding idea. We had to pay for our wedding so we were doing it how we wanted. Ceremony at the church he grew up at, reception in our backyard. It was not a traditional reception. Shorts and t-shirts. We had dodgeball. Everyone had a blast, topped any wedding I've ever been to. Lol
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted

Liamc2, and Lyndy:
Haha, super late response from me... Thanks, my wedding was an asian theme. I never had a "dream" wedding idea. We had to pay for our wedding so we were doing it how we wanted. Ceremony at the church he grew up at, reception in our backyard. It was not a traditional reception. Shorts and t-shirts. We had dodgeball. Everyone had a blast, topped any wedding I've ever been to. Lol

Sounds cool! Congratulations!

  • 1 month later...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...