Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Guest dayday
Posted
Should have learned how to work the spoilers. Okay, I'll take that offer.
  • Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
*hugs vicky* =)
Hmm.... There are not really people i have crushes on here... There are girls i like a lot =P
Like Vicky =), she has a great sense of humor and is quite insane like me lol.
Ehm... not like anyone knows her that good i think... but Empathy...
Pirophobic... (shes never on OB either >.>)
Starlight... (*poke starlight* you dont dis-like me right? >.>)
SPX... I just talk to her prettah much and shes very kind and good artist =) (shes only in list which i know from how she looks lol)
Posted
Hehe...
Insane am I??? Okay, guess I am... You think I have a good sense of humor? Well, I do. I think.*smiles and hugs ya back!*
Posted
[color=hotpink][size=1]Heh, I'd guess that Lalaith has a crush on Transtic. And if it IS him, all I have to say is that he doesn't hide it and makes it very obvious. And if it isn't him, then he has some super insane obsession with him. *laughs a bit*[/color][/size]
Posted
[COLOR=indigo]Erm...well I had a crush on T.N for a while, but now he's just like my idol. I don't know I've always looked up to him what can I say, I know i'm probably annoying about it too. My crush is the sexy Shy of course. Just ask Semjaza *grins* I tried to join the Shy fan Club haven't heard back yet, prolly scared him off oh wells ;)[/COLOR]
Posted
[color=hotpink][size=1]*Raises her brow at him* SHY is not yours to crush on. Of course, he's not mine either. I'm just a big fan. *laughs mildly* I'm surprised that it's not Semjaza or Piro. They both seem like they'd be open to you, Lalaith. ^_~[/color][/size]
Posted
I just haven't had time to update the club listings. I'm stuck at my grandmother's while my mom is sick... so I don't exactly have access to anything I'd like to do. I can't even call anyone here, unless it's local... They don't have long distance. It's awful heh.

Anyway, back to all this stuff.
Posted
[color=green]Why not, I might as well post.>> Unless you've been completely zoned out for the past few days, then you would of course know that I'm married to Syke.^~ Obviously, it would mean I have a crush on him.^^()

I've also admired Weh for some time now, such a wonderful person you ish![/color]
Posted
I never really developed any crushes here, but there are many that I respect a whole lot!

[spoiler]James
Battosai
Neoclone-7
ianthestampede[/spoiler]

Hey, I remember, there isonly one guy that I like, no crush whatsoever, just like.

[spoiler]Adam, The Prince of anime [/spoiler]

I liked the newsletters from [url]www.theotaku.com[/url] and his posts around here.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Zeh [/i]
[B]Methinks you like Lady M ;) [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=indigo]Duh!, everybody likes Lady Mac...she is the living embodiment of the often used "TN" phrase [i]uber[/i] ;)

Despite the fact that I have made some terrific friends on the boards (friends that I value just as much as my non-internet friends), I don't think that could ever really develop a true "crush" due to lack of physicality...[/color]
Posted
[color=#9933ff]I haven't got a crush on anyone at all right now (okay besides the guys on my Bishi list. They don't count. The can't breathe... unfortunately. -__-).

I did, however have a crush on [strike]two[/strike] three people in the past. Can't tell you who they were, though. Heh. Crushes majorly distort vision of another. You think they're absolutely great, and when they do something wrong, which, by the way, is human, it's an even bigger let down, since you've idolized them. Dangerous stuff.

I've got a lot of respect for some people. Oh, and to certain members: Thanks for putting up with me. Gawd knows, you people hould get some medal of honor. You KNOW who you are. ^_~ Love, y'all.[/color]
Posted
Okay... a couple know who they are... If I mention one name, he'd surely destroy me... literally. (Don't worry, it was long ago buddy... I think it was the catnip cookies...) I think it was a bad idea staying in the same city as him... yep... very bad idea... but Okay! In no particular order...
(Very high respects.......maybe a crush at no particular point in time ^_^;')

Starlight
SPX
Deedlit (please dun wack me!)
Lady Saiya-jin (I know, she's a tad too old for me :bluesweat )

Okay... I said it... and D_A...

