Cartoon Network Line-Ups...and anime on television announcements

Syk3

• Replies 973
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

HEY! They took Lupin III off to put on some pinochio crap!

*oh! A fine looking guy!!! He is so cute* HEY! doesn't someone have an avatar of that guy???

Isn't there a chic names Natalie on this Kaidar show? That's my real name, but this looks okay I guess.

Kaola

Guest houndofscales
Sorry if u dont agree with me, but I HATE KIKAIDER!!!!!!!!!!! IT IS A PIECE OF CRAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVED LUPIN!!!!!!!!! those black and white cards are wrong. Blasted cartoon network........

I loved Lupin too! This Kakaider crap is really stupid to me. I have been watching it every night so far and I really don't like it at all. Also I can't exacty read all these posts and all but I have tried looking, but as of monday next week, June 16th I think, at 1:00 is that stupid, retarded show Reign and at 1:30 is Lupin again, so where does Trigun and Cowboy Bebop go? Are they off air or do they switch places? In that case, what is the new lineup all together?

11:00-?
11:30-?
12:00-?
12:30-?
1:00- Reign [b](I HATE THAT SHOW!)[/b]
1:30-Lupin III

Does anyone know the exact lineup? Man They are replacing Trigun with Reing. That is the worst thing I think they have done!

Kaola

[color=red][size=1][font=arial]Monday thru Thursday is...

11--Futurama
11: 30--Family Guy
12--Kikaider
12:30--Inuyasha
1--Trigun
1:30--Cowboy Bebop

And Sunday is...

11--Home Movies
11:30--Harvey Birdman
11:45--Aqua Teen Hunger Force
12--Sealab 2021
12:15--Space Ghost: Coast to Coast
12:30--Oblongs
1--Reign: The Conqueror
1:30--Lupin the Third

So, they didn't take them off of Adult Swim, they jsut aired more than comedy on the Sunday night lineup.

--Chris[/color][/size][/font]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by rawl28 [/i]
[B]the line-up is really:

monday-thursday:
11:00 - Futurama
11:30 - Family Guy
12:00 - Kikiader
12:30 - Inu Yahsa
1:00 - Reign
1:30 - Lupin 3

it says so on adultswim.com [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=red][size=1][font=arial]Starting this week, yes. Which makes no sense. Cowboy Bebop was ready to go, but Trigun's barely been run. It'll probably be back before too long.

--Chris[/color][/size][/font]

I don't know if I would go as far to say that I hate Reign, (actually I liked it a lot), but they have def played it enough for a bit, plus there are only 13 episodes, I mean, where ya going? Right?

I, for one, can't stand Lupin, but I know it's got its funny points and it's following, shrug, just not my alley - at all.

I'm not counting Futurama or Family Guy (LUV Family Guy) as anime. I know it's adult swim, but erm, no.

Kikiader looks interesting, and as long as Inuyasha doesn't roll back to the beginning again after Kagome and the Wolf Demon, I'll be straight.

I am sad to see Cowboy and Trigun go though. Although, honestly, they have both been kinda played out too... maybe I'm just spoiled by my DVR? -_~

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by juna [/i]
[B]Kikiader looks interesting, and as long as Inuyasha doesn't roll back to the beginning again after Kagome and the Wolf Demon, I'll be straight.[/B][/QUOTE]

Actually, Kikaider kinda scares me a bit. As for Inuyasha, i read somewhere that CN will take it off air for about a month :eek: , and then bring it back in August w/ new episodes. This isn't for certain, but it may just be true.

Guest Blank
hey this is my first reply ever so here i go.

we never get any of that stuff in the uk we only got dragon ball z and the odd anime every thursday

[color=crimson]I'm upset that they cancelled Trigun so early in the series. I have seen most of the eps of Family Guy and Futurama so I wish they would replace one of those or Reign because I don't like it. Putting Cowboy Bebop back on would be nice. I have yet to see the eps I missed. I personally believe CN should put Gundam Wing on Adult Swim or Escaflowne.

