Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[color="#008080"][size="3"][font="Times New Roman"]I am being shipped with a guy that the shippers don't even know.

This is not cool.[/font][/size][/color]
Posted
The first day of school is tomorrow and apparently I have detention because I forgot my review book on the last day of school. I'm bringing marshmallows to share with my classmates that have the same problem.
Posted
[quote name='chibi-master' timestamp='1315277912' post='709301']
The first day of school is tomorrow and apparently I have detention because I forgot my review book on the last day of school. I'm bringing marshmallows to share with my classmates that have the same problem.
[/quote]

That has got to be one of the worst reasons to get a detention. I just don't see how that benefits anyone. :eh:
Posted
[quote name='Cat' timestamp='1315280365' post='709302']
That has got to be one of the worst reasons to get a detention. I just don't see how that benefits anyone. :eh:
[/quote]
I don't know... The teacher that handed out the detentions is a little trigger-happy when it comes to punishment. After counting up the people he had listed on his board, it seems that there will be 22 kids in all that will be going to this detention for the same reason. It's strange, but I figure I'll just have fun with it.
Posted (edited)
Back when I was in school detention was just the place I went to catch up on the work I needed to do... sure I had work to do because I was ditching... but I was gonna have to do the work anyways.
Also... Marshmallows and detention is an awesome s'more. Edited by CaNz
Posted (edited)
[quote name='CaNz' timestamp='1315285532' post='709305']
Back when I was in school detention was just the place I went to catch up on the work I needed to do... sure I had work to do because I was ditching... but I was gonna have to do the work anyways.
[/quote]
That's why cool teacher's who want detention to be horrible just give you assignments to do in your detention, so you don't spend your time there doing [i]home[/i]work. :^D Edited by dark_apocalyps
Posted
Hi here everyone.
I just thought I'd pop in and say bye.
Life has just become really horrible and hectic.
Not a complete loss but still pretty... not fun.
I'll see you guys around.
Posted
[quote name='Stephanie' timestamp='1315340119' post='709309']
Hi here everyone.
I just thought I'd pop in and say bye.
Life has just become really horrible and hectic.
Not a complete loss but still pretty... not fun.
I'll see you guys around.
[/quote]

[font="Tahoma"]WHOA BOMBSHELL!

Don't hesitate to drop me a line, hun. I'm always around ;)[/font]
Posted
[quote name='Stephanie' timestamp='1315340119' post='709309']
Hi here everyone.
I just thought I'd pop in and say bye.
Life has just become really horrible and hectic.
Not a complete loss but still pretty... not fun.
I'll see you guys around.
[/quote]
I'll be available as well if you need to talk, Steph. *hugs*

That Bio teacher that gave me detention? He is a certified cup-o-crazy. It turns out that, in my first period class, I sit next to my friend from his class last year. We each got an envelope handed to us by the first period teacher. I was excited, "Oh! I've got mail! Maybe it's a check for a million dollars! Maybe it's that Hogwarts letter that got lost in the mail years ago!" Nope. The letter had the bright yellow detention sheet in case I didn't have my original. Bio teacher also hounded everyone all day to remind them despite the fact that he'd already done that via detention-sheet-envelope. What the heck?

Turns out that a lot of people skipped, but even with only a little over half of the kids, detention was still crowded to the point of being uncomfortable.

Other than that, I had a very successful first day. I may even do well in Math this year since the teacher seems to be great at actually getting me to understand what's on the board (the only chalkboard left in the school).
Posted
I've decided that I am moving to the states once I'm finished at CIT.....mainly because I REALLLLLLLLLY want to go to PAX, COD XP and other con's....and I loved my time over there when I went on holidays.
Posted
[quote name='Chee' timestamp='1315457522' post='709336']
I've decided that I am moving to the states once I'm finished at CIT[/quote]
[color="#008080"][size="3"][font="Times New Roman"]Move to Michigan. Although you probably won't survive the winters since you're coming from Australia. :V[/font][/size][/color]
Posted
[quote name='Elle Jay' timestamp='1315487107' post='709338']
[color="#008080"][size="3"][font="Times New Roman"]Move to Michigan. Although you probably won't survive the winters since you're coming from Australia. :V[/font][/size][/color]
[/quote]
[font="Garamond"]HA American winters. She's better off there than Canada =P[/font]
Posted
[quote name='T.O.P' timestamp='1315495515' post='709343']
[font="Tahoma"]I should move to Canada too. But not Toronto. That place can shove off.[/font]
[/quote]
[font="Comic Sans MS"]But Michael Cera is from Toront- oh right. [size="1"]No just kidding he's alright.[/size]

I got my computer back finally. Now if you'll excuse me, I have to eat ravioli and watch the first Kim Possible movie in celebration.[/font]
Posted
[quote name='Stephanie' timestamp='1315340119' post='709309']
Hi here everyone.
I just thought I'd pop in and say bye.
Life has just become really horrible and hectic.
Not a complete loss but still pretty... not fun.
I'll see you guys around.
[/quote]

[b]Awww, I was really glad to have you back Steph.

I'm sorry you have to go. I hope things are okay.

I'm here for you too okay? Stay safe and come back to say hi somehow if you can.

We'll miss you. =[[/b]
Posted
[quote name='Ikillion' timestamp='1315543358' post='709352']
Do people still think that I'm a girl?
[/quote]
I am sure a couple people in the world do... but the same can be said about me if they see me from behind (I should probably get a haircut soon)
Posted (edited)
[color="#008080"][size="3"][font="Times New Roman"]People used to think I was a male. And some people probably do still think I am a male.

LYNDY IS A MANLY NAME

And Elle Jay....? Please don't confuse me for a male while under this name.[/font][/size][/color] Edited by Elle Jay
Posted (edited)
[color="#9932CC"][font="Microsoft Sans Serif"]For some reason I get confused for a guy a lot, too. You would think that touting myself as a fangirl and having a name that was originally based off of two female Inuyasha characters would make it obvious, but I guess not.

[s]I think I'll go make a girly av/sig to rectify this.[/s] Close enough.[/font][/color] Edited by Sangome
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...