Edit: Fixed a smilie....
Guest Majin Buu
Posted
*Looks and makes sure no one is reading* Uhhh well I dont have any crushes but... Stardust is really cool, We talk alot and.. We seem to have ALOT in common, :D , To bad I live in Vermont :( ... Ohh well
Posted
[color=darkblue][size=1]Well, there are two people I like right now. They are:

[spoiler]Juu: She has a great personality. She's nice and pretty! ^^
and
Little Serenity: A great Girl altogether. She's funny, nice, what more?[/spoiler][/color][/size]
Posted
Awe, no one said me....:bawl:

:bluesweatWell, my crushes for guys goes as followed (no particular order): [b]Ianthestampede and Shaun[/b]

Now only if I was to say I was a lesbian or bi-sexual (which I am not) I would definately say [b]Juu, Raiha, and Kittylyn[/b] but take no seriousness to the chic thing, b/c I am [bold]not[/bold] like that so none of you should feel uncomfortable around me now!!

Love, Kaola :bluesweat
Posted
Nobody said me either...:bawl:

Wow, [b]Kaola Su[/b], your little lesbian/bi crushes would be mine if I were gay! Which i'm not. But Juu, KittyLyn, and Raiha have the greatest personalities and they're nice and they have attitude and they're just great people. :D

I got no guy crushes, tho...no guys really talk to me! Haha..
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Kaola Su [/i]
[B]Now only if I was to say I was a lesbian or bi-sexual (which I am not) I would definately say [b]Juu, Raiha, and Kittylyn[/b] but take no seriousness to the chic thing, b/c I am [b]not[/b] like that so none of you should feel uncomfortable around me now!!
[/B][/QUOTE] [COLOR=royalblue]Now that you mention it.....I should've told you all anyways. I can be considered bi. Which is something I'm rather quiet about. Oh well. I love you Koala! ;)

And really now Terpischore, I'm not exactly gifted with niceness. Just as cloricus if you want to know how bîtchy I can become. But that's mostly with good reason.

I'm quite flattered you know. As for my bi crushes.....

BabyGirl, Pressure [sizzle sizzle, cause she loves me too], and probably....hmm....Raquel.[/COLOR]
Guest dayday
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Majin Buu [/i]
[B]*Looks and makes sure no one is reading* Uhhh well I dont have any crushes but... Stardust is really cool, We talk alot and.. We seem to have ALOT in common, :D , To bad I live in Vermont :( ... Ohh well [/B][/QUOTE]

Ummm actually Stardust put you for her crush. Then me and her started to talk about you to alot. Oops...I should stop now. I'm not good at keeping these kind of secrets.
Posted
Oh, so no ones gonna mention me? :bawl: ....thats alright though....*sniff*....I'll be alright.

Heh, j/k. Anyway, crush on someone eh? Well, first of all, I'm about to commit a little adultry here and say that I have a little crush on my favorite flag twirler, [spoiler]Queen Asuka[/spoiler]. DANG YOU PIRO!! But thats alright though. She's all yours. ^_^

And my other crush would definetly have to be on [spoiler]Juu[/spoiler]. Girl, you're just sooo precious. And so pretty. *claps hands like Momma Klump* Pretty, pretty, pretty. But you know, you do your thang now. Dont want you to feel uncomfortable talkin to me now. ^_^

Uuuh yeah, thats basically it...oh yeah, forgot about my girl [spoiler]Lauren, AKA Yu Yu Hakusho[/spoiler]. Havent seen her around in a good minute, but still. We have soo much in common and everything. Never seen what she looked like, but I can just picture her beauty in my mind. Love ya girl. :D

Now thats it. ^_^
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Subversive [/i]
[B]I did...you must have not looked hard enough. [/B][/QUOTE]


Well, I looked 2 more times after that and, forgive me if I am completely blind, but I still didn't see it....but it makes me feel good that you thought you did (or did)! Also if I have seen a picture of you or talked with you more maybe you can also become one of mine!!!:love:

Also I didn't know you were Raiha....thats cool either way! But yeah you are very attractive for a female and if I were bi or believed in internet relationships maybe I would hit ya up!! LOL

Love, Kaola
Posted
hmm.....2 girls saying their not bi..but yet keep talknig in that what if format....a little 2 much...are you POSSITIVE you are not bi? cause it sounds that way to me
Posted
No, I am not. I am very clear about my sexuality. Though I do find girls attractive I would not do anything to act on it and it isn't the same way I find a guy attractive.

BTW sorry about the aim thing, my cd burner jammed up everything but please im me some other time...I added you to my buddy list but you were gone before I got back...I am really sorry!!
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...