-
Posts
4066 -
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Days Won
52
Content Type
Profiles
Forums
Events
Everything posted by Boo
-
[size=1]And what did we to deserve to have to sit next to Premonition around a bonfire? :animecry:[/size]
-
[size=1]Wow, I remember you so well. Especially because I once had the intention of replying to one of your banner requests and already made a folder for it and collected some pictures for it... which I still have on my computer. I don't remember ever finishing the banner/avatar anyhow. ... Anyway! Hi again. :whoops: Stick around![/size]
-
[size=1]Aw, that's too bad. :( Here's my entry: [center][URL=http://img244.imageshack.us/my.php?image=graphicwormboo001rr7.jpg][IMG]http://img244.imageshack.us/img244/1897/graphicwormboo001rr7.th.jpg[/IMG][/URL][/center] Which makes it [b]cancer[/b]'s turn! I think it's easy to continue on these colours. If they turn out to be not as easy as I thought, please let me know and I'll try to edit it a bit. Though I think you can make something pretty out of it. :P[/size]
-
The OtakuBoards Nifty Fifty: 07 Edition(Nominate or Die)
Boo replied to Justin's topic in General Discussion
[size=1][b]What is it?[/b] The [i]Search this Thread[/i] function. [b]Why is it Nifty?[/b] So you can look for your own name in "Who Would You Like To Meet" threads, "Nifty Fifty"s, OtakuBoards parodies, the "Guide to Becoming an Internet Superstar at OtakuBoards - An Essay" thread and more! :) Oh and I'd like to make an [b]anti[/b]-vote on: [quote name='indifference'][COLOR="Indigo"][B]What is it?[/B] [URL="http://www.otakuboards.com/showthread.php?t=58120"]Views on self pleasure[/URL] [/COLOR][/QUOTE][/size] -
[size=1]My vote goes to a place where we can enjoy Boo even more. [color=#EDEDED]Because I could really see myself doing what you just wrote down in the past two chapters and we all loved it. :whoops:[/color] Try the Netherlands? That, or the red square, Moscow. Pretty please?[/size]
-
[quote name='SaiyanPrincessX'][SIZE="1"]Boo is my sidekick.[/SIZE][/QUOTE][size=1]True facts. [img]http://files.colonies.com/Images/emoticons/emoticon_Ninja.gif[/img] I was waiting for you to enter this thread, already. Maybe tis a trap?![/size]
-
[quote name='taperson'][SIZE="1"][COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"]Plus, during the scary war scenes, [spoiler]I just made out with my boyfriend.[/spoiler] XD[/COLOR][/SIZE][/QUOTE][size=1]... [i]Scary[/i] war scenes? o_O Missed those... Fantastic movie though, but I watched it not long before 2008. :P So what did I watch after 2008? Let's see. [b]Moulin Rouge![/b] - for the ... I don't know, 9th time? It only gets better! This is just one of the best movies ever made, true facts. [b]Trainspotting[/b], because I read the book and I wanted to compare the two, though I watched the movie before. Love the movie, almost as much as I loved reading the book. They changed and left out a lot of things, but the end result was probably a lot cleaner than the book. Though that was also a bit of a charming aspect about the book... Oh and I saw a part of [b]I Now Pronounce You Chucky And Larry[/b] or something like that, because people were watching it downstairs, but I didn't quite like it so I went upstairs again.[/size]
-
[size=1]"Rolling Under The Floor Laughing His Arse Off" / "RUFLHAO" No? :([/size]
-
