Dragon Warrior Posted January 26, 2011 Posted January 26, 2011 I highly appreciate that being a Star Wars fan myself. You actually do pull off Lando pretty well.
Intru Posted January 26, 2011 Posted January 26, 2011 Yeah we go "all out" on Halloween. Thats the closest to cosplay you will ever get me to do. Here's a real picture of me [img]http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/hs274.snc6/180205_1567138906851_1486770059_31446906_1553370_n.jpg[/img]
Anakoni Stark Posted January 29, 2011 Posted January 29, 2011 [IMG]http://i308.photobucket.com/albums/kk326/T_Stark/derp.jpg[/IMG] [Font="Times New Roman"]I know I hardly ever change but, I thought it'd be nice to share.[/Font]
Lyndy Posted February 4, 2011 Posted February 4, 2011 [color="#556B2F"][size="3"][font="Times New Roman"]I got a haircut! Yeah! Finally! After... maybe a year or more! And I really like this haircut! Without glasses! [img]http://i245.photobucket.com/albums/gg53/lyndy05/HNI_0033.jpg[/img] With glasses! [img]http://i245.photobucket.com/albums/gg53/lyndy05/HNI_0073.jpg[/img] I really like this haircut. :3 But I'm not used to the bangs yet. I keep on thinking I am wearing a hat. -_-[/font][/size][/color]
ItalyBros_PASTA! Posted February 11, 2011 Posted February 11, 2011 Wow Lyndy, you look absolutely beautiful! I on the other hand find my self very ugly, but oh well, we are who we are, and I love myself! (no narcassism intended!) Me and mah kitteh!! [attachment=15022:untitled.jpg] I love beanies! [attachment=15023:untitled2.jpg] PANDA BEANIE!!! [attachment=15024:0119112154.jpg]
Dovahkiin Posted February 11, 2011 Posted February 11, 2011 well, i guess you would like to see the person behind the hands *points to avi* anyway here ya go [img]http://img823.imageshack.us/img823/612/15639212361750812671735.jpg[/img]
Lyndy Posted July 8, 2011 Posted July 8, 2011 (edited) [color="#008080"][font="Times New Roman"][size="3"]I haven't added a picture of me smiling big, so I thought I would change that. Be prepared to be spammed by my face. I've changed a bit in the past few months, so yeah, I guess, i'unno. I'm bored. deleted ahahadeleted decided to add them as attachments instead. didn't really like seeing a picture of myself so big. :I DIE BUCK TEETH. DIE[/size][/font][/color] Edited July 18, 2011 by Elle Jay
Skye Posted July 8, 2011 Posted July 8, 2011 It's been way too long since I posted here. Let's see if I can find something suitable. Before Blue at the Changeling game :D [attachment=15176:DSCN6498.JPG] This Fourth [attachment=15175:DSCN6554.JPG]
P.J. McKrafty Posted July 19, 2011 Posted July 19, 2011 Haven't done this in years. These seem like great examples of my modern day look and apparently the only face I can make.
Stuart Posted July 24, 2011 Posted July 24, 2011 (edited) [center][attachment=15205:myhemmorn.png][/center] [center][attachment=15206:mayhem.png][/center] Edited July 24, 2011 by Stuart
DeLarge Posted July 24, 2011 Posted July 24, 2011 Seems like I should show my face to the world. [attachment=15208:beard and chicken.jpg] The highest level of epic beardage I have been able to reach. Plus chickenhat. [attachment=15207:1 (30).jpg] On stage, looking slightly more like I can take care of myself.
Shwa Posted July 25, 2011 Posted July 25, 2011 Well, might as well hop on the picture bandwagon...whoop! Me with a hat, just moved to Texas in '07 [url="http://i194.photobucket.com/albums/z154/ookami06/n1260494020_917.jpg"]Hat Me[/url] Me with my hair the longest its been since I was 3...also more style to it as well, lol. [url="http://i194.photobucket.com/albums/z154/ookami06/Hair3.jpg"]Hair Me[/url] Me this month in Puerto rico [url="http://i194.photobucket.com/albums/z154/ookami06/DSCN2514.jpg"]Puerto me[/url]
Skye Posted August 15, 2011 Posted August 15, 2011 I HAVE SHORT HAIRS NAO. ADMIRE MAH SEXINESS. [attachment=15215:Photo1454.jpg]
Drizzt Do'urden Posted August 22, 2011 Posted August 22, 2011 [attachment=15219:IMG_7096.jpg]Never posted one on here before...or at least its been ages since I have. Thought I'd post one of me and my little one, [attachment=15219:IMG_7096.jpg]
Boo Posted August 22, 2011 Posted August 22, 2011 [quote name='Drizzt Do'urden' timestamp='1314051750' post='709027'] [attachment=15219:IMG_7096.jpg] [/quote] Gorgeous bairn, man.
