Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Boo

Members
  • Posts

    4066
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    52

Everything posted by Boo

  1. Sounds cool. I'm good at short posts. 
  2. Señor O'Taco?
  3. Cool. I'll check it out if it gets on Steam sometime. Square is finally realising again that PC is a huge player, even for control-based gaming. FFXIII came out for Steam a few months ago, and before that they put basically everything from II to VIII on there. I want XII though. :( 
  4. Hipster community loves them some board games and puzzles. If you could figure out the most hipster animes and use puzzles of those as your flagships, I imagine you might get somewhere. 
  5. Why,´erpa derpa!

    1. CaNz

      CaNz

      œææœœæœœœæœœæœœæœœæœæœœœœœæœææœæœœœœœœœœœœææœœœœœæœœœœœææœœœœœœœœœœæœœæœæœœœæœœœœæœœœœœœæææœœœœæœœœœæœœœœœææœæœœœœœœœœœœœœœœœæææœæœææœæœœœœœæœœœææœœœœæœœœæææœææææœœœœœææœœœœæœœæœæœœœœœœææœææææœææææœæœœœœœœæœœæææææœœœææœœæœœœææææœœœœææœœææœœæœœæœœææœœæœœœœœœæœœœœœææœœæææœœœæææœœœæœœœœœæœœœææœœæææææœœœœæææææœœœœœœœæææœæœœæœæœæœœœœæœœœœœæœææææææææœœæœæœœœœœæœœœœœœœœæœæœœœæœæœæœææææœæœææœæœæœæœœœæœæœœæœœæœææœæœ

    2. DeadSeraphim

      DeadSeraphim

      hey. this place blows. find me here: twitter.com/seