Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
I liked the second one better really... less emotionally driven until the very end (when I think it mattered most) but both were fantastic characters.
Posted
[quote name='CaNz' date='24 November 2010 - 08:30 PM' timestamp='1290630636' post='702132']
Then you will be crushed with the rest of the federation scum. HAIL ZEON!
[/quote]

[font="Tahoma"][size="2"]Heh, I'm no great fan of the Federation either actually although Unicorn is slowly transforming me into a Neo Zeon fan.

[quote name='Phenom' date='24 November 2010 - 07:55 PM' timestamp='1290628528' post='702128']
Go with Lockon Stratos.

Then again, maybe I should do that.
[/quote]

Meh I like Lockon but there's something about 00's art style that I just don't think suits signatures (I've tried before). Don't get me wrong, Neil is easily my favourite Meister (and Lyle is pretty decent too) but if I were to make a set of anyone it'd be [strike]Char's 00 Clone[/strike] Graham Akre.[/size][/font]
Posted
[quote name='Gavin' date='24 November 2010 - 03:51 PM' timestamp='1290631882' post='702137']
[font="Tahoma"][size="2"]Meh I like Lockon but there's something about 00's art style that I just don't think suits signatures (I've tried before). Don't get me wrong, Neil is easily my favourite Meister (and Lyle is pretty decent too) but if I were to make a set of anyone it'd be [strike]Char's 00 Clone[/strike] Graham Akre.[/size][/font]
[/quote]
I can relate to that one. I had a hard time getting used to 00's artwork. I don't know though, I would think 00 would be perfect for siggies though... But then again, you're more experienced with photoshop (or whatever program you use) than I am. Maybe it's just what I'm seeing in my head. (I would never think big siggies would work for any type of series with weird art)
Posted (edited)
[quote name='Gavin' date='24 November 2010 - 08:15 AM' timestamp='1290604556' post='702100']
[font="Tahoma"][size="2"]The real question is whether or not you're more afraid of the creepy fish-eyed afro guy or what I'll do to you if you're not working diligently and quietly in the next two minutes.[/size][/font]
[/quote]
[url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aURThUaRjCc"]Yes, sir![/url]

[quote name='CaNz' date='24 November 2010 - 03:30 PM' timestamp='1290630636' post='702132']
Then you will be crushed with the rest of the federation scum. HAIL ZEON![/quote]
Bro, I don't think threatening my boss is a very good idea.

Happy OtakuBoards Day!!! :biggrin: Edited by chibi-master
Posted
[quote name='Phenom' date='24 November 2010 - 01:28 PM' timestamp='1290634105' post='702142']
I can relate to that one. I had a hard time getting used to 00's artwork. I don't know though, I would think 00 would be perfect for siggies though... But then again, you're more experienced with photoshop (or whatever program you use) than I am. Maybe it's just what I'm seeing in my head. (I would never think big siggies would work for any type of series with weird art)
[/quote]
I gave it a try... you don't have to use it... i was just experimenting.... but here it is.
[center][img]http://i619.photobucket.com/albums/tt278/PandasQ/lockonTAF.jpg[/img]
[/center]
aaaannd

[center][img]http://i619.photobucket.com/albums/tt278/PandasQ/lock4magus.jpg[/img]
[/center][url="http://i619.photobucket.com/albums/tt278/PandasQ/lock4magus.jpg"]http://i619.photobuc.../lock4magus.jpg[/url]
Posted
wow, i haven't been here for eeeeeooonnnnsss
anyway, happy thanksgiving everyone! :D

yay ya yayaaay!
i'm afraid i have to work on black friday. that's gonna be scary.
and yugioh tournament on the 4th! w00tness!
also i found a figure of my favorite character *_*.
and i need to stop buying stuff. which is what i'll do.
LOLOL.
Posted
So a few weeks ago I had a very frustrating day. To vent, I wrote down my thoughts in a small notebook. However, the thoughts had A LOT of cussing in them since I wanted to let off some steam. Yesterday, my mom found the notebook and now she wants me to see a psychiatrist or something. FML.
Posted
[quote name='chibi-master' date='24 November 2010 - 10:48 PM' timestamp='1290656934' post='702161']
So a few weeks ago I had a very frustrating day. To vent, I wrote down my thoughts in a small notebook. However, the thoughts had A LOT of cussing in them since I wanted to let off some steam. Yesterday, my mom found the notebook and now she wants me to see a psychiatrist or something. FML.
[/quote]
oh, that's awful D:
you were just angry!
and I do that whenever i'm angry too.
nothing wrong with that D:


also, happy thanksgiving everyone <3
enjoy your holiday and/or break
Posted (edited)
This [url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cNAdtkSjSps"]music video[/url] is one of the most awesome music videos I have ever seen. You should totally watch it. And I want to draw Toni from Eisenfunk now. .-. ...but I cannot find one good picture of him to draw...BOO! Edited by Lyndy
Posted
[quote name='Lyndy' date='25 November 2010 - 05:27 PM' timestamp='1290702455' post='702179']
...but I cannot find one good picture of him to draw...BOO!
[/quote]

What's up?