[size=1]Hm, if you could finish it within a week's time, it's okay! Try not too make it much longer than that though, please. :whoops: If the Graphic Worm page isn't updated extremely fast, don't be afraid, it will be updated enough. To kind of keep the images together anyhow, I link every (striked) name in the list to the worm piece they posted. And I'm joining in myself, after Heaven's Cloud. :') [b]Notice:[/b] Be sure to post entries as [i].jpg[/i] or [i].gif[/i] files. Otherwise we'll have the same problems as last time, where some pieces didn't quite look right, because the colours turned out differently than they thought them to be. I've PM'd Keyblade Wielder about that it's her turn, now I hope she posts in the weekend, or we'll skip her and ask her kindly to join in again. :o [b]Update:[/b] Keyblade Wielder has been [color=red]skipped[/color], so it's now Ozymandius Jones' turn![/size]
-
[size=1]Meep - meep, I look forward to it. :'D I was just wondering. Isn't it obvious to The Dark One that when someone has won a round and The Dark One suddenly loses their powers... That it's probably the person who won the round? They got the big clue and all... Maybe I'm overlooking things, sorry. :P[/size]
-
[size=1]It could be fun to have a banner that goes along with a current event. It is probably too late for the Nifty Fifty, but still.[/size]
-
[center][size=7][font=Georgia]Graphic Worm [size=8]20[color=red]08[/color][/size][/font][/size] [url=http://www.otakuboards.com/showthread.php?t=51928][b]Graphic Worm 2006[/b][/url] - [url=http://www.otakuboards.com/showthread.php?t=57084][b]Graphic Worm 2007[/b][/url] [color=red][b]CLAIM +1[/b][/color] [size=1][i]For any suggestions, feedback or questions on the Graphic Worm 2008, you can go to this thread: Graphic Worm 2008 - [url=http://www.otakuboards.com/showthread.php?t=58911][u][color=red]Discussion Thread[/color][/u][/url] or you can send me a PM.[/i][/size][/center] [size=1]A new year has come and thus a new episode of the annual Graphic Worm is in it's place too. Let's make it even more pretty and big as the previous ones, okay? So, this is how it works: Someone will start off the worm with a 600×450 graphic image. Others will continue that picture by juxtaposing their own art next to the previous one so that it looks like it’s one continuous piece. [url=http://www.otakuboards.com/graphicworm/2006.html][u][color=red]Here[/color][/u][/url] is an example (the Graphic Worm 2006), because I know my explanation wasn't much better than last year's explanation. 56k users will certainly suffer on the link – that is your fair warning. Please note how each image is a continuation of the previous one – this is what we’d like to see. Take great care that the shade of colors and patterns align when set next to one another so that the worm flows. Please be sure to check it out yourself after having made your image, before posting it. This to avoid confusion in the thread and Graphic Worm. There's a link to the Graphic Worm in the left navigation bar under the OB Network, found [url=http://www.otakuboards.com/graphicworm.php?][u][color=red]Here[/color][/u][/url]. [i]The Rules[/i] are also available as part of the "Graphic Worm" link under OB Network as well. To make it easier, I've quoted them below, so you don't have to check the page first. [quote=The Graphic Worm Rules][size=1][font=tahoma]If you'd like to contribute to the worm there are a few rules that need to be followed. To be accepted your submission must be: [list][*][b]Exactly 600x450 pixels in size. [*]In jpg or gif format. [*]Of adequate quality. Make sure it flows with the previous segment. [*]Posted during your turn in the posting order.[/b][/list][/font][/size][/quote] You get a turn in the Graphic Worm if you [b]claim[/b] it. [b]Claim[/b]ing goes as followed: To start off, someone posts their piece for the Graphic Worm. Then a next person reacts to it, mentioning that they [b]claim[/b] the next spot. They then have [b]24 hours[/b] ([b]1[/b] day) to complete their piece in the Graphic Worm. As of 05/16/2008 the claim system has upgraded to [b]Claim +1[/b]. This means that when a person [b]claim[/b]s a piece of the Graphic Worm and starts working on it, [b]one[/b] next person can [b]claim[/b] the next part of the Graphic Worm. [color=red]Please note that you can not [b]claim[/b] a turn before it's the person before you their turn to work on a Worm piece. If you fail to post up your piece within [b]24 hours[/b] ([b]1[/b] day) after it's your turn to make one, you will be skipped and someone else can take your place in line.