Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[quote name='Gavin'][font="Tahoma"][size="2"]For a moment, before I realised it was Ace I was dreading he'd actually returned.[/size][/font][/quote]

[FONT=Calibri]inorite?

Also this quote deal is interesting. Not sure I need to know the exact date and time of a quotation each and every time I quote someone. Ah, well, more deleting for me.[/FONT]
Posted
[quote name='Miss Anonymous' date='03 June 2010 - 02:28 AM' timestamp='1275550095' post='694375']
May I ask why everyone seems to be changing their usernames as of late? That's not to say I'm against it, just that it's terribly confusing.
[/quote]

http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/RuleOfFun

The option is there. I might as well get some use out of it. =D
Posted
[quote name='Gavin' date='03 June 2010 - 07:31 AM' timestamp='1275575464' post='694401']
[font="Tahoma"][size="2"]For a moment, before I realised it was Ace I was dreading he'd actually returned.[/size][/font]
[/quote]
[center][img]http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a358/teh_killer_kitten/lolItrollu.jpg[/img][/center]
Posted
[quote name='Aberinkula & Fitch' date='03 June 2010 - 08:36 PM' timestamp='1275593768' post='694423']
[center][img]http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a358/teh_killer_kitten/lolItrollu.jpg[/img][/center]
[/quote]

[center][img]http://www.homotron.net/images/homotron/258Troll_spray.jpg[/img][/center]
Posted
So I've been watching sportscenter to find out about this blown call that an umpire did. I laugh everytime I watch the video because the pitcher's face goes from "YAY" to "_________" and he just smiles. I'm not heavy into baseball, but dang that was messed up. The dude above it all (I guess) won't overturn the call... I know how this is going to turn out... I really wanted to watch 1st and 10 (ESPN First Take) to see the reactions...
Posted (edited)
I post too much since the update. Since when am I the #1 poster?

A: Since the update. Edited by Lady Shy
Posted
[quote name='Lady Shy' date='03 June 2010 - 10:10 PM' timestamp='1275599408' post='694456']
I post too much since the update. Since when am I the #1 poster?

A: Since the update.
[/quote]

SHH!

:P
Posted
[quote name='Magus' date='03 June 2010 - 10:30 PM' timestamp='1275597005' post='694439']
So I've been watching sportscenter to find out about this blown call that an umpire did. I laugh everytime I watch the video because the pitcher's face goes from "YAY" to "_________" and he just smiles. I'm not heavy into baseball, but dang that was messed up. The dude above it all (I guess) won't overturn the call... I know how this is going to turn out... I really wanted to watch 1st and 10 (ESPN First Take) to see the reactions...
[/quote]
[color="#000080"][size="2"]
[font="Garamond"]I don't. Skip Bayless can stuff a sock in his pompus mouth. Regardless of how "credible" he may be, he seems to be put on there for the sake of being obnoxious and confrontational.

But I agree with you. That poor guy got robbed. He took it in stride, though. Seeing as he will probably [b] never[/b] get anywhere close to that milestone ever again. That would have been something though, huh? Three perfect games within 30 days.

Baseball is amazing[/font][/size][/color]
Posted (edited)
[quote name='Miss Anonymous' date='04 June 2010 - 09:57 PM' timestamp='1275681423' post='694588']
I love you guys, I don't know what I'd do without ya. <3
[/quote]


[b]You and me both, Miss <3 ^^

If I can, this is the first place I go to after a bad day.

Especially since people at work fussed at me for being sick. D: I can't help it and this is only the second time I've had to call in sick in a year.[/b] Edited by Piano Parade
Posted
[quote name='Korey' date='04 June 2010 - 01:47 PM' timestamp='1275673627' post='694564']
[color="#000080"][size="2"]
[font="Garamond"]I don't. Skip Bayless can stuff a sock in his pompus mouth. Regardless of how "credible" he may be, he seems to be put on there for the sake of being obnoxious and confrontational.

But I agree with you. That poor guy got robbed. He took it in stride, though. Seeing as he will probably [b] never[/b] get anywhere close to that milestone ever again. That would have been something though, huh? Three perfect games within 30 days.

Baseball is amazing[/font][/size][/color]
[/quote]

I crack up at Skip. (I have nothing against him since I don't take any of what he says seriously) I want Stephen A. Smith to come back on the show and see those 2 go at it lol.

