Cartoon Network Line-Ups...and anime on television announcements

Syk3

Guest yuka-kitsune
I miss TRIGUN
Zoids
Big-O
Tenchi Muyo!
Outlaw Star
I wish they would get rid of Reign and Dragonball Z Kami-Sama it getting boring the same thing over and over and i'm talking about DragonBall Z and Reign has no basic plot line I have no idea what the heck is going on. ^_^o

• Replies 973
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The "upper leg" armor that we all know and love on Reign is actaully called a codpiece if I'm not mistaken, not a thong :D ...but that doesn't make the anime any less worse...the animation is kinda bad, plot is stupid, and who can actaully stand watching half naked men kill each other...now, if those were women... :devil:

HIH

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Hot Ice Hunter [/i]
[B]The "upper leg" armor that we all know and love on Reign is actaully called a codpiece if I'm not mistaken, not a thong :D ...but that doesn't make the anime any less worse...the animation is kinda bad, plot is stupid, and who can actaully stand watching half naked men kill each other...now, if those were women... :devil:

HIH [/B][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=teal]Let it be a man who says something like that...LOL...but I agree with you 100%. Reign is a bit overdone and I cant wait for it to go away..But with CN changing the seriesline up so much I personally try not to look for the things I want..Thats why I try to buy..Bad for the pocket but good for me and my eyes and head. But I hope they do decide to bring mback Outlaw star.. I'm still to broke to buy it and I miss it dearly...Ta Ta for now!![/COLOR]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by cowboytai [/i]
[B]wait when is cowboy bebop showing [/B][/QUOTE] \

[color=indigo]I don't believe that it is showing right now. I don't understand why so many of you are angry over the changes that CN has made. They repeated Trigun and Cowboy Bebop 9 billion times, I think it is good that they are airing some other shows.

From now on please keep spam and pointless flaming in this thread to a minimum.[/color]

Um, I hate to tell you lest I be warned for spam, but for the sake of accuracy: while they may have aired Bebop 100 times over (I don't know much about that one), I [i]do[/i] know that they only aired Trigun [i]in its entirety[/i] only once. On the second run, they stopped at episode 21 (which makes me *really* annoyed because I was taping it on the second run so I missed getting episodes 22, 23, and 24 on tape-I was smart enough to tape 25 and 26 on the first run)

^sigh^ :flaming:

those of you who were sad about trigun ... CN is bringing it back. check adultswim.com, then go to shows, then, well, trigun. (right now they're featuring it with a huge picture of vash, so I'd doubt they were cancelling it completely :-P)

they have a schedule of the episodes they're going to show. it looks like they're starting with episode 1 again on july 6. hopefully they're running it completely through this time ...

Along with Trigun's return, Adult Swim will be bring back another show.
The Big O is supposed to come back on with all new episodes. But they'll have to run through the old 13 episodes first.

I agree!!! Cowboy Bebop was an awesome show! I loved the music. As for Reign, TAKE IT OFF!!!!!! Sheesh!!I just wish that they also put Trigun back on. It was hilarious!!! The Hastings here only has the first ten eps. on DVD. :crying: :bawl: I loved Vash. Lupin is alright. The storyline is funny, but I don't really like the animation, I don't really like the old school anime that much, only because of how they are drawn. As for keeping InuYasha and showing new eps. Yay!! Kikaider is alright, it is interesting enough. I think that Cyborg 009, the anime they replaced with YuYu Hakusho, is ok, though I have a problem with that flying cyborg's nose. It is bigger than his face, ack!! I used to watch DBZ all the time, but I stopped watching it now. I HATE reruns!!
One thing that I also heard from [url]www.tvtome.com,[/url] Rurouni Kenshin is going to be taken off and replaced with YuYu Hakusho. I hope that that fact isn't true because I only watch InuYasha, Rurouni Kenshin, and .hack//SIGN. I don't watch anything else. I watch Kikaider when I am absolutely bored. Well, if they take off Rurouni Kenshin then I would totally be upset!!! *sighs from releasing all of that frustration and thoughts*

I am beginning to like Cartoon Network less and less. If they take RN off, I may have to go back to writing hate mail non-stop like I did when they took off Gundam Wing (even though I had stopped watching it after the millionth time through). I dont like Cyborg 009 or Kikaider and Reign just looks like a bunch of guys running around in the leash clothing they can get away with on public tv. Lupin I will watch if I am absolutely desparate, but I would definately prefer to have Vash back.

