OMNOMNOMALY Posted May 31, 2011 Posted May 31, 2011 [quote name='Gavin' timestamp='1306878412' post='707724'] [font="Tahoma"][size="2"]I DURK HER DURR ?![/size] [size="1"](that sounded dirty)[/size][/font] [/quote] [font="Garamond"]YOU DUKERDURR[/font]
Felix the Cat Posted May 31, 2011 Posted May 31, 2011 [quote name='OMNOMNOMALY' timestamp='1306881918' post='707730'] [font="Garamond"]YOU DUKERDURR[/font] [/quote] Cock-a-doodle-doo?
chibi-master Posted June 1, 2011 Posted June 1, 2011 I hate sunburns. When will I learn to use sunblock?! IT STINGS ME SO!!!
Ducky Posted June 1, 2011 Posted June 1, 2011 [quote name='Grouchy Cat' timestamp='1306885322' post='707732'] Cock-a-doodle-doo? [/quote] And that just took it to another level of dirty that made me giggle.
Lyndy Posted June 1, 2011 Posted June 1, 2011 (edited) [color="#556B2F"][size="3"][font="Times New Roman"]omg, I have power. I am happy. Sunday a tornado hit my city (my city got the worst damage). The house I live in is fine, but houses and other buildings (and even cars) in other parts of the town were completely destroyed. And to think that the tornado could've been more powerful... that's a scary thought. But I'm glad to be alive and safe and finally back with power... three days later. SO MANY ORANGE BUTTONS TO PRESS[/font][/size][/color] Edited June 1, 2011 by Elle Jay
Felix the Cat Posted June 1, 2011 Posted June 1, 2011 [quote name='Elle Jay' timestamp='1306961365' post='707763'] [color="#556B2F"][size="3"][font="Times New Roman"]I'm glad to be alive and safe[/font][/size][/color] [/quote] Yay for being alive!
chibi-master Posted June 2, 2011 Posted June 2, 2011 I need to stop believing in my self-control so much. Stayed up until 3 a.m. playing Pokemon White after telling myself I would only stay up until midnight.
Maully Posted June 2, 2011 Posted June 2, 2011 [quote name='chibi-master' timestamp='1307014549' post='707791'] I need to stop believing in my self-control so much. Stayed up until 3 a.m. playing Pokemon White after telling myself I would only stay up until midnight. [/quote] [color="#2E8B57"]I do that all the time. Shame on us. [/color]
Gavin Posted June 2, 2011 Posted June 2, 2011 [font="Tahoma"][size="2"]Intel's Museum of Me has to be one of the most awe inspiring things I've seen done online in quite some time. [/size][/font]
fujyoshi Posted June 2, 2011 Posted June 2, 2011 [quote name='chibi-master' timestamp='1306895809' post='707736'] I hate sunburns. When will I learn to use sunblock?! IT STINGS ME SO!!! [/quote] I've been traeting my acne wit lemon juice I hope that doesn't cause me to get a sunburn ><
Felix the Cat Posted June 2, 2011 Posted June 2, 2011 [quote name='fujyoshi' timestamp='1307050978' post='707803'] I've been traeting my acne wit lemon juice I hope that doesn't cause me to get a sunburn >< [/quote] Sunburn? No. Irritated skin, most likely.
chibi-master Posted June 2, 2011 Posted June 2, 2011 [quote name='fujyoshi' timestamp='1307050978' post='707803'] I've been traeting my acne wit lemon juice I hope that doesn't cause me to get a sunburn >< [/quote] Wait... How do lemons give anyone a sunburn? I don't think that can happen... It is June. Summer. Therefore, this month has no excuse for being 60 degress today with high winds. I should not be cold in June!!!
Ducky Posted June 3, 2011 Posted June 3, 2011 (edited) [quote name='chibi-master' timestamp='1307058537' post='707809'] It is June. Summer. Therefore, this month has no excuse for being 60 degress today with high winds. I should not be cold in June!!! [/quote] I'll take your high winds and raise you a constant drizzle. -3- Edited June 3, 2011 by Ducky
chibi-master Posted June 3, 2011 Posted June 3, 2011 [quote name='Ducky' timestamp='1307063305' post='707811'] I'll take your high winds and raise you a constant drizzle. -3- [/quote] Bring it. Thunderstorms are on their way. The FLCL soundtrack needs to stop getting stuck in my head during classes. My humming is making the songs get stuck in my friends' heads as well and our teachers don't like the sound of a bunch of idiots muttering the lyrics to 'Ride On Shooting Star' during their classes.