Japan Posted August 31, 2011 Posted August 31, 2011 Here are a couple of recent pictures from the summer. I had to get my bangs cut for cosplay so this is how I look now. Also for the last image, my friend enjoys making magic cards out of his friends' pictures so there I am with my friend's Doctor Who plushie. [img]http://a3.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/254674_10150232616566685_510646684_7604502_3083186_n.jpg[/img] [img]http://a4.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/284070_10150321239849434_671354433_9338075_4009396_n.jpg[/img]
chibi-master Posted September 2, 2011 Posted September 2, 2011 Hooray for haircuts and sleepovers~ [attachment=15233:007.JPG]
SaiyanPrincessX Posted September 6, 2011 Posted September 6, 2011 [size="1"]I haven't posted on here in so long. [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v219/SaiyanPrincessX/262881_10150347568655941_545430940_10121026_6963358_n.jpg[/IMG] This is my boyfriend and I at Comic Con in Chicago last month. DeLorean from Back to the Future behind us. I was able to meet Christopher Lloyd that day aswell.[/size]
Vicky Posted September 14, 2011 Posted September 14, 2011 (edited) [url=http://postimage.org/image/bx0k1u2s/][img]http://s3.postimage.org/bx0k1u2s/291580_10150220999257706_695717705_6527511_56255.jpg[/img][/url] Rollin' roll ups 'cause I'm poor like that. Edited September 14, 2011 by Vicky
Allamorph Posted September 14, 2011 Posted September 14, 2011 [quote name='Drizzt Do'urden']Thought I'd post one of me and my little one, [attachment=15219:IMG_7096.jpg][/quote] [FONT=Calibri]ADORABLE BABY[/FONT] [quote name='Vicky'] [url="http://postimage.org/image/bx0k1u2s/"][img]http://s3.postimage.org/bx0k1u2s/291580_10150220999257706_695717705_6527511_56255.jpg[/img][/url] [/quote] [FONT=Calibri]Good Lord, what were you thinking? That t-shirt is horrid. I'm calling Fashion Police.[/FONT]
Vicky Posted September 14, 2011 Posted September 14, 2011 (edited) [quote name='Allamorph' timestamp='1316027847' post='709443'] [FONT=Calibri]Good Lord, what were you thinking? That t-shirt is horrid. I'm calling Fashion Police.[/FONT] [/quote] Shut up, Allamorph! [img]http://herecomesthegirls.co.uk/cxlondon/Faster_Pussycat_Kill_Kill_Girls_T-Shirt.jpg[/img] Clearly no sense of style WHAT SO EVER. You come down Manchester and you say that, boy! You come right down here now! PS I love you. Edited September 14, 2011 by Vicky
Milkycat Posted September 16, 2011 Posted September 16, 2011 [size="3"]I don't think I've [i][b]ever[/b][/i] shared a picture of me. Be kind. ;A; I'm an old lady. Two different hair colors taken about 2-3 months apart. [img]http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c346/tokyomoon/blackorblonde.jpg[/img][/size]
Ellerby Posted September 16, 2011 Posted September 16, 2011 [quote name='Vicky' timestamp='1316020679' post='709437'] [url=http://postimage.org/image/bx0k1u2s/][img]http://s3.postimage.org/bx0k1u2s/291580_10150220999257706_695717705_6527511_56255.jpg[/img][/url] Rollin' roll ups 'cause I'm poor like that. [/quote] [font="Tahoma"][color="#696969"]Bwahahaha, respect for rolling standing up... I always need a solid surface (though tobacco is not my thing). I suppose I'm overdue for a post here. This first one (the most recent) was after a long day of filming so I was really sweaty from all the film lights. I was actually looking at the video camera so I had no idea my picture was being taken. Crazy high quality too. o_o [url=http://img708.imageshack.us/img708/3557/me2hp.jpg]Filming[/url] These next ones are just from a recording session a while back. [url=http://img821.imageshack.us/img821/9493/me3ex.jpg]Recooowdin'[/url] And this is my brother and I at a "fancy dinner party." [url=http://img406.imageshack.us/img406/5995/me4r.jpg]Fancy Shmancy[/url][/color][/font]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now