Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Boo

Members
  • Posts

    4066
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    52

Everything posted by Boo

  1. Glad so many people like it ^^;; so... Thanks. It was a quite easy bannah acctually but i guesse it turned out pretty well. heh. Allthough I like my new banner, SPX made me, better ;P
  2. 12 :rolleyes: heh. And I dont know anything bout R/S so... Q: where u get Moltres, Articuno and Zapdos in R/B/Y? (I couldnt think of any goodies at the mom)
  3. OOC: Im soo lousy at Intro's >_> _________ [B]IC:[/B] 'Good to see you again.' [I]Tails turned around and saw Knuckles standing right behind him.[/I] 'How did you get here?!' 'If you watched out better, I wouldnt be here right now.' [I]Knuckles strechted his body and then closed his eyes.[/I] 'So... Wheres Sonic?' [I]Nobody answered. And about five seconds later he opened his mouth again.[/I] 'Oh well. Its a Law of the Universe that he will always run into me. So it was and I dont think it has changed very much.'
  4. I found this picture on a site and thought i'd use it and it acctually turned out better than I suspected. [B][U]I bring you: Golden Paradise[/U][/B] [IMG]http://www.boomspeed.com/apoco/07.png[/IMG] [IMG]http://www.boomspeed.com/apoco/dabanner.png[/IMG] (thanks to SPX for the txt on the banner)
  5. Thanks for opening it again ;)
  6. [i]Last edited by Mztik_Gohan10 on 08-28-2001 at 07:00 PM Last edited by Psyco on 03-25-2003 at 02:55 AM[/i] ok >_> Now im gonna kill people >_> Arent I long enough on these boards to make you atleast know that I never use rolleyes or :p in a serious thread?! :nope: to SA: [I]I[/I], not anyone on this forum, but [I]I[/I] ;)
  7. What if you guys look further than ur nose is long and search on his name. He has 68 posts all in this link ;) [url]http://www.otakuboards.com/search.php?action=showresults&searchid=19600&sortby=lastpost&sortorder=descending[/url]
  8. [size=1]It aint badder than Mitch's banner thats for sure :rolleyes: but the last sentence dont fit to real song ya no. If you're Psyco and you know it, and you really wanna show it, [i][b]blah blah blah blah blah blah[/b][/i], stab someone. you left the part where i put blah blah blah ;)[/size]
  9. add to BC's quesy: Nidoran, (female) Nidorina, nidoqueen
  10. yep. Im with the rest of the croud
  11. [b]Name:[/b] Knuckles [b]Race of Animal:[/b] Hedgehog [b]Description:[/b] Red. spikes going down. Spikes on his knuckles. and an attitude. [b]Bio:[/b] Mainly the rival of Sonic. In some games you can choose which you like too be so hes a main in the games aswell. Any Sonic fan should know the details bout him. ;) [b]Specialty:[/b] Hitting and floating (like with his hands forward too ram an enemy from the air)
  12. Download PSP7 from [strike]kazaa [b]lite[/b][/strike] cause that doesnt bring commercials with it when you download it ;P
  13. Boo

