Cartoon Network Line-Ups...and anime on television announcements

Syk3

• Replies 973
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I am sorry, I think that they are starting over at episode 1. This ep>>The $60,000,000,000 Man

It'll be on I think Sunday-Thursday at 1AM, but hey, at least they're showing it again right?....hmmn *takes another look at tv listings*

Reign is finallly off!!!! ^__^

But......NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They took Inuyasha off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HOW DARE THEY!!!!!!!!

I just check out tvtome.com and this is what they said for all of you Inuyasha fans.....

[B]"July 06, 2003

Just a reminder: New Episodes of Inuyasha are airing August 25th. So don't worry it will be back. That and Cartoon Network extendened their contract with Viz so they'll be getting more than just the 1st 52."[/B]

*sigh* What a relief, but school starts soon after. o.O
T_T

hmm, i didn't notice anyone say that inuyasha was taken off adult swim here. over on the AS web boards it's crammed with 'save IY' threads...utter chaos. (no able mods over there) but it's coming back on august 25 with 12 new episodes, so it's all for the better.

I never was a big Inyuasha fan, but my little sis is. she's really mad that they took it off. I was mad when they took Trigun off. I came in on the series in the middle i think then i missed a few episodes here and there. So i bought the boxed set and wow! It's a lot more powerful when you see all the episodes. The schedule I have for adult swim is Big O, Kikaider, Trigun *yeah*, and Lupin. Lupin's a fun show. And is it just me or does the negotiator on Big O sound a bit like spike on Cowboy Bebop? (I've only seen Big O once and I kept thinking it Cowboy Bebop. it was weird.)

Yep. It's coming to Fox Box this fall. I don't remember the day, but I believe it's coming on at 11:00 AM.. ^_^ Make a google news search on it.. You'll probably find something.

Regarding the show: I just saw the commercial, and I have mixed feelings: The animation rocks!!! (That's good) But Yoh screamed and he doesn't sound like I would expect him to... Plus it said "From the creators who brought you Yu-Gi-Oh!" That's way off.. Hiroyuki Takei invented Shaman King, while Kazuki Takahashi made Yu-Gi-Oh!... Maybe they mean 4Kids entertainment.. That is true. But still, they didn't CREATE Yu-Gi-Oh! and Shaman King. >_< Foolish 4Kids dubbers..

Yeah, some people have been discussing this in the 'Cartoon Network Line-Ups' thread. I posted the news article [URL=http://www.otakuboards.com/showthread.php?s=&postid=426297#post426297]here[/URL].

Still, it's cool news, but Shaman King is in one heck of a ride with 4Kids at the helm.
-Cyber

[quote]Yeah, some people have been discussing this in the 'Cartoon Network Line-Ups' thread. I posted the news article here. [/quote]
..Cartoon Network line-ups? This is on Fox..

[quote]Still, it's cool news, but Shaman King is in one heck of a ride with 4Kids at the helm.[/quote]
lol... That is the funniest, most true thing I've heard all year. 4Kids pretty much destroyed Yu-Gi-Oh!.. But how can you NOT destroy a 13+ anime/manga when it has to stay at Y7..?

If my sources are correcte DBZ is starting back to somewhere in the frieza saga and July 17th, Rurouni Kenshin returns to Toonami. It's about time they return RK, but why is DBZ started with frieza. Before they finished Buu Saga they re-aired it all but stopped at the Garlic Jr eps but then re-aired those on Fridays and stopped them at about when Trunks shows up. Why don't they restart it from there ??.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by MillieFan [/i]
[B]When are FLCL and Blue Gender coming to CN? It was a few pages back and I forgot the time. What shows are they replacing? [/B][/QUOTE]

Both premiering on August 4th at 12 (FLCL) and 12:30 (Blue Gender) and are replacing Big O and Kikaider. Big O will still be airing on Sundays with new episodes continuing into September.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Youko Minamino [/i]
[B]There's a huge difference between 4Kids FOxBox, and 4Kids Kids WB. FoxBox is more uncut, and way better. I suggest you guys look at it, and notice the huge difference.[/B][/QUOTE]

No, there actually is no difference between 4Kids FoxBox and 4Kids Kids' WB!, because they are the same company. They don't make a show lighter because of what channel it airs, they either make it uncut or edited. Later, the show will be edited by the BS&P or network or something to fit the channel.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by shadowfire [/i]
[B]If my sources are correcte DBZ is starting back to somewhere in the frieza saga and July 17th, Rurouni Kenshin returns to Toonami. It's about time they return RK, but why is DBZ started with frieza. Before they finished Buu Saga they re-aired it all but stopped at the Garlic Jr eps but then re-aired those on Fridays and stopped them at about when Trunks shows up. Why don't they restart it from there ??. [/B][/QUOTE]

Your 'source' is correct about DBZ, but this news has been about for a few months now. However, Kenshin is, and let me repeat this, [SIZE=3][B]NOT[/B][/SIZE] returning to Toonami anytime in this or next month. The earlist we'll see it again is September, but we'll have to wait for the grids to come in to see.

-Cyber

Um, I don't think anyone else posted something about this, that's why I am so don't get mad at me so I'll let those who don't know know.

Rurouni Kenshin comes on at 9:30pm/8:30pm(Central) on 'Saturday', just in case no one knew that. And it's new, according to my little bro (he told me) and I saw for myself.

Okay, anyone that payed attention during the commercial breaks yesterday already knows that FLCL and Blue Gender are coming soon to Adult Swim.

So, just to know what is coming, can someone give me a brief synopses of both of these shows, or at least point me to a good site that talks about them?

Well, Blue Gender takes place in the future.. And there's these weirdo alien thingies called "blues" (I think) That ravage the earth some.. It's translated by Funimation, so check their site for other info.. (I've never really seen the show, I've just heard about it)

And FLCL.. I don't even know what that stands for. Sorry, Black_Phoenix, can't help ya there. :(

Guest Ooder
[color=green]WOW! I was really mad when they canceled kenshin on toonami because i think it was near the end. By the way, what part is it at? I really hope i didnt miss anything good :worried: [/color]

FLCL is a six-episode OVA. It's about a boy named Naota and his encounter with an alien, and plenty of other weird events. Oh, and it's supposed to be pretty darn amazing.

Try these sites for more info:
[url]http://www.animeacademy.com/library/flcl/flcl.html[/url]
[url]http://www.point-blank.cc/reviews/index.php?action=view&ident=81[/url]

I've never seen it, but I've heard tons about it and I'm really excited CN is going to bring it to their lineup. Yay! :)

By the way, there are also posts about this in the sticky thread up top, "anime on television announcements."