Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Boo

Members
  • Posts

    4066
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    52

Everything posted by Boo

  1. [size=1]Everyone's here to help you get back up :P With factions, you don't leave the newbie part forever. That means that level 20s can just go help out level 2s. I got bored of GW aswell a few months ago, but I made a new character and I liked it much better. Whee. Just a question to anyone who knows... Is it true that you get a minipet after a year of playing Guild Wars? Somebody told me that. I'm not sure why I would want a passive thing following me around, but I still wondered :P[/size]
  2. [size=1]Save them to your computer and upload them =\[/size]
  3. [size=1]After an administrator would find you fit for the job. If you show quality posting and efoort, they might ([i]might[/i]).[/size]
  4. [QUOTE=Retribution][size=1]Yeah, I'm glad you noticed. And for the record, I only viewed it twice to make sure things were in working order. Basically, no one is listening to me, and I'm sick of being a broken record to every post in every thread. I thought that the sticky would help alleviate problems if members knew what was expected going in. And actually, I have noticed a decline in spammy posts (for the time being at least). I'm just hoping people start getting their act together in that crazy rating thread. The third strike is coming, everyone. Beware![/size][/QUOTE] [size=1]Sorry, I wanted to say that
  5. [size=1]Just something that I noticed, but in the Art Studio you have this really important sticky that everyone [color=red][i][b]MUST[/b][/i][/color] read. [u]Sticky: Constructive Criticism -- Read this before posting. [/u] Views: 22 I know one of those views was mine, there is probably a whole load of views by Retribution himself... Where are all of the views of the new people that started posting in the Art Studio after the hiring of Retribution? Maybe they only read the rules. Ha, that would be great.[/size]
  6. [size=1]Post quality is indeed descending. There seems to be a whole new load of new members lately with all the same posting quality (no offense to the outlaws under them
  7. [size=1]£ is pounds, United Kingdom. ? is Euros, Europe. Thought I'd point that out. First of all, this is [i]Otaku[/i]Boards, not Elfwood. Secondly, unless the meet up is somewhere in West-Europe, I won't come. And we all know there's no party without Boo. If you want a meet up, you could just announce to a few people nearby that you're going to some conference or festival, and you could ask them to meet there. The idea of a meeting is... interesting... but I'd hate to meet a lot of them and actually discuss certain subjects face-to-face. This meet up would become a massacre one way or another. For the sake of the unborn OtakuBoards generation, don't. >>'[/size]
  8. [size=1][b]Ziggy:[/b] Jolly good, I'm not the only one who suffered because of that one clip. [quote=Gizoogle'd a certain part of a certain site] [size=1][i]"Welcome ta tha OtakuBoards. If this is yo F-to-tha-izzirst visit, be sure ta check out tha FAQby click'n tha link above. You may hizzle ta motherfuckabefore you can post fo gettin yo pimp on: clizzay tha regista link above ta proceed . Yippie yo, you can't see my flow. To stizzart view'n messages, select tha forum tizzle you wizzy ta visit from tha selection below . I'm a mutha ****** 2-time felon.. "[/size][/i][/quote] Okay, back to topic for me. I forgot to mention that the same guy sent me a movieclip in which you saw a really fat woman having sex, on top. As you may guess, her whole body moved along with the movement. And in the background you hear the tune of the Chicken Dance. Not too pleasant either, but more laughable.
  9. [size=1]Someone sent me a filmclip in which you saw a woman shove a plastic object of pleasure in a man's... yeah... That was awful. [/size]
  10. [size=1]Sounds good. Sign me up, s'il vous plait.[/size]
  11. [size=1]I had no idea who Kiba was, so I assumed it was the boy :P [IMG]http://img56.imageshack.us/img56/4179/avater0028uz.png[/IMG] [IMG] [url]http://img56.imageshack.us/img56/4179/avater0028uz.png[/url] [/IMG] [IMG]http://img72.imageshack.us/img72/6376/banner0018ib.png[/IMG] [IMG] [url]http://img72.imageshack.us/img72/6376/banner0018ib.png[/url] [/IMG] If anything needs changing, please let me know. [/size]
  12. [size=1][quote=Your Hotlink][i]Oops![/i] My image for this link is no longer here. [size=1]Hosted at:[/size] [b]Photo[color=blue]b[/color]ucket.com[/b][/quote] You might want to repost the image, just as an attachment for example. ;P[/size]
  13. [size=1]Glad that you like them :'D Here's two avaters. The first is quite average: [IMG]http://img161.imageshack.us/img161/5750/avater0019ei.png[/IMG] [IMG] [url]http://img161.imageshack.us/img161/5750/avater0019ei.png[/url] [/IMG] And the second is the same but with a second layer, just because. [IMG]http://img294.imageshack.us/img294/2847/avater0029xr.png[/IMG] [IMG] [url]http://img294.imageshack.us/img294/2847/avater0029xr.png[/url] [/IMG] Enjoy ;p[/size]
  14. [size=1]To me, it seems to be full of stories or fanfics lately. I used to post a lot in there - dare not to look back at those posts - but that was mostly in poetry threads. Those kind of... dissappeared, so it seems. [b]Edit:[/b] I think I just had bad luck, the last times I checked... *sees lots of poetry*
  15. Boo