I haven't been around these forums for awhile now (I = Formerly 'Saiyaman') so sorry if any of this is old to you.

[LIST]
[*]The Big O will show it's first 13 episodes now uncut, followed by the premiere of 13 new episodes. Cartoon Network has the option for making 26 more episodes if they choose.
[*]Rurouni Kenshin moves from Toonami to SVES, continuing with new episodes.
[*]FLCL debuts on August 4th on Adult Swim.
[*]Blue Gender debuts on August 4th on Adult Swim.
[*]Zoids begins airing on SVES at 8:00PM on August 16th
[*]Dragonball Z begins on SVES at 12:30PM on August 16th
[*]New episodes of InuYasha begining August 25th
[*]Saint Seiya (AKA Knights of the Zodiac) debuts on SVES at 7:00PM on August 30th
[/LIST]

This has all been [B]confirmed[/B].
-Cyber

[color=red][font=times new roman]Well thats not the worst line-up ive seen...It will be nice to see Big-O and Blue gender...And ive only heard good things about FLCL.

Im still bummed its gonna be sooo long until new eps of inuyasha air...sighz oh well aslong as they dont go airing any boring shows like lupin or reign ill be satisfied... :D [/color][/font]

I didn't know they picked up Saint Seiya, but what is SVES ? Is it the Saturday thing or is everyday like Toonami or AS. Also DBZ at 12:30, they better show it uncensored/uncut if it's gonna be on that late. I don't know if it's just me but does anyone else think CN needs to get their programming straight or what. I can understand bringing in a heap of new anime shows but they need to get the airing times srtaight instead of putting them all over the place.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by MillieFan [/i]
[B]I know I sound kind of out of the loop, but what is SVES?

Thank you -^.^- [/B][/QUOTE]

SVES = Saturday Video Entertainment System.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by shadowfire [/i]
[B]I didn't know they picked up Saint Seiya, but what is SVES ? Is it the Saturday thing or is everyday like Toonami or AS.[/B][/QUOTE]

Saturday Video Entertainment System (SVES) airs various shows that have aired on Cartoon Network. It airs every saturday from 7PM-2AM.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by shadowfire [/i]
[B]Also DBZ at 12:30, they better show it uncensored/uncut if it's gonna be on that late.[/B][/QUOTE]

SVES doesn't air uncut or uncersored shows. If a show were on at 1:30, it'd still be TV-Y7.

-Cyber

Actually, this news is from May.

[QUOTE]Posted: May 15 2003 by Matthew Hazadu
4Kids Entertainment announced today that they have acquired the rights to the anime series Shaman King to be part of their Saturday morning FOX BOX lineup. Twenty-six episodes will be produced for a fall launch.

Here's how 4Kids Entertainment describes the series:

This adventurous series takes place in a world where anything is possible...where spirits and ghosts interact with humans. The main character is a thirteen year-old boy who is a modern-day shaman, one of the gifted few who can see the spirit world. His power comes by teaming up with Amidamaru a samurai warrior spirit -- together they travel the globe fighting evil spirits and misguided shamans on their quest to be the next Shaman King. Each battle prepares them for the once every 500 years "Grand Tournament," that will name the new Shaman King.

[Source: Animation Insider][/quote]

The Fox Box schedule will look like this as of September 6th:
8:00AM: Cubix
8:30AM: The Cramp Twins
9:00AM: Ultimate Muscle: The Kinnikuman Legacy
9:30AM: Sonic X
10:00AM: Kirby: Right Back at Ya!
10:30AM: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
11:00AM: Shaman King
11:30AM: Funky Cops

-Cyber