Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[quote name='Ace'][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]They told me I'd know I passed if I didn't hear from them by 9:30 P.M..

It is now 9:58.

[SIZE="4"]FRICK YES.[/SIZE][/FONT][/QUOTE]

[SIZE="1"]Grats Ace.[/SIZE]
Posted
[FONT=Arial]That was without a doubt the puniest shower I have ever had. More like a trickle or a drizzle. Yeesh.

Also this thread is our version of Twitter, I have noticed.[/FONT]
Posted
[FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"][SIZE="1"][COLOR="Navy"]I sat down and really listened to Beck's "Loser" today. I don't know how high he was when he made that song....but I know how high you'd probably be have to be to listen to it and think it's a decent song.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
Posted
[quote name='Korey'][FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"][SIZE="1"][COLOR="Navy"]but I know how high you'd probably be have to be to listen to it and think it's a decent song.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]Not at all?[/color]
Posted
[quote name='Ace'][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]They told me I'd know I passed if I didn't hear from them by 9:30 P.M..

It is now 9:58.

[SIZE="4"]FRICK YES.[/SIZE][/FONT][/QUOTE]

SQUEEE!!! *pulls string that activates confetti and balloon drop* Hoo-ah, Ace!
Posted
It's my day today, and don't have a freakin clue about what I'm gonna do today. Probably just go to church, come back and relax for the day and enjoy my week off.
Posted
[quote name='chibi-master'].....Weird.... Apparently I can now see all the PM details that were just being explained to me a couple pages ago...and I'm VERY sure I did not become a mod in the past half hour.[/quote]You sure you're not some sneaky mod we don't know about? :smirk:
Posted
[quote name='Rachmaninoff']You sure you're not some sneaky mod we don't know about? :smirk:[/QUOTE]

*checks* Uhm, nope. My username isn't in bold and I have no title other than my unofficial one I have up there. Also, I still dislike that Senior Otaku title. I worked so hard to become a Senior Member! It sounds much cooler that way! Now I just feel like even more of a geek...:animedepr
Posted
[quote name='chibi-master']*checks* Uhm, nope. My username isn't in bold and I have no title other than my unofficial one I have up there. Also, I still dislike that Senior Otaku title. I worked so hard to become a Senior Member! It sounds much cooler that way! Now I just feel like even more of a geek...:animedepr[/quote]Well if you really had, there are things you would have noticed. =P Like moderation options. As for the change in titles, at the moment it doesn't affect me, but once I move on, I guess I'll become a Senior Otaku as well. Not much different than the titles that are used at theO.
Posted
I've already capped out the cool meter with my membership title, so all this hubbub about Senior Whatsits and Whosits has no significance to me.
Posted
[FONT="Arial"]Ah, I haven't been on in a little bit. I hadn't noticed the titles so I assume it's fairly recent. Gotta say, I kind of like the other better. Though at the same time, I'm kind of indifferent about it. [/FONT]
Posted
[quote name='Allamorph'][FONT="Arial"]My roommate went to sleep at nine.

o_O[/FONT][/QUOTE]

[font=trebuchet ms] My entire hall went to sleep at ten yesterday because we were all feeling sick and scared of getting swine flu.[/font]
Posted
[FONT="Tahoma"]Well, my Asian-American lit class has broken the previous record for most books required for one of my classes, with the amount of 7. Thankfully most of them are relatively short paperbacks. But I guess that's nothing compared to my quantitative reasoning class's one book costing more than double the amount of the other 7 combined.[/FONT]
Posted
[quote name='Affliction'][FONT="Tahoma"]Well, my Asian-American lit class has broken the previous record for most books required for one of my classes, with the amount of 7. Thankfully most of them are relatively short paperbacks. But I guess that's nothing compared to my quantitative reasoning class's one book costing more than double the amount of the other 7 combined.[/FONT][/QUOTE]

[font=trebuchet ms] One of my history classes had 11 books and we used 3 of them.[/font]
Posted
[FONT=Arial]I has phone.

[CENTER][IMG]http://phonearea.net/files/2009/05/alias2_h4web.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a325/CynicalSadist/zoidberg.png[/IMG][/CENTER]

[/FONT]
Posted
[quote name='Lunox'][font=trebuchet ms] One of my history classes had 11 books and we used 3 of them.[/font][/QUOTE]

[FONT="Tahoma"]That is actually what I am expecting to happen here. Though to be honest I will probably not go ahead with purchasing every one of them until right before she confirms we will be reading them.[/FONT]
Posted
[quote name='Allamorph'][FONT=Arial]

[CENTER][IMG]http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a325/CynicalSadist/zoidberg.png[/IMG][/CENTER]

[/FONT][/QUOTE]

[font=trebuchet ms] the best[/font]
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...