CaNz Posted June 3, 2011 Posted June 3, 2011 My addiction is Funny Bunny, but The Pillows are awesome all around. Mario Paint seems to have kept me up all night... at least I got some laundry done too....
Lilt Posted June 3, 2011 Posted June 3, 2011 [quote name='chibi-master' timestamp='1307094703' post='707815'] The FLCL soundtrack needs to stop getting stuck in my head during classes. My humming is making the songs get stuck in my friends' heads as well and our teachers don't like the sound of a bunch of idiots muttering the lyrics to 'Ride On Shooting Star' during their classes. [/quote] [quote name='SiCk CaNz' timestamp='1307106933' post='707816'] My addiction is Funny Bunny, but The Pillows are awesome all around. [/quote] [b]That's why I love you guys. XD You're both awesome. Funny Bunny is great and it's actually one of the songs I usually hum. Hybrid Rainbows is right up there with it too.[/b]
Sangome Posted June 3, 2011 Posted June 3, 2011 [color="#9932CC"][font="Microsoft Sans Serif"]Beautiful Morning With You is easily my fave off that OST, especially after looking up the English lyrics. Little Busters and Advice are pretty awesome, too. And of course Ride On Shooting Star is pure concentrated crowning music of awesome condensed into roughly two and a half minutes, so.[/font][/color]
chibi-master Posted June 5, 2011 Posted June 5, 2011 Swimming pools may be one of my most favorite things ever. Especially when it's hot and sunny. INTERNET! POKEMON! Y U NO LET ME DO MY HOMEWORK?!
Akieen Cloud Posted June 6, 2011 Posted June 6, 2011 [font="Comic Sans MS"][color="#000080"]The internet is swirling mass of addiction that sucks you in, and never lets you go. It has it's claws in me. lol. But I've been needing an escape so it's all good. Also on the note of weather, in Ohio it is like 80 during the day...but at night, sitting on my porch, smoking a cigarette by the end I can't feel my toes...not supposed to be happening. >.<[/color][/font]
Lyndy Posted June 6, 2011 Posted June 6, 2011 [font="Times New Roman"][color="#556B2F"][size="3"]So I walked outside my door on the top floor to see what my nephew made in the living room. :V[/size][/color][/font] [img]http://i245.photobucket.com/albums/gg53/lyndy05/Pic0054.jpg[/img]
Allamorph Posted June 6, 2011 Posted June 6, 2011 [quote name='Elle Jay'][font="Times New Roman"][color="#556B2F"][size="3"]So I walked outside my door on the top floor to see what my nephew made in the living room. :V[/size][/color][/font][/quote] [FONT=Calibri]Awesome Cuphenge is awesome.[/FONT]
chibi-master Posted June 7, 2011 Posted June 7, 2011 This morning I got woken up by a clap of thunder so loud and frightening that I jumped several feet off my bed and landed on the floor. It hurt a little, but it was so funny to me that I just sat there laughing like a madman. However, now I'm scared to stand at the bus stop for fear of getting struck by lightning.
Felix the Cat Posted June 7, 2011 Posted June 7, 2011 [b]I ACED MY EXAMS TODAY!![/b] [b] [/b] Just sayin'.
Axel Posted June 7, 2011 Posted June 7, 2011 [quote name='Grouchy Cat' timestamp='1307470228' post='707880'] [b]I ACED MY EXAMS TODAY!![/b] [b] [/b] Just sayin'. [/quote] Can I give you a congrats headbutt? <3
Lyndy Posted June 8, 2011 Posted June 8, 2011 [font="Times New Roman"][color="#556B2F"][size="3"]I went on a six hour shopping trip. It was great. I tried on some five inch+ heels. :V [img]http://i245.photobucket.com/albums/gg53/lyndy05/Pic0089.jpg[/img] And bought a great new camera. Sony~ I LOVE IT. Seven times zoom and many other things.[/size][/color][/font]
Recommended Posts