The Spectacular Professor Posted April 1, 2010 Posted April 1, 2010 [quote name='Sara'][FONT="Georgia"] This totally belongs in the Festival of Chamber Softly Clad.[/FONT][/QUOTE] [FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Why yes, yes it does. Post in my section, people. It gets lonely in there. ;_;[/FONT]
CaNz Posted April 1, 2010 Posted April 1, 2010 I would, but the poetry i write always ends up being about sex... i haven't been able to write good poetry since i hit puberty.
chibi-master Posted April 1, 2010 Posted April 1, 2010 [quote name='Ace'][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Why yes, yes it does. Post in my section, people. It gets lonely in there. ;_;[/FONT][/QUOTE] Okie-dokie. I have a bruise the size of a grapefruit in the middle of my back. What? I don't even... I'm so confused...
Akieen Cloud Posted April 2, 2010 Posted April 2, 2010 [COLOR="Navy"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Don't worry Chibi, I have that happen to me all the freakin time, it is very unnerveing and I hate when it happens, mine always end up on my legs and knees though, I honestly think it's cause my husband dreams at night and kicks me. But I really have no idea.[/FONT][/COLOR]
pooperson Posted April 2, 2010 Posted April 2, 2010 [SIZE="1"][COLOR="RoyalBlue"]Love love love love love love love love love I miss boyfriend a lot![/COLOR][/SIZE]
Nony Posted April 2, 2010 Posted April 2, 2010 Today was, like, a really fun day. I think I enjoyed myself a little too much. First there was Pokeymaning before class, then there was class itself which is Japanese so that instantly makes it fun. Then earlier tonight I had Iaido, which I ended up having a lot of fun with (more than usual, anyway). So yeah, good times. :V
chibi-master Posted April 2, 2010 Posted April 2, 2010 It is finally spring. I had my windows open all night and I'm just about to go outside with my doggy!:catgirl: No one's happiness can compare to mine! Also, still wondering if Boo has forgiven me... ARGH...:animedepr
Anakoni Stark Posted April 3, 2010 Posted April 3, 2010 [FONT="Times New Roman"]Word to the wise; Stay away from cheap fast food coffee, they dont know what the hell they're doing.[/FONT]
CaNz Posted April 3, 2010 Posted April 3, 2010 i stay away from coffee anyways... its all about tea. but that just reminded me of the commercial for mcdonalds coffee where this jerk walks around telling people not to talk to him before he has his coffee... if that dude said it to me he would get a prompt "well, F___ you then!" but everyone in the commercial doesn't seem to mind. this bugs me slightly.
Zombie_Nosh Posted April 3, 2010 Posted April 3, 2010 Man, I would straight up murder a cup of coffee right about now...
chibi-master Posted April 3, 2010 Posted April 3, 2010 Bleh. I hate both tea and coffee. I like milk. Makes my bones stronger so that I don't shatter if I get a well-placed kick to the ribs in karate. Other than that, my comfort drink is hot chocolate. I am wearing shorts. IT FEELS GREAT! If anyone is wearing shorts at present, I request that you jump up and start dancing!:catgirl:
Korey Posted April 3, 2010 Posted April 3, 2010 [FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"][SIZE="1"][COLOR="Navy"]Hey Gavin, where's part two of the Nifty Fifty? :catgirl:[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
CaNz Posted April 3, 2010 Posted April 3, 2010 gosh... there is more winners? so many people won it was more like a "who isn't nifty contest" i am suprised that there could be anything nifty left.
chibi-master Posted April 4, 2010 Posted April 4, 2010 [quote name='CaNz']gosh... there is more winners? so many people won it was more like a "who isn't nifty contest" i am suprised that there could be anything nifty left.[/QUOTE] This is OB you're talking about! Don't underestimate the niftiness of such a paradise! :(
CaNz Posted April 4, 2010 Posted April 4, 2010 i guess.... i mean, from what i read this thread still hasn't gotten the award even though half the people who nominated anything (including me) voted for it. though i dont really think the votes actually were what mattered, i am sure everyone already knew who was nifty.
James Posted April 4, 2010 Posted April 4, 2010 [font=franklin gothic medium]There are some specific awards due to be unveiled, but these are different from the Nifty Fifty nominations themselves. The former is really just where people submit anything and everything that they find nifty and the committee chooses not solely based on number of "votes". So it's not really about voting, it's just a qualitative thing I guess. But the actual awards, which are few in number, are literally based around voting as far as I know.[/font]
pooperson Posted April 4, 2010 Posted April 4, 2010 [SIZE="1"][COLOR="RoyalBlue"]All I can say is that my life is pretty plain.[/COLOR][/SIZE]
Allamorph Posted April 5, 2010 Posted April 5, 2010 [FONT=Calibri]I like watching puddles gather in the rain.[/FONT]
chibi-master Posted April 5, 2010 Posted April 5, 2010 I'm wearing bunny ears right now. They are quite fluffly. I'm wearing them to school tomorrow with my bunny purse. Hmmm... Too bad I don't own many white outfits...:animesigh I feel kind of sad right now, but I don't know why... Perhaps I ate too much?
CaNz Posted April 5, 2010 Posted April 5, 2010 if eating too much made me sad, i would be depressed constantly(wait.... well... my depression isnt from eating) so i won 20 bucks in poker today, i am 40 more dollars away from being able to by FFXIII with other peoples money.
Pumpkin Posted April 5, 2010 Posted April 5, 2010 [quote name='Allamorph'][FONT=Calibri]I like watching puddles gather in the rain.[/FONT][/QUOTE][size=1] It's not sane. [/size]
Gavin Posted April 5, 2010 Posted April 5, 2010 [quote name='Korey'][FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][SIZE=1][COLOR=Navy]Hey Gavin, where's part two of the Nifty Fifty? :catgirl:[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/quote] [SIZE=1]It'll be up when it's up Kor I'm afraid, can't give you a straighter answer than that for the moment. We've had some issues involved that are taking longer than expected to work out but I promise as soon as everything is ready it'll be up, I just can't say when that'll be for now because even I don't know. [/SIZE]
eleanor Posted April 6, 2010 Posted April 6, 2010 [quote name='Allamorph'][FONT=Calibri]I like watching puddles gather in the rain.[/FONT][/QUOTE] [font=trebuchet ms] do your facebook interests include "stepping on crunchy leaves" too[/font]
Allamorph Posted April 6, 2010 Posted April 6, 2010 [quote name='Lunox][font=trebuchet ms'] do your facebook interests include "stepping on crunchy leaves" too[/font][/quote] [FONT=Calibri]It's completely unrelated to why I posted that, but I [I]am[/I] a member of group "I Will Go Slightly Out Of My Way To Step On That Crunchy Looking Leaf", yes.[/FONT]
Recommended Posts