Charles Posted September 16, 2012 Posted September 16, 2012 I haven't posted in a while so I figured I'd pop in for a moment. I was playing a little basketball today. For the record, I purposely [i]try[/i] and succeed at looking like a dork. Japan 1
Boo Posted September 16, 2012 Posted September 16, 2012 [quote name='Charles' timestamp='1347760501' post='712344'] I was playing a little basketball today. [/quote]lolsportscharles
SaiyanPrincessX Posted September 26, 2012 Posted September 26, 2012 (edited) Well I feel old too. [img]http://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-snc6/c0.0.400.400/p403x403/284382_10151170233792044_1658503328_n.jpg[/img] Ok, heres a real picture of me. We were at Dragon Con in Atlanta. Edited September 26, 2012 by SaiyanPrincessX
Ol' Fighter Posted October 22, 2012 Posted October 22, 2012 [url="http://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/537702_4165288417429_502549901_n.jpg"]http://sphotos-a.xx....502549901_n.jpg[/url] I realized I've never posted a pic of myself here so, I fix that now. This is one of the few places online that I actually care to do this.
Nerdsy Posted October 23, 2012 Posted October 23, 2012 (edited) [color=deeppink]You guys? Roller coasters are so much fun. (I'm the one sitting by himself.)[/color] Edited October 23, 2012 by Nerdsy
BleachManiac Posted October 24, 2012 Posted October 24, 2012 [img]http://i1195.photobucket.com/albums/aa381/mhawk12/Andrev_nerd.jpg[/img] Just Chiling at My Desk. :)
Allamorph Posted October 25, 2012 Posted October 25, 2012 (edited) Â Just Chiling at My Desk. :)Â Edited September 25, 2015 by Allamorph Because goddammit formatting. Korey, chibi-master, Boo and 1 other 4
Axel Posted October 27, 2012 Posted October 27, 2012 Photos are (c) to MCD, Kevin Sheldon and Pete Bills and such. You know... Photoshoots and junk.
Lady Asphyxia Posted January 28, 2013 Posted January 28, 2013 Boyfriend and I pulling funny faces at a friend's birthday. :]
Claire Posted January 29, 2013 Posted January 29, 2013 Playing music with a friend in one of my school's parking garages.
SaiyanPrincessX Posted March 18, 2013 Posted March 18, 2013 (edited) Uh, I was going for Black Widow's hair from Ironman 2/Avengers. This was almost a month ago. Edited March 18, 2013 by SaiyanPrincessX
Pumpkin Posted June 27, 2013 Posted June 27, 2013 Oh, I KNOW, alright :P Haha. But hey... we're all gettin' older. I'm no longer the young pup I was when I first arrived at OB back in Version 1 (when our laptops were made of rock and dinosaurs on giant wheels charged it). That also means I'm getting older looking and facial hair has found its way into my appearance. Fwhat? Still look schmexy Gavin <3 I still have this pal on facebook! Which btw you all can add me on my enjin page if you want to keep in contact. http://www.enjin.com/profile/2821706 I'm actually on it more then facebook to be honest.
Skye Posted July 20, 2013 Posted July 20, 2013 So I thought I'd join in on the fun... This is actually about this time last year, but other than the fact that I've gone back to having short(ish) hair, nothing's changed. It honestly looks about the same as in this photo.
chibi-master Posted July 25, 2013 Posted July 25, 2013 Whoops it's been a long time since I posted a photo!
Allamorph Posted July 25, 2013 Posted July 25, 2013 (edited) ...well. You certainly grew up nicely. Edited January 17, 2016 by Allamorph DouglasMr 1
chibi-master Posted July 25, 2013 Posted July 25, 2013 ...well. You certainly grew up nicely. Thank you very much! :D
SaiyanPrincessX Posted August 25, 2013 Posted August 25, 2013 I haven't posted here in a very long time! I wanted Black Widows hair. The black and white photo is my Fiancée at a wedding.
SaiyanPrincessX Posted August 26, 2014 Posted August 26, 2014 Yes I'm double posting. Let's see if anyone even notices. This place is so dead. :( Anyway, these are a few pictures from my wedding day, August 16. I barely have any pictures yet, these are from a friend's phone. Lol... These pictures were actually before the ceremony, and the Asian is my husband. [attachment=15447:image.jpg] [attachment=15448:image.jpg] [attachment=15449:image.jpg] [attachment=15450:image.jpg] Boo 1
liamc2 Posted September 25, 2014 Posted September 25, 2014 "[It's] not dead!....Only mostly dead!" But hey! Congratulations! You guys make a cute couple. The first BW picture is quite striking. Was there a particular theme for the wedding beyond the bridal party clothes?
Lyndy Posted September 25, 2014 Posted September 25, 2014 Looks like a very fun wedding! Congrats. I thought this place died. It's been a few years since I've posted on here so fuck it. I don't know what I was thinking when I took this picture. Da fuq is that pose.
Claire Posted November 14, 2014 Posted November 14, 2014 I neglected to take any good photos of my Halloween costume so have this potato.
SaiyanPrincessX Posted January 21, 2015 Posted January 21, 2015 Liamc2, and Lyndy: Haha, super late response from me... Thanks, my wedding was an asian theme. I never had a "dream" wedding idea. We had to pay for our wedding so we were doing it how we wanted. Ceremony at the church he grew up at, reception in our backyard. It was not a traditional reception. Shorts and t-shirts. We had dodgeball. Everyone had a blast, topped any wedding I've ever been to. Lol
Yu-Gi-Omg Posted January 29, 2015 Posted January 29, 2015 Liamc2, and Lyndy: Haha, super late response from me... Thanks, my wedding was an asian theme. I never had a "dream" wedding idea. We had to pay for our wedding so we were doing it how we wanted. Ceremony at the church he grew up at, reception in our backyard. It was not a traditional reception. Shorts and t-shirts. We had dodgeball. Everyone had a blast, topped any wedding I've ever been to. Lol Sounds cool! Congratulations!
Skye Posted March 9, 2015 Posted March 9, 2015 [attachment=15477:me01.jpg] Guess who turns 24 on Friday? This chick. It's been 11 years, guys.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now