Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[color=#ff0000]What's really fun is when a dragon attacks and you use a Shout on it, and a chicken gets caught in the crossfire. Now the very people you're trying to save are trying to kill you as a dragon kills [i]them.[/i][/color]

[color=#FF0000]All over a chicken.[/color]

[quote name='Shinmaru' timestamp='1332522220' post='710911']
[b]Zelda[/b] taught me never, [i]ever[/i] to mess with chickens.
[/quote]

[color=#ff0000]Also this.[/color]
Posted
[quote name='Boo' timestamp='1332519712' post='710907']
I CRY THIS TIME OF YEAR. I'm glad Shameless started a bit later, so they are still rounding up now, and House and Glee took a break (I hate breaks, but) until somewhere in April, so their finales get delayed as well. But Archer. :'( ARCHERRRRRR!!!
[/quote]
[font=comic sans ms,cursive]Community just returned to the airwaves a week ago, which in my book is all that really matters.[/font]

[font=comic sans ms,cursive][s]Glee can stay hiatused.[/s][/font]
Posted
Trying to fill out this 7-page-long application to volunteer at a hospital for a summer program. In order to be approved, I need two TB tests. WTF, hospital? I could understand one, but [i]two[/i]?! It occurs to me that after all this trouble, I'm really going to be PO'd if my application isn't approved.

I don't like hearing a song for the first time and really liking it because then it gets stuck in my head for the rest of the day. That means I'll be sitting in the middle of math class humming and muttering like an idiot.
Posted
[quote name='Anise' timestamp='1332528330' post='710912']
[color=#ff0000]What's really fun is when a dragon attacks and you use a Shout on it, and a chicken gets caught in the crossfire. Now the very people you're trying to save are trying to kill you as a dragon kills [i]them.[/i][/color]

[color=#FF0000]All over a chicken.[/color]



[color=#ff0000]Also this.[/color]
[/quote]

Want to know what would make it even better? If you used the thing where the dragons become pegasus ponies from MLP:FiM
Posted
[quote name='The Professor' timestamp='1332554888' post='710926']
[font=comic sans ms,cursive][s]Glee can stay hiatused.[/s][/font]
[/quote]All the cool kids of OB watch Glee:[list]
[*]Shy
[*]Boo
[/list]
There you go. All the cool kids.
Posted
[quote name='Boo' timestamp='1332584416' post='710934']
All the cool kids of OB watch Glee:[list]
[*]Shy
[*]Boo
[/list]
There you go. All the cool kids.
[/quote]
What about all the other uncool kids on OB that watch Glee?
Posted
[quote name='CaNz' timestamp='1332589208' post='710938']
What about all the other uncool kids on OB that watch Glee?
[/quote]They may be upgraded to Cool Kid[b]â?¢[/b] if they report themselves in.
Posted (edited)
[quote name='Boo' timestamp='1332584416' post='710934']
All the cool kids of OB watch Glee:[list]
[*]Shy
[*]Boo
[/list]
There you go. All the cool kids.
[/quote]

Oh dear God, 1st My Little Ponies, and now Glee. What's next? I hope the cool kids don't consider the dougie and jerkin cool.

Gotta say I'm digging this new look. Take a little bit of getting used to but I like some of these features I've seen so far. Edited by Magus
Posted (edited)
[quote name='T.O.P' timestamp='1332600985' post='710942']
[font=tahoma,geneva,sans-serif]Report themselves in? They watch Glee, they're not sex offenders x-x[/font]
[/quote]... How often did you have to report in for sex offensive behaviour that "reporting in" immediately refers to such occasions?
[quote name='Magus' timestamp='1332604495' post='710944']
Oh dear God, 1st My Little Ponies, and now Glee. What's next? I hope the cool kids don't consider the dougie and jerkin cool.

Gotta say I'm digging this new look. Take a little bit of getting used to but I like some of these features I've seen so far.
[/quote]We, the Cool Kids[b]â?¢[/b], never watched My Little Pony. Edited by Boo
Posted (edited)
[font=trebuchet ms,helvetica,sans-serif][color=#9900ff]That and I'm pretty sure it's the other way around; the Glee fanaticism predates the Friendship is Magic fanaticism by at least a couple of years. [/color][/font]

[font=trebuchet ms,helvetica,sans-serif][color=#9900FF]And I can't help it, I'm helplessly addicted to buying the toys. >_> Even if the show isn't as good as it used to be now.[/color][/font] Edited by Sangome
Posted
[quote name='Sangome' timestamp='1332609165' post='710947']
[font=trebuchet ms,helvetica,sans-serif][color=#9900FF]And I can't help it, I'm helplessly addicted to buying the toys. >_> Even if the show isn't as good as it used to be now.[/color][/font]
[/quote]A selection of members of the Cool Kids[b]â?¢ [/b]can relate to this this here kind of feeling about many shows and things in life.
Posted
[quote name='Boo' timestamp='1332607491' post='710946']
... How often did you have to report in for sex offensive behaviour that "reporting in" immediately refers to such occasions?

[/quote]

Sex offenders have to register on a nationwide, public listing. There's other sanctions too, based upon the state you live in. They also have to "report in" every few months or so.
Posted (edited)
Alright then, mate. Ah, man, this here homemade lemon curd is majorly wicked. Brings me back all these memories of them times in England, ye hear? Without my splendid curd I'd be quite in a pet. Cheerio.

Also:

Ahhh, OB necromancy.
[url="http://www.otakuboards.com/index.php?/topic/38999-what-do-you-look-like/page__st__20#entry591253"][img]http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d153/mitchellgrantsmith/iwasamodel.jpg[/img][/url] Edited by Boo
Posted
[quote name='T.O.P'][font=tahoma,geneva,sans-serif]Oh I forgot to mention the new rule. LOLMitches are banned. Sorry :<[/font][/quote]
[FONT=Calibri]ohthankGod

I am almost ready to dive through all my old Theater/Anthology posts and fix all the stupid quotations and dashes and whatnot that invariably get screwed with during server shifts. I [i]hate[/i] seeing posts riddled with black question mark diamonds. Geeze.[/FONT]
Posted
[quote name='Allamorph' timestamp='1332635283' post='710971']
[font=Calibri]ohthankGod

I am almost ready to dive through all my old Theater/Anthology posts and fix all the stupid quotations and dashes and whatnot that invariably get screwed with during server shifts. I [i]hate[/i] seeing posts riddled with black question mark diamonds. Geeze.[/font]
[/quote]
[font=comic sans ms,cursive]I almost feel like I should be doing that, but I'm hesitant because I'm not sure if not doing so is respective to the work's artistic integrity or if I'm just being lazy.[/font]
Posted
[quote name='Boo' timestamp='1332627087' post='710960']
Alright then, mate. Ah, man, this here homemade lemon curd is majorly wicked. Brings me back all these memories of them times in England, ye hear? Without my splendid curd I'd be quite in a pet. Cheerio.

Also:

Ahhh, OB necromancy.
[IMAGE REMOVED BECAUSE OH MY GOSH MY EYES!!!!]
[/quote]

Never EVER post another Mitch picture again....for the love of humanity DON'T
Posted
[quote name='Lyndy' timestamp='1332662458' post='710980']
Who is Mitch supposed to be? :<
[/quote]

An old crazy member who used to lurk around here around 2004 or so...
Posted
[quote name='Japan' timestamp='1332664286' post='710981']
An old crazy member who used to lurk around here around 2004 or so...
[/quote]
So the Lyndsy of 2004?
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...