Is this about the cool awesome [URL=http://otakuboards.podbean.com/2010/11/26/ob-podcast-003-un-podcast/]EPISODE 3[/url] of the OtakuBoards Podcast?
Posted
Wait, there was anime talk in here, and I wasn't part of it?? I'm slipping ...

[quote name='Gavin' date='24 November 2010 - 12:51 PM' timestamp='1290631882' post='702137']
[font="Tahoma"][size="2"]Heh, I'm no great fan of the Federation either actually although Unicorn is slowly transforming me into a Neo Zeon fan.[/size][/font]
[/quote]

If anyone would make you a fan of Neo Zeon, it's [url="http://badenbadenlily.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/01/splendid2.jpg"]Haman Karn[/url]. Watch [b]Zeta Gundam[/b]! It's a great series once you get past all the Tomino silliness (people randomly punching each other, silly Engrish, WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANGST, etc.).
Posted
[font="Garamond"]I've entered a ridiculous contest for MBC's youtube audition contest to become the next asian popstar and I would love to harass you all for your vote but I'm not sure if that counts as advertising? ;_; let me know if it's within the rules or not xD trying to hit up all my fave internets hotspotzzzzz.[/font]
Posted
Isn't that what the [url="http://www.otakuboards.com/index.php?/topic/44122-shameless-plugs/page__p__689610__fromsearch__1&#entry689610"]Shameless Plugs thread[/url] is for?
Posted
[quote name='Shinmaru' date='27 November 2010 - 09:25 AM' timestamp='1290878726' post='702218']
Isn't that what the [url="http://www.otakuboards.com/index.php?/topic/44122-shameless-plugs/page__p__689610__fromsearch__1&#entry689610"]Shameless Plugs thread[/url] is for?
[/quote]
[font="Garamond"]oh heyyyyyyyyy I forgot about that.
thanks, sir![/font]
Posted
[quote name='The Professor' date='29 November 2010 - 12:06 AM' timestamp='1291007182' post='702241']
[font="Comic Sans MS"]I have fallen in love with Mandy Moore's lisp. At this point I officially fear myself.[/font]
[/quote]
WAT. You are now required to stay at least 17 feet away from me at all times. Weirdo.
Posted
[quote name='chibi-master' date='28 November 2010 - 11:10 PM' timestamp='1291007436' post='702242']
WAT. You are now required to stay at least 17 feet away from me at all times. Weirdo.
[/quote]

You know, I don't think that's an insult....*picks up chibi and hauls her away as fast as he can*
Posted
[quote name='chibi-master' date='28 November 2010 - 09:10 PM' timestamp='1291007436' post='702242']
WAT. You are now required to stay at least 17 feet away from me at all times. Weirdo.
[/quote]
[font="Comic Sans MS"]You have nothing to fear. I happen to know for a fact that you have perfect diction.[/font]
Posted
[quote name='The Professor' date='29 November 2010 - 01:52 AM' timestamp='1291013572' post='702244']
[font="Comic Sans MS"]You have nothing to fear. I happen to know for a fact that you have perfect diction.[/font]
[/quote]
I know. It's just that Mandy Moore's lisp makes my teeth grind. Your claim to have become enamored with her lisp makes my skin crawl. :blink:
Posted
[color=deeppink]So I was browsing the interwebs, and I found this article about Mark Ruffalo being put on a terror advisory list, and I'm curious so I read it. The article mentions that he was put on this list because of screenings of a movie where he criticized natural gas drilling. However, instead of explaining [i]what exactly[/i] in the movie got him put on the list, or any explanation at all besides "Movie got him put on a terrist list!" it then goes on to describe...

... how him filming sex scenes is awkward for his wife.

I hate internet journalism.[/color]
Posted
[quote name='chibi-master' date='24 November 2010 - 12:16 PM' timestamp='1290597378' post='702098']
*hugs* Don't worry! I'll send you some turkey!
[/quote]

[b] *Hugs* Thanks chibi, that really made my day. :biggrin:

I might have an extra late Thanksgiving dinner though, so everything is good. :) [/b]
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...