~Lumi ^_^[/color]

I can understand taking off Cowboy Bebop but Trigun( I love Trigun). They hadn't even shown it twice yet and off it goes, and what is it replaced with.. that ****** 13 ep Reign. Kikaider is somewhat cool, the effects are cool but whats turning me off is the characters, they look way too old-school anime, and Inuyasha, they better show some new eps and all I got to say is that they better not take it off before they do. Lupin, I got no problem with, I just wish they would show all the episodes , they skiped like 3 I think. AS is planning on bringing Big-O and Blue Gender soon, don't know when but soon. They better not butcher Blue Gender. But with RK, they did butcher it, but at least since new eps. they've started showing just a little more blood.

[quote]I'm not counting Futurama or Family Guy as anime. . .I know it's adult swim, but erm, no.[/quote]

Agreed. I personally detest the American shows on there for shallowness and total lack of plot and art beyond what a 9th grader with talent could draw or write (although they are supposed to be comedies so I guess those things don't matter, blah :P )

I personally wish they would make it an all anime time block. Toss Futurama, Family Guy, Oblongs, etc, etc, put Bebop and Trigun back on, add one other "serious" anime like GW, Escaflowne, maybe even MUCH less edited Kenshin-and then put something else that's more funny(like Slayers or maybe even an edit of the first volume of Irresponsible Captain Tylor-before it became so ecchi the edits would leave nothing) in the remaining slot. I don't know what good that would do for ratings, but I do know it would make a lot of otaku incredibly happy. . .including this one. -^.^-

[color=red][font=times new roman]CN REALLY needs to bring some stability to there scheduling...All of this taking shows off putting them on...Delaying until more eps are dubbed...Its getting SOOO annoying...

This kinda crap is the reason ppl stop watching shows...I like to know when I turn on the TV ill get to see my show at the right time...They need to stop shooving everything all over its way too confusing...

As for the current lineup...Get rid of reign and lupin ASAP...Get those new eps of Big-O on the air...And bring back trigun...

And I had no clue there gonna show blue gender...God I really hope they dont butcher it...BG is a very serious very graphic series and censoring anything out of it would totally mess it up...The japanese made it that way for a reason dont muck with perfection :p

Comeon ADV you bastards...Expand your anime channel down here to old Fla already hun...I need uncensored anime...my brain craves it :devil: [/color][/font]

Hey don't make fun of Lupin.Yah I know Regin needs to get taken off,but not Lupin.Lupin is the only funny anime I've seen.I hope they show Big-O from the start,because I did't see much of it when it was on.Oh by the way,next to Lupin the American shows are comdey,meaning they don't need a plot,all you need to know is the character's names...Milliefan.Ok sorry for that people,get back to making fun of Cartoon Network's line up.

Personally, Reign really needs to go and [i]maybe[/i] Lupin, but I just don't see it happening for now. Cowboy Bebop did need to be retired for a while (doesn't really effect me because I've seen every episode and have them all on tape), but Trigun didn't need to go. And what's up with bashing Family Guy? Family Guy is very funny and the satirical elements of the show are brilliant. Fox really dropped the ball when they cancelled Family Guy (not to mention when they also cancelled Futurama).

futurama is still on fox (for me, maybe your programming is different) i didnt really like big-o when it was on toonami so, i dont care weather or not it comes on, but i think they should put trigun back on. it is such a funny (but serious) series, and my sis didnt see the end at all so i cant talk about it around her at all. cowboy bebop i dont mind so much that they took it off, because it ran through many a time. Reign just has to go. how can they even think to replace trigun with a bunch of guys running around in thongs???? it makes me mad. i liked things the way it was. the only difference would be replacing cowboy bebop with blue gender. then the programming would be very acceptable.

[color=red][font=times new roman]Well Lupin isnt THAT bad but for me I like animes because they have story arcs...I dont like self contained episodes because thats all american TV is anymore...Story arcs are what get me hooked and keep me coming back...

Unless its like futurama or family guy...Those 2 are just too freaking funny...I really got annoyed at foxs short sightedness...They never really gave either of these series a chance...

Well I cant wait until they get new eps of inuyasha and bring the new series on...Like I said lupin is ok but there are alot better animes out there ya know :D [/color][/font]

:crying::crying::bawl:

I totally understand how you feel. . .and I didn't even get to see the whole series. . .and they canceled Trigun also, as I have whined about before many times here. . .

Grr. . .:flaming:

I still don't understand why they picked Lupin and [i]Reign[/i], of all series out there, to replace them. It just makes no sense.

*considering giving CN the Pudding Cup Award for mindless actions beyond the call of duty. . .~.^