-
Posts
4066 -
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Days Won
52
Content Type
Profiles
Forums
Events
Everything posted by Boo
-
Tyron: I can't describe it. I haven't seen it very well. "Rest first." Relee didnt let him talk and touches his wounds. "they're quite deep. What could've cost it?" "maybe a griffin?" Mara replied. "No way! They wont attack people like this." Miko stepped towards tyron. "It could have been something else, whats after the stones too." "It was a hydra-rider.'' "Aerow!"Mist looked in his eyes kinda mad. "where were you when this happend?!" "I was gathering berries. I followed a trail of blood." ''And besides that... What is a hydra doing here?" "Beats me."
-
I have no idea where I got my name from. I like destruction thats why the dragons and I liked the avater I have now :D
-
BTW: ( :devil: ) what happend to my character? :confuse2: A NM I have no Idea whats happening so im out. Hope you still reply in our spar Mist! Meesa bye bye a go go!
-
Hey! I just posted it in a thread now. Or did I allready? :confuse2: Dunno..... I posted it in posts but in a thread? I have to brainstorm for that.
-
Here's my lill unreal animation ;) MayBe somepoeple allready saw it, but....... I made up only the blast :D PSP7 work. I have it since I first posted here :cool:
-
I had one of those wallpapers as my own for a while :P but I still like my vincent Valentine, cloud strife and Red XIII wallpapers the best. :D
-
Ur really good at this! Keep it ^
-
Oops! Now I forget again! SHarks! I hate the sea! Excpecially when you can't see a thing! And the animal I hate most would be the shark! :nervous:
-
I would think about a 7.8/10 cause I dont like the cross :D
-
Pretty good poem. Post more.
-
Gym leader:......... Loading data........... Long haired pkmn league champion called Tyron........... Ground type pkmn........... Sandslash.....Dugtrio.....Quagsire.....Nidoking.....and.....Nidoqueen.... Apobadge......... Spiritown.......... hounted town........ Tyron is the protector of the people in the town....... 23 years old...... 1.96 mtr tall......... scar through right eye......... black cloths....... ......ending program......
-
MAN! Hularious! I allways thought they were! LMAO!
-
Even when its simple to make (like piro says) I couldnt do it........... Thats cause I am lousy at psp or ps
-
Im afraid for Mist too :nervous: Oh yeah and bugs too....... Kinda..... But not for war or nuklear war.............................
-
Im not the one to ask :D Ask W_M He should start it soon..... At least I hope....
-
-
[QUOTE]Lets see..... Can someone make me: Me with demiveemon? I have short brown hair with blond ontop in spikes. I allways wear jeans (black or just blue), t-shirts and sport shoes. Ehm..... I have a bit round head (:P) and a blank skin.... Well..... Can demiveemon sit in my hands? Ive got green eyes :) Thanks allready [/QUOTE] Can someone make that? its on page 5 or sumfin. But I would really appreciate if someone made it for me. :)
-
LMAO! U both are right. You just grow stronger after transforming. I think thats a fine idea.
-
[I]The Bull runs at Karina in high speed. Its not the fact that Karina has pulled up something red, but the fact that she thinks he's so low to fool for that like a real bull.[/I] Karina: Ho dee ****! Visor: Watch it! Valen: Dodge him! Karina: Wow! [I]Karina throws the red blanket Over the bulls head what makes him see nothing.[/I] Wolf: Finish it off now!
-
Denny! Put that pic back where he belongs! In soul calibur that is! Ugamon..... Ask W_M for the complete info about twilight ;)
-
Few! I defeated the pokemon league 23 times! I wouldnt wanted to lose it. But after a while I thought "Im hungry"so I grapped a sandwich and then I thought "what the heck? Its not hard to do the pkmn league again":P
-
I was pretty close :D It does work and my hall of fame data is never screwed up. :| But if you catch him: make sure that you have a spot in your team. BTW: Missingno can evolve into kangaskan, so you can have a kangaskan with fly :D (but I dont know wich missingno you have to have for that... lvl 0, lvl 80 or lvl 120 :confused:
-
Dyrino: Dyrino! Power of the ages! Triblade! dinoknight ready! Titan: Crash come on! Crash: Yeah. Crash! Power of the ages! While Crash is transforming, Titan Dyrino and Altauros jump in at the dragozaurs. Dragozaur1: Who are you?! Titan: We're the protectors of the earth! Dragozaur1: Where're Tyranno Brachio Stego and the others? Dragozaur2: Who cares? These look a lot weaker! Titan: grrrrrr! Never call me weak! Dyrino: Hehe. Lets just sit back and watch. I want to sleep. Crash: Leave some for us will ya? Autorus: Im going in too! Titan crash and Altaurus are slamming and slashing all dragozaurs while Dyrino tries to sleep.
-
Okay...... This is down so if noone is gonna post......... Except for us three.......................................................................
-
This is the total version of the cheat: Go to the guy who teaches you how to catch pkmn in veridian. After that he told it, you have to go to an island. (cinabar and sea form are both possible) Then surf on the right side over the coast. You'll meet Misingno. Kill him. Make sure that you have your item on the fourth spot. I just had to do that cause I used to use it to trade pkmn from lvl 100 with rare pkmn :demon: (some stupid guys from school :D)