[/color] And of course, there's one very important one left: [i]have fun[/i]. You don't have to be a big artist to join in. Anyone can feed the Worm if they stick to the rules! Well, that sums it up pretty much. Post in this thread to claim a spot in line, but please do so only if you're serious about contributing and will do so in a timely manner. We reserve the right to skip you if you're taking too long or produce something too low in quality. [i]Here we go![/i] [b]Worm Order[/b][list=1] [*] [url=http://www.otakuboards.com/graphicworm/2008/001.jpg][strike]James[/strike][/url] [*] [url=http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v513/sesshofreako/forums/ichigo.jpg][strike]Jigglyness[/strike][/url] [*] [url=http://img510.imageshack.us/img510/4742/craankbt2.png][strike]Ninjah[/strike][/url] [*] [url=http://img230.imageshack.us/img230/1970/parachutdw5.jpg][strike]Jeremiah[/strike][/url] [url=http://img529.imageshack.us/img529/1823/graphicwormskippedentrygr5.jpg][strike]Keyblade Wielder[/strike][/url] [skipped] [*] [url=http://img229.imageshack.us/img229/7825/obworm1do5.jpg][strike]Ozymandius Jones[/strike][/url] [*] [url=http://img264.imageshack.us/my.php?image=graphicwormjokerfa3.jpg][strike]James[/strike][/url] [url=http://img529.imageshack.us/img529/1823/graphicwormskippedentrygr5.jpg][strike]Heaven's Cloud[/strike][/url] [skipped] [*] [url=http://img244.imageshack.us/img244/1897/graphicwormboo001rr7.jpg][strike]Boo[/strike][/url] [*] [url=http://img136.imageshack.us/img136/4421/wormgp1.jpg][strike]cancer[/strike][/url] [*] [url=http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b269/MetalSonic700/wormgp1.jpg][strike]2008DigitalBoy[/strike][/url] [*] [url=http://img155.imageshack.us/img155/5130/rainbowzr7.jpg][strike]Jigglyness[/strike][/url] [*] [url=http://img229.imageshack.us/img229/9705/prettymenstrikeagainna7.jpg][strike]Ozymandius Jones [/strike][/url] [*] [url=http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/5973/wallqm7.jpg][strike]ZeitGeist[/strike][/url] [*] [url=http://img175.imageshack.us/img175/3485/obco2qf3.png][strike]Ninjah[/strike][/url] [*] [url=http://img223.imageshack.us/img223/2091/gwgoodmorning004lq7.jpg][strike]Boo[/strike][/url] [*] [url=http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v513/sesshofreako/forums/thoughts.jpg][strike]Jigglyness [/strike][/url] [*] [url=http://img216.imageshack.us/img216/9563/cloudforgivenwb7.jpg][strike]KimmehWolfwood [/strike][/url] [*] [url=http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=26528&d=1202283403][strike]cancer[/strike][/url] [url=http://img529.imageshack.us/img529/1823/graphicwormskippedentrygr5.jpg][strike]James[/strike][/url] [skipped] [*] [url=http://www.crystal-studios.net/elleiusgw.jpg][strike]Eleius[/strike][/url] [*] [url=http://img183.imageshack.us/img183/3528/graphicswormcopywo2.jpg][strike]8Bit[/strike][/url] [url=http://img529.imageshack.us/img529/1823/graphicwormskippedentrygr5.jpg][strike]Femme fatale[/strike][/url] [skipped] [*] [url=http://img352.imageshack.us/img352/5492/loudoubleryq0.jpg][strike]Ozymandius