    UT Layout

    the layout is prolly for that site :rolleyes: and it looks very nice. all goes well with eachother. im not into wwf, but it is very nice [color=blue][size=1]I do not want to see you bypassing the censor again.-Charles[/color][/size]
  14. [IMG]http://www.boomspeed.com/apoco/06.png[/IMG] [IMG]http://www.boomspeed.com/apoco/DWversionTiamat.png[/IMG] Someone requested me a banner on RPGnation and this turned out^ It kinda looked better with the wind effect and its made from the bg of my current banner. C&C, [IMG]http://www.otakuboards.com/images/icons/icon14.gif[/IMG] or [img]http://www.otakuboards.com/images/icons/icon13.gif[/img]
  15. [I]"Darkness.... Dark Stone.... Evil....."[/I] "No!" [I]Cecil was all red and wet. The sweat drips of his face. He breaths hardly. He raised from bed and leaned his a chair in his grasp.[/I] "Zeromus..." "Hey! Are you all right?" "Yeah... I think it was a nightmare..." he lied to himself about that. He knows the slashes crossing his eyes in the dream were as real as he can use a sword, but... "[size=1]I have to stop zeromus...[/size]" "What? Dont say his name in public!" She said with a face as if she had seen a ghost. "What do you mean?"
  16. *cough* get sumfin from [strike]kazaa lite[/strike]*cough* huh? I didnt say anything!
  17. I think he means that you scaneed the whole paper so if you just cut out the picture and save it over, it aint so big ;P AW: Its very good. The face you drew a bit harder than the rest but its very nice ;)
  18. yah. Syk... the corner of the pic you pasted above it is a bit dark. Maybe make everything totally white and you wont see it anymore eh? ;) Kenjah's is cool :cool: and Nomad's is pretty simple but yet effective. Now more people post here so.... It'll be a bit better 'battle'
  19. Boo

    Deep Thought

    Looks nice... I kinda think the white is too much white... yah.... :whoops: (BTW: Freeking change back your UserN man >_>)
  20. Boo

    New Smilies?

    I kept forgetting to send James some smileys >_< I still have to do that... like: [IMG]http://www.boomspeed.com/apoco/sot.gif[/img]
  21. [I]'the sealing is turning... I cant stand up... I feel chained even when im not... darkness... Zeromus...'[/I] [I]'Wait. I hear voices. Footsteps coming up. A crying door. I feel someone is close. Something like one step away. I might have been able to reach that person, but I cant move. these chains which arent there, consealing me from the world. Everything is spinning. Darkness takes over my sight. I cant see. I cant move. My senses are shut down. I can only hear. I hear voices. I hear footsteps. Then even my hearing is shutdown.'[/I] [I]'I feel like ive slept for years. I sit up and look straight into the face of a lady.'[/I] Woman: Good. He awakens. 'Where...' Woman: Rest. You look exausted. 'i... Where am i?' Woman: You're here. In my house. 'Which town is this...?' Woman: You are in baron. [size=1][i]'so it was a time portal... how?'[/I][/size] Woman: Now you just rest. I will get you some food and drinks. What would you like? Coffee? Tea? Coke? 'Coffee?... Tea?.... Coke?.... what are those?' Woman: You realy hitted your head didnt you? Well... Ill just make you some tea with a sandwhich okay? [I]'And before i could answer she was down the stairs again. I was thinking... and later I dozed in again.'[/I]
  22. Apo: .....ZZzzzzzZZZZZZZzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZzzzzzz.... Soldier: Apo! Wake up! Apo: *wakes up* ehm... ehm.... Why were you all asleep?! I have to do everything all meself here! Soldier2: But you were the one s... Soldier: *wispers* dont say it! Soldier2: eeping. [I]On that moment it looks like something broke in Apo. Suddenly he turned around with an evil insane going berserk laughter and slams the soldier so hard with his axe that he lands into the Queeny castle wall.[/I] Soldier: *slick* Apo: Now let yous go to bettle.
  23. Thats great. For I am completely VS smoking it is Xtra great :p Good job ;)
  24. Boo

    Scope

    like a microscop, telescope etc. ya know. The thing you have on a sniper rifle as well ;p Really nice. Something diff from what you normally make ;)
  25. 1. if you look to his stumach and then to the right, you see that his body suddenly becomes thinner. Also his middle is almost as big as his chest. Other than that... Its pretty nice ;) 2. the only thing I see is that her hair hangs in the fullboddy pic and in the one behind her it does less. So... it also is nice ;) (maybe add a lil more shoulder... but thats just me) 3. The hands could be a little better... and her neck is a lil long. But this one also is realy nice. (maybe add some shoulders here too... Again its just me :p)
×
×
  • Create New...