OtakuBoards

Cartoon Network Line-Ups...and anime on television announcements

Syk3

[color=red][font=times new roman]I swearz I REALLY hope they dont take trigun off this soon...I love this series and Its great being able to catch it on TV...

And there putting a power rangers like anime on in its place...What the...How lame is that? And why would they put Zeta on toonami...Isnt zeta abit beyond that kiddy block of time...Rather have it on adult swim... :flaming:

Sighz well Cn is starting to annoy me more every day...But its the only game in town...For NOW... :devil: [/color][/font]

• Replies 973
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

[size=1][color=blue]I heard they are going that airing BlueGender this June as well which I am very excited about. As you can probabaly tell by my board name I am a fan of the show. The main charcaters Marlene and Yuji are voiced by the voice actors for Future Trunks and Young Trunks.[/size][/color]

It looks like both will be on at at least until July, (meaning the current run will complete for both, or at least for Trigun, since they are on an extra day a week now, I'm hoping both run until the end of the series again)

did you guys here that inuyasha is going to stop running in july on Adult Swim? i got the info off of the site. BUT it also said that in August, they would air the series, cuz they are still dubbing them. i personally wish that CN would dub all of the series before they release them. i hate it when they leave me in a cliff hanger!!! oh well, just thought someone would like to no...

Guest Invader Mao
I'm New!!! I have news about the show Sonic X!!!!!!!!:excited: :excited: If some of you people haven't been watching Fox Box they've been airing a commercial for Sonic X it airs this fall and it's going to be based on the latest Sonic games from Gamecube and Gameboy Advance. Don't Miss it!!! By the way....does anyone else know about the show/manga Angelic Layer...?

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by mirai_torankusu [/i]
[B]What?! No Inu Yasha?! An outrage! This had better not be true... [/B][/QUOTE]

Cartoon Network is pure EVIL! They had better not take off my Inu Yasha, or I'll hunt them down! :bawl:

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Eve [/i]
[B]Nooooo!!
You?re right there evil
Get your pitch-forks and knives!
HUNT!!
Dead or alive it dosen't matter! [/B][/QUOTE]

And they just *had* to end it with a cliff hanger didn't they?! This is not fair! :flaming:

Guest XBebop
what the hell are you guys whining about? it gets boring after it's ran through 3 times... ( well, bebop has ran through like 7 times but hell, it's a better anime =P )

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by XBebop [/i]
[B]what the hell are you guys whining about? it gets boring after it's ran through 3 times... ( well, bebop has ran through like 7 times but hell, it's a better anime =P ) [/B][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=darkblue][SIZE=1]Sorry. You have no idea how obsessive fans like me can get. I love the show to itty-bitty pieces and I've yet to see all the episodes.[/COLOR][/SIZE]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Eve [/i]
[B]Still...we like it and don't what
to see it get kicked off...really when they put us at a
cliff hanger.
[B]35[/B] dead so far [/B][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=darkblue][SIZE=1]Exactly! Why, doing that is a crime against humanity! :bawl: [/COLOR][/SIZE]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Conna_da_fox [/i]
[B]I CAN't believe it..... NO INUYASHA???..... I'll go nuts... crazy i say CRAZY!!!*takes out gun and smiles evily* MWAHAHAHAHA.... revenge... it NEVER gets old! [/B][/QUOTE]

Hahaha! Another deviously insane Otaku to join our little hunt against Cartoon Network. How dare they even think of leaving us with a cliff hanger! *grumbles to herself*

What I hate the most is that
there well leave us out to dry
and make go get the DVD's
(I'v looked into it that's a lot of money)
[B]79[/B] dead so far*gose to steal all the tapes
made of inu yasha in the studio*