Jones[/strike][/url] [*] [url=http://img292.imageshack.us/img292/7781/graphicwormlw6.jpg][strike]Simplicity[/strike][/url] [*] [url=http://img100.imageshack.us/img100/7163/wormin5.jpg][strike]Goodbye, Face[/strike][/url] [*] [url=http://img292.imageshack.us/img292/163/whereareyougoingvh7.jpg][strike]KimmehWolfwood[/strike][/url] [*] [url=http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=26555&d=1204251861][strike]cancer[/strike][/url] [*] [url=http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v513/sesshofreako/forums/gworm.jpg][strike]jigglyness[/strike][/url] [*] [url=http://img509.imageshack.us/img509/3023/gworm2copyhc5.jpg][strike]8Bit[/strike][/url] [*] [url=http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1426/worm08011ha9.jpg][strike]Sayrin[/strike][/url] [*] [url=http://img89.imageshack.us/img89/8715/ulquiorrapieceqc4.jpg][strike]KimmehWolfwood[/strike][/url] [*] [url=http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v513/sesshofreako/forums/green.jpg][strike]jigglyness[/url][/strike] [*] [url=http://img180.imageshack.us/img180/3773/worm0802copytc4.jpg][strike]Sayrin[/strike][/url] [*] [url=http://img214.imageshack.us/img214/2166/haseonz4.jpg][strike]Samedi-Mai[/strike][/url] [*] [url=http://img186.imageshack.us/img186/9470/graphicwormboo002ahahky8.jpg][strike]Boo[/strike][/url] [*] [url=http://img162.imageshack.us/img162/4908/fayeobwormqp7.jpg][strike]KimmehWolfwood[/strike][/url] [*] [url=http://img120.imageshack.us/img120/6320/graphicwormsamedimai001yj5.jpg][strike]Samedi-Mai[/strike][/url] [*] [url=http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v513/sesshofreako/forums/everyone.jpg][strike]jigglyness[/strike][/url] [*] [url=http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v487/meoi/wurm2.jpg][strike]Sirius[/strike][/url] [*] [url=http://www.otakuboards.com/graphicworm/2008/037.jpg][strike]Boo[/strike][/url] [*] [url=http://img232.imageshack.us/img232/1851/pitpbwormxm5.jpg][strike]KimmehWolfwood[/strike][/url] [url=http://img529.imageshack.us/img529/1823/graphicwormskippedentrygr5.jpg][strike]Sirius[/strike][/url] [skipped] [*] [url=http://img224.imageshack.us/img224/3779/obwormlo8.jpg][strike]Hybrid Ninja[/strike][/url] [*] [url=http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v513/sesshofreako/forums/womgs.jpg][strike]jigglyness[/strike][/url] [*] [url=http://img291.imageshack.us/img291/1323/worm0803copynu2.jpg][strike]Sayrin[/strike][/url] [*] [url=http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c307/CloudsOnly189/sa.jpg][strike]Riku[/strike][/url] [*] [url=http://img229.imageshack.us/img229/3967/nelobwormax9.jpg][strike]KimmehWolfwood[/strike][/url] [*] [url=http://img88.imageshack.us/img88/9318/obw2lu4.jpg][strike]Hybrid Ninjah[/strike][/url] [*] [url=http://img296.imageshack.us/img296/5261/worm0804copyqv9.jpg][strike]Sayrin[/strike][/url] [*] [url=http://img143.imageshack.us/img143/7840/vashobwormzf6.jpg][strike]KimmehWolfwood[/strike][/url] [*] [url=http://img120.imageshack.us/img120/9319/musicgivesyouenergyea1.jpg][strike]sakazaki[/strike][/url] [*] [url=http://img530.imageshack.us/img530/3028/ob3ls6.jpg][strike]Hybrid Ninja[/strike][/url] [*] [url=http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/6137/worm0805copyne3.jpg][strike]Sayrin[/strike][/url] [*] [url=http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v513/sesshofreako/forums/attention.jpg][strike]jigglyness[/strike][/url] [*] [url=http://img159.imageshack.us/img159/9739/kenshinjj5.png][strike]sakazaki[/strike][/url] [*] [url=http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=26579&d=1210634736][strike]Katana[/strike][/url] [*] [url=http://img150.imageshack.us/img150/8623/junsuobwormeq6.jpg][strike]KimmehWolfwood[/strike][/url] [*] [url=http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v487/meoi/Untitled-1-3.jpg][strike]Lucy[/strike][/url] [*] [url=http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e150/LanHikari/boothtengworm.jpg][strike]boothten[/strike][/url] [*] [url=http://img227.imageshack.us/my.php?image=ironmanobwl6.jpg][strike]Hybrid