Such a boring day.
Posted
[quote name='Stephanie' date='05 June 2010 - 02:12 AM' timestamp='1275696735' post='694601']
[size=1]I'm now without the love of my life. Single. This pains me greatly. </3[/size]
[/quote]

[b]I know this might not help much, but remember Taryn is here for you okay? <3

Let's talk soon and have a girl's night or something on a messenger.

I'm sorry to hear that though, Steph. T_T *HUGS*

No amount of internet hugging or Femoticons will do the job on letting you know how much I care about you though. </3[/b]
Posted (edited)
[size="1"][font="Franklin Gothic Medium"]Wut is this? ._.
Ascalfrascal.

Now I have to go and fix everything.[/font][/size] Edited by Shishou
Posted
I saw the musical [b]Cats[/b] tonight. I ADORED EVERY MOMENT OF IT!

Stupendous storm outside with some of the brightest lightning and loudest thunder I have ever experienced... This makes me gleeful.
Posted (edited)
So, I've got Nick over for the weekend.

Who wants to pity me first? ¬¬ Edited by Axel Alloy
Posted
[font="Palatino Linotype"][color="#4169E1"]I really, really, really, really, really, really, really hate everything in my life right now.[/color][/font]
Posted
Man, night time thunderstorms can get scary, especially if you have a tornado watch/warning. For the most part it looks like it's done though.

"phew"
Posted
[FONT=Calibri]Robin Hood is a great movie. Prince of Persia is as good as Avatar; if you loved Avatar then you'll love this movie, and if not then you won't.

And I love midnight thunderstorms.[/FONT]

[quote name='DisrespectWomenEarnALiving'][font="Palatino Linotype"][color="#4169e1"]I really, really, really, really, really, really, really hate everything in my life right now.[/color][/font][/quote]
[FONT=Calibri]La donna e mobile.[/FONT]
Posted (edited)
[quote name='Allamorph' date='06 June 2010 - 02:26 AM' timestamp='1275805568' post='694707']
[FONT=Calibri]Robin Hood is a great movie. Prince of Persia is as good as Avatar; if you loved Avatar then you'll love this movie, and if not then you won't.[/FONT][/quote]
I haven't really had any interest in seeing Robin Hood, but Prince of Persia on the otherhand, I do wanna see mainly because I enjoyed the Pirates of the Carribbean trilogy (although I can do without the 2nd movie), and I saw that the creator is the same guy that did PotC movies. You can kind of tell with the movie effects and whatnot.

I haven't seen Avatar yet, but I've been told I wouldn't like it. I know I never had any interest/desire to see it that's for sure.

[Quote name=Allamorph'][FONT=Calibri]And I love midnight thunderstorms.[/FONT][/quote]
Adrenaline junky? Edited by Magus
Posted
[quote name='Magus']...Prince of Persia on the otherhand, I do wanna see mainly because I enjoyed the Pirates of the Carribbean trilogy ... and I saw that the creator is the same guy that did PotC movies.[/quote]
[FONT=Calibri]If that's the case, then the overly-pat dialogue makes much more sense now. I kind of compare it to when you have those moments where something semi-important happens to you, and then the next day you think to yourself "man, [i]this[/i] is what I should have said there"; every line was that perfect thing that you would have said if you'd had the chance to do it over again.

Except, of course, the predictable times when Dastan falters.

And also there's a merchant in there who is a total ripoff of both Captain Jack Sparrow [i]and[/i] Dennis (of Monty Python's The Holy Grail fame; "I told you, we're an autonomous collective....") whose incessant babble was only humorous because of his predecessors and not because of any actual life to the character.

And someone botox'd the princess's lips. =/[/FONT]

[quote name='Magus']Adrenaline junky?[/quote]
[FONT=Calibri]Lightning junkie.[/FONT]
Posted
It is now 4:45 in the morning. This thunderstorm has been pelting my home and shaking my house since 11:00 last night. I can't get to sleep, so I'm watching the entire Ouran High School Host Club series. It is totally worth the under-eye circles!
Posted
[quote name='chibi-master' date='06 June 2010 - 01:46 AM' timestamp='1275813984' post='694720']
It is totally worth the under-eye circles!
[/quote]
For me, that kind of thing doesn't seem to matter. Feels like I have permanent under-eye circles, so *shrugs*
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...