Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[size=1]Asphy: Sounds good. xD

Zen: Dude, I always forget about it until someone mentions that it's happening two days before; by then, it's too late to get a ticket. >.<[/size]
Posted
Guardians of Ga'Hoole movie out September 24th. If he's there, God wants me happy obviously, as this is and always shall be my favorite book series no matter what age I may be. The animation looks positively gorgeous!
Posted
[FONT=Calibri]Okay seriously, Winter, [I]go away[/I]. I love you. You're awesome. But I want Spring now.

I'd also love it if Spring could stick around until, like, the middle of June. That would great.[/FONT]
Posted
[SIZE=1]Well it's taken nearly a month but I think my flu has finally dissipated. Also it seems Spring has decided to arrive, and though it's a month and a half late it's still appreciated. [/SIZE]
Posted
[quote name='Stephanie'][size=1]Asphy: Sounds good. xD

Zen: Dude, I always forget about it until someone mentions that it's happening two days before; by then, it's too late to get a ticket. >.<[/size][/QUOTE]

[size=1]

My buddy's brother who had our hotel room and was pre-registered was freaking out kinda because we were driving down their the day before it started and weren't registered and figured we'd be in a line all the rest of that night or the next day trying to get registered.

We literally dropped our stuff off at the hotel, walked over to the registration desk on campus across the street, and signed up without a moment's wait, hahahaha. We were just like "Wow, well that was easy...".

The next morning the place had a wrap-around line for people trying to do a walk-in registration, hahaha. We got lucky I guess. Basically the same thing happened with the dealers room. We got in early on the first day, got our stuff, and left. Later that same day, the line for the dealers' room (on the third floor), was stretched all the way to the first floor.

Me, FTW.[/size]
Posted
[quote name='Gavin'][SIZE=1]Well it's taken nearly a month but I think my flu has finally dissipated. Also it seems Spring has decided to arrive, and though it's a month and a half late it's still appreciated. [/SIZE][/QUOTE]

[FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Man, I always let the good back-stabbing moments slip by.

So does this mean we can expect to see the rest of those awards sometime this week?[/FONT]
Posted
[quote name='Ace'][FONT=Comic Sans MS]So does this mean we can expect to see the rest of those awards sometime this week?[/FONT][/quote]

[SIZE=1]Yes, hopefully anyway.[/SIZE]
Posted
[quote name='Zen'][size=1]

My buddy's brother who had our hotel room and was pre-registered was freaking out kinda because we were driving down their the day before it started and weren't registered and figured we'd be in a line all the rest of that night or the next day trying to get registered.

We literally dropped our stuff off at the hotel, walked over to the registration desk on campus across the street, and signed up without a moment's wait, hahahaha. We were just like "Wow, well that was easy...".

The next morning the place had a wrap-around line for people trying to do a walk-in registration, hahaha. We got lucky I guess. Basically the same thing happened with the dealers room. We got in early on the first day, got our stuff, and left. Later that same day, the line for the dealers' room (on the third floor), was stretched all the way to the first floor.

Me, FTW.[/size][/QUOTE]

[size=1]Where was it at this year?

And yeah, that's pretty common. When I went to AWA last year we all just preordered our badges. :) It was pretty awesome.[/size]
Posted
[quote name='Allamorph'][FONT=Calibri]Okay seriously, Winter, [I]go away[/I]. I love you. You're awesome. But I want Spring now.[/FONT][/QUOTE]

My thoughts exactly. *high five* Also, I think I'm buying the first of the OB Cats series this weekend.

So remember how I wanted a storm with hurricane force winds? I got a cold, never-ending drizzle instead.
Posted
[COLOR="DarkOrchid"][SIZE="1"]I've gone out of hiding and have been frolicking outdoors lately. It's amaaaaaazing, I've missed it so.[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Posted
[quote name='Stephanie'][size=1]Where was it at this year?

And yeah, that's pretty common. When I went to AWA last year we all just preordered our badges. :) It was pretty awesome.[/size][/QUOTE]

[size=1]

Atlanta, on the Georgia Tech campus.[/size]
Posted
[quote name='Shishou'][COLOR="DarkOrchid"][SIZE="1"]I've gone out of hiding and have been frolicking outdoors lately. It's amaaaaaazing, I've missed it so.[/SIZE][/COLOR][/QUOTE]

Indeed, I'm planning on doing quite a bit of that come spring quarter, since I'll be stuck at school hours before my first class due to certain circumstances. As long as the weather permits, anyway.

Plus, it'll be good for my Pokewalker. 8D
Posted
[SIZE=1]An American asked me if I was English earlier today, flabbergasted doesn't come anywhere near close enough to my feelings on that incident.[/SIZE]
Posted
[color=#9933ff][font=monotype corsiva][size=4]I'm looking for people to practice taking people's blood. Not that I believe I'll have to learn to take blood that way next I just want to start poking people and not get into trouble![/color][/font][/size]
Posted
[size=1][color=green]For once I finally had a great day/night in class this evening. I understood the work, and whenever I actually needed help, I got it... (FINALLY! After 5 frickin quarters of not getting the help I need, I finally get it in the 6th quarter), although, there were a couple of times where I wanted to just haul off tell everyone to "STFU". People talk too much at the wrong times.[/size][/color]
Posted
[quote name='chibi-master']My Latin teacher, after some begging from a couple students, went through the entire lesson speaking EXACTLY LIKE YODA. This guy is my idol...[/QUOTE][FONT="Georgia"]I hope you guys weren't learning about syntax.
[/FONT]
Posted
May I just say, chibi, that I think it is awesome you are taking Latin. *took it herself in high school*

Of course, I've forgotten so much vocab it doesn't really matter, but still.
Posted
[quote name='Miss Anonymous']May I just say, chibi, that I think it is awesome you are taking Latin. *took it herself in high school*

Of course, I've forgotten so much vocab it doesn't really matter, but still.[/QUOTE]

[size=1]I don't think we had Latin, 'cept over at the special career building, which I never got to go to.[/size]
Posted
[FONT="Times New Roman"]"[B][I]Sometimes, I wish drinking wine and pissing gold didnt feel like passing kidney stones; it makes me want to tell the block; Go f--- yourself and drown in the Venetian canals while you're at it.[/B][/I]"

- Stark on writer's block[/FONT]
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...