Ninja[/strike][/url] [*] [url=http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v513/sesshofreako/forums/lelouch.jpg][strike]jigglyness[/strike][/url] [*] [url=http://img399.imageshack.us/img399/9338/cheeseuk7.jpg][strike]8Bit[/strike][/url] [*] [url=http://img144.imageshack.us/img144/8010/pikachuobkk8.jpg][strike]KimmehWolfwood[/strike][/url] [*] [url=http://img236.imageshack.us/img236/9413/birdob4si4.jpg][strike]Hybrid Ninja[/strike][/url] [*] [url=http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c141/BillyIdolFan14/mmgraphicworm.jpg][strike]Cat14[/strike][/url] [*] [url=http://img77.imageshack.us/img77/241/worm0806copyba3.jpg][strike]Sayrin[/strike][/url] [*] [url=http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v513/sesshofreako/forums/loveless2-1.jpg][strike]jigglyness[/strike][/url] [*] [url=http://img181.imageshack.us/img181/4315/naturalbluesnh4.jpg][strike]Hybrid Ninja[/strike][/url] [url=http://img529.imageshack.us/img529/1823/graphicwormskippedentrygr5.jpg][strike]Goddess Katana[/strike][/url] [skipped] [url=http://img529.imageshack.us/img529/1823/graphicwormskippedentrygr5.jpg][strike]toie[/strike][/url] [skipped] [*] [url=http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c357/theSHISHOU/banners/intothelightworm.jpg][strike]Shishou[/strike][/url] [*] [url=http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v487/meoi/tongari.jpg][strike]Lucy[/strike][/url] [*] [url=http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c141/BillyIdolFan14/butterfly.jpg][strike]Cat14[/strike][/url] [*] [url=http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c357/theSHISHOU/banners/graphicwormmur.jpg][strike]Shishou[/strike][/url] [*] [url=http://img515.imageshack.us/img515/6909/soraescapefromdarknesszi0.jpg][strike]sakazaki[/strike][/url] [*] [url=http://img401.imageshack.us/img401/3690/worm0807copykq7.jpg][strike]Sayrin[/strike][/url] [*] [url=http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c141/BillyIdolFan14/graphicvk343.jpg][strike]Cat14[/strike][/url] [*] [url=http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v487/meoi/071.jpg][strike]Lucy[/strike][/url] [url=http://img529.imageshack.us/img529/1823/graphicwormskippedentrygr5.jpg][strike]James[/strike][/url] [skipped] [*] [url=http://img264.imageshack.us/img264/8150/demonob1fm2.jpg][strike]KimmehWolfwood[/strike][/url] [*] [url=http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v513/sesshofreako/forums/chaotic.jpg][strike]jigglyness[/strike][/url] [*] [url=http://img48.imageshack.us/img48/1683/vincentobyi7.jpg][strike]KimmehWolfwood[/strike][/url] [*] [url=http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c141/BillyIdolFan14/gwv3.jpg][strike]Cat[/strike][/url] [*] [url=http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/gg262/j_mauru/graphicworm/breaktime.jpg][strike]jomz[/strike][/url] [*] [url=http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m309/PhantazyStar/mpre%20pics/graphicwormnia1.jpg][strike]DevilTheory[/strike][/url] [*] [url=http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v513/sesshofreako/forums/haruhi-1.jpg][strike]jigglyness[/strike][/url] [url=http://img529.imageshack.us/img529/1823/graphicwormskippedentrygr5.jpg][strike]jomz[/strike][/url] [skipped] [*] [url=http://img99.imageshack.us/img99/7638/project5600x450se6.jpg][strike]Mr Blonde[/strike][/url] [*] [url=http://i42.tinypic.com/30m62o9.jpg][strike]jigglyness[/strikE][/url] -[b][COLOR=RED]FIN[/COLOR][/B] [/list][/size]
-
[size=1]And with that entry we'll be closing the Graphic Worm two-thousand and seven, and we'll be reopening the Graphic Worm two-thousand and eight! Thanks for joining in on this one and let's make the next one at least as good, m'kay? [b]Edit:[/b] OK, the 2008 thread is set up (no, I didn't copy the 2007 thread... Maybe I did.)! Enjoy![/size]
