Magus Posted February 28, 2010 Posted February 28, 2010 [size=1][color=darkred]So I've been messin around watching some random videos on youtube again. Decided to check out some Kevin Hart standups. I was in tears over some of the things he was saying. [youtube]JxpeXA_-fHs[/youtube] This is just one of the random stuff I came across. I've also been watching a little bit of Gabriel Iglesias. Warning... Heavy cursing.[/size][/color]
chibi-master Posted February 28, 2010 Posted February 28, 2010 [quote name='Magus'][size=1][color=darkred]I've also been watching a little bit of Gabriel Iglesias.[/size][/color][/QUOTE] *fangirl squeee* I actually got to see him live a few months ago! He's my absolute favorite comic ever! It just snowed heavily for the last three days, and now it's all warm and sunny...:animeangr
pooperson Posted March 1, 2010 Posted March 1, 2010 [SIZE="1"][COLOR="RoyalBlue"]I AM GETTING INCREASINGLY IMPATIENT WAITING FOR THE NIFTY FIFTY TO ARRIVE.[/COLOR][/SIZE]
chibi-master Posted March 1, 2010 Posted March 1, 2010 [quote name='taperson'][SIZE="1"][COLOR="RoyalBlue"]I AM GETTING INCREASINGLY IMPATIENT WAITING FOR THE NIFTY FIFTY TO ARRIVE.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/QUOTE] [SIZE="1"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Shhh... They'll hear you...[/FONT][/SIZE]
CaNz Posted March 1, 2010 Posted March 1, 2010 i need a haircut... i let my hair grow out pretty dang long this time, mostly because i wear a cap at my job so my hair doesn't matter much, but now the back of my head is almost right above my shoulders so my manager is on my case. i was thinking, since the hat covers my bangs i should get a crazy dew... have the back buzzed and then have long bangs.
Gavin Posted March 1, 2010 Posted March 1, 2010 [quote name='taperson'][SIZE=1][COLOR=RoyalBlue]I AM GETTING INCREASINGLY IMPATIENT WAITING FOR THE NIFTY FIFTY TO ARRIVE.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/quote] [SIZE=1]Should be up this weekend at the latest taper, promise.[/SIZE]
Skye Posted March 1, 2010 Posted March 1, 2010 [quote name='Gavin'][SIZE=1]Should be up this weekend at the latest taper, promise.[/SIZE][/QUOTE] [size=1]I just imagined her as a long, absurdly skinny candle. Thanks, Gavin. And sleep deprivation. And late-the-night-before-they're-due-essay-writing.[/size]
Gavin Posted March 1, 2010 Posted March 1, 2010 [quote name='Stephanie'][SIZE=1]I just imagined her as a long, absurdly skinny candle. Thanks, Gavin. And sleep deprivation. And late-the-night-before-they're-due-essay-writing.[/SIZE][/quote] [SIZE=1]I know the feeling, I'm struggling to get four assignments done before 5 pm this evening and given I have just over four hours to go it's going to be close.[/SIZE]
Sangome Posted March 1, 2010 Posted March 1, 2010 [FONT="Microsoft Sans Serif"][SIZE="1"]The temptation to stay home today is extremely high. However, I have spring break next week...so... [/SIZE][/FONT]
Skye Posted March 1, 2010 Posted March 1, 2010 [quote name='Gavin'][SIZE=1]I know the feeling, I'm struggling to get four assignments done before 5 pm this evening and given I have just over four hours to go it's going to be close.[/SIZE][/QUOTE] [size=1]I hear yah. I finished my essay at 5AM, with my alarm to go off at 6. And I was so hyped on caffeine at that point I couldn't go to sleep. So I'm going to go to my classes and pray to any god that cares to hear me that I don't fall asleep. -__-[/size]
pooperson Posted March 1, 2010 Posted March 1, 2010 [quote name='Gavin'][SIZE=1]Should be up this weekend at the latest taper, promise.[/SIZE][/QUOTE] [SIZE="4"][COLOR="RoyalBlue"]IT'D BETTER BE.[/COLOR][/SIZE]
Gavin Posted March 1, 2010 Posted March 1, 2010 [quote name='taperson'][SIZE=4][COLOR=RoyalBlue]IT'D BETTER BE.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/quote] [SIZE=1][I]Crosses out Taperson's Nifty.[/I] :-P[/SIZE]
Boo Posted March 1, 2010 Posted March 1, 2010 [quote name='taperson'][SIZE="4"][COLOR="RoyalBlue"]IT'D BETTER BE.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/QUOTE][font=AMAZED FONT]Cool, people care. :^D[/font]
Korey Posted March 1, 2010 Posted March 1, 2010 [quote name='Boo'][font=AMAZED FONT]Cool, people care. :^D[/font][/QUOTE] [FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"][SIZE="1"][COLOR="Navy"]Only if they were nominated, hur hur hur.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
chibi-master Posted March 1, 2010 Posted March 1, 2010 I just spent a lot of time shoveling a pathway to free it from about 4 feet of snow... My hands are freezing and my lower back is burning...
Allamorph Posted March 1, 2010 Posted March 1, 2010 [quote name='chibi-master']I just spent a lot of time shoveling a pathway to free it from about 4 feet of snow... My hands are freezing and my lower back is burning...[/quote] [FONT=Calibri]Sounds awesome. (And that isn't sarcasm or dismissiveness, either.) Russell Stover chocolate pieces are very nice. Also these two things (New York cheesecake ganache and southern pecan chocolate torte; good grief, long enough names?) are possibly the first filled chocolates I've ever had and liked. Not a huge fan of filling otherwise. And I'm terrible with cordials. =/[/FONT]
Gavin Posted March 2, 2010 Posted March 2, 2010 [quote name='Stephanie'][SIZE=1]2,000th Post! <3[/SIZE][/quote] [SIZE=1]Grats Steph.[/SIZE]
chibi-master Posted March 2, 2010 Posted March 2, 2010 [quote name='Stephanie'][size=1]2,000th Post! <3[/size][/QUOTE] Balloons and cake, yes?:catgirl: Second GSA meeting tomorrow! *is excited*
The Spectacular Professor Posted March 2, 2010 Posted March 2, 2010 [quote name='Stephanie'][size=1]2,000th Post! <3[/size][/QUOTE] [FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Aww, Steph. How could you let mine be more obnoxious than yours? ;_;[/FONT]
eleanor Posted March 2, 2010 Posted March 2, 2010 [font=trebuchet ms] [size=7]GORILLAZ 4EVA PLASTIC BEACH IS THE ****[/size][/font]
chibi-master Posted March 2, 2010 Posted March 2, 2010 .....It's very faint, but I can sense some passion around here somewhere..... *looks up* Oh. I need to lose a few pounds... I think I'll go on a diet again... It should be easier as I seem to be getting my taste for salads back!:animesmil
pooperson Posted March 2, 2010 Posted March 2, 2010 [quote name='Korey'][FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"][SIZE="1"][COLOR="Navy"]Only if they were nominated, hur hur hur.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/QUOTE] [SIZE="1"][COLOR="RoyalBlue"] Nawwwww. The Nifty Fifty has always been my favorite.[/COLOR][/SIZE]
Skye Posted March 2, 2010 Posted March 2, 2010 [quote name='Ace'][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Aww, Steph. How could you let mine be more obnoxious than yours? ;_;[/FONT][/QUOTE] [size=1]Because you're Ace. You're the obnoxious one, I'm the kawaii one. :) You love me.[/size]
Recommended Posts