    why?

    [quote name='Metal Dragon']Then again, the first time I read the rules was after a few months since I joined...[/quote] [size=1][b]Join Date:[/b] 03-11-2006 ... Nice one :P Anyway. Most of the threads deserve to be closed, though the moderator should tell [i]why[/i] it's closed. If you strongly feel that you've been done unjustice, you could always PM the specific moderator that closed your thread. Easy as that. They can fully explain why your thread is closed, and hopefully, they can point out where in the rules it is said.[/size]
  16. [size=1]I made two banners. If you like one of them, just say so, and I can make an avater for it. If you want anything changed, please say so aswell ;p [IMG]http://img72.imageshack.us/img72/5418/banner001txt3qt.png[/IMG] [IMG] [url]http://img72.imageshack.us/img72/5418/banner001txt3qt.png[/url] [/IMG] The second was more of an accident. [IMG]http://img155.imageshack.us/img155/1251/banner002txt0zk.png[/IMG] [IMG] [url]http://img155.imageshack.us/img155/1251/banner002txt0zk.png[/url] [/IMG] [b]Sidenote:[/b] Copy the tags and take out the spaces.[/size]
  17. [size=1]Some people, however, have dynamic IP's that change incredibly fast. I heard that a bunch in the United Kingdom have that.[/size]
  18. [size=1]I do read signatures every now and then. Not if they're long quotes like your's, though. If they're short and catch my eye, I can't resist to take a look. Mine never really say much useful information unless they link to my friend's website, which I put in every now and then. Next time you see it, click on it. *glare* [b]Oh, and I linked the word [u]White[/u] to a picture I found in his family archive >:'D *hides for White*[/b][/size]
  19. [quote name='Desbreko][color=#4B0082]You [i]could[/i'] do that, but I don't because 1) it adds the border to the outside of the image and makes it larger, 2) it flattens the image into a single layer, and 3) you have no option for doing a white inside black outside border. Or at least that's how it is in Paint Shop Pro 7, which is the latest version I have.[/color][/quote] [size=1]1) I make graphics always 2 pixels smaller in height and length than I plan the end result would be, for 1 pixel border adding. If I want another border, I can shrink the canvas. 2) I always add borders at the end and save the borderless multilayer file before adding them. 3) To add another (white) border in it, you can just use the option twice. :rolleyes: I find it handy myself, but I understand if you don't. [/size]
  20. [quote name='Desbreko][color=#4B0082']Yet another reason why I like Paint Shop Pro; simple things like adding borders are actually simple. I just create a new layer and draw the border in with the line tool. :p[/color][/quote] [size=1]Or you select [color=gray][i]Add [u]B[/u]orders...[/i][/color] from the [color=gray][i][u]I[/u]mage[/i][/color] menu.
  21. [quote name='Panda']On that note: We should then ban all guns since all guns have the possibility of killing someone. [/quote] [size=1]Yes, you should. Really, people should be taught how to raise their dog(s).[/size]
  22. [size=1]You are now an actor. While you're on the set, some crazy paparazzi guy, sitting on a lamp thing, falls on your head. You break your neck. I wish the teletubbies would have never existed.[/size]
  23. [size=1]Visiting Otaku[b]Boards[/b] has become more of a habit. Almost everytime I start up Internet Explorer *hides for Mozilla fans* the first thing I do is type in this url. I don't post much though. Normally I only check if people had something interesting to say. Hmm, this habit has to die.[/size]
  24. [quote name='Metal Dragon]Let's you and me go on a crazy rampage and destroy all of the people that are a member or higher, so they'll[B] have[/B'] to promote others to fill in the gap..... [/quote] [size=1]Member or higher? That'd be quite a massacre. Only the [i]new members[/i] would be left...[/size]
  25. [size=1]The picture below shows it. [IMG]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=25449&stc=1[/IMG] Just click on the link and it should be clear.[/size]
×
×
  • Create New...