-
[size=1]Now that you mention it. :O Wow! Ignore Boo's previous post, he has never needed to get his password back before.[/size]
-
[size=1]And, though it may be silly, but have you checked if your e-mail address is the correct one in your profile? They might be sending it to a whole different address. :whoops:[/size]
-
[size=1]Yeah I think you should be able to use colours, though I've made a habit myself of just using an image for it instead, anyway. :whoops:[/size]
-
[size=1]You can use limited HTML in the Adventure Square. The backgrounds you're talking about are just HTML tables. You could see the code by quoting people who use it. An example would be: [indent][b] [/b][/indent] There's an URL in this one, which links to the image used as the background you want. You place the text within the tags like usual and [i]voila[/i]; your text has a background. :whoops:[/size]
-
[size=1]*points and laughs at everyone who reacted seriously on Allomorph's original post* Ha. Haha.[/size]
-
[size=1]At the moment I'm listening to the Platinum Greatest Hits I, II & III collection by [b]Queen[/b]. The song [i]Somebody to Love[/i] is on as I'm typing this. Youth sentiment... I've heard this hits album so often (I had it as a cassette for in the car) that I've caught myself singing the bassline of [i]Another One Bites The Dust[/i] (#2) each time after I've heard [i]Bohemian Rhapsody[/i] (#1). Oh, by this time the song [i]Now I'm Here[/i] is on. The album that I've listened to most of all the past month has definatelly been [i]bravo![/i] by [b]Friska Viljor[/b]. After seeing them live and having bought the album, I couldn't stop listening to it. (Oh god, by the time I'm continuing with typing we've already had [i]Good Old-Fashioned Loverboy[/i] and we're listening to [i]Play The Game[/i]) Another few albums I've listened to a few times since I obtained them are (oh wait, we just skipped to [i]Flash![/i]) the album [i]Carnavas[/i] by the [b]Silversun Pickups[/b], [i]Matinée[/i] by [b]Jack Peñate[/b] and [i]Dive Deep[/i] by [b]Morcheeba[/b]. But don't tell anyone about that last one, it doesn't come out until 2008, but I couldn't really wait for that.[/size]
-
[size=1]Of course it's pretty much up to the admins, but I wouldn't mind seeing this in the Art Studio again. I look forward to seeing the entries all year and each year I try to think of something as well, though it mostly is a bit shabby. :P[/size]
-
[size=1]I'm here because of James, like everyone else is. :love: And when I was finally about to give up on him, I got a rod which brought me even closer to him. *sigh* Rose-coloured dreaming. (:[/size]
-
[size=1]Hello there, Gunslinger, To request avaters, signatures or any kind of art, you're supposed to be in the "[b]Art by Request[/b]" subforum. I'll just move this thread to that forum for you this time, please post any following requests there yourself. Okay? Okay! If you have any further questions, you can of course contact me (or any other moderator for that matter) with a personal message. (: -Boo[/size]
-
[size=1]Hello there, Arsène Lupin, (love the name, can't help it :p) A request like this one actually belongs in the subforum "Art by Request", so I'm just going to move it there. And it might be handy to provide a more helpful title next time, but I'll just edit it for you now, just so it's clear for anyone who's browsing the forum.[/size]
-
[quote name='Allamorph'][FONT=Arial](Although, having a case argued by a Mewtwo might be somewhat unsettling for the opposition....)[/FONT][/QUOTE][size=1]Mew might want to sue Mewtwo for plagiarism.[/size]
-
[size=1]They're not just secretly those nordic walking sticks? No? Oh. I see I'm missing out on the trends again, I want to have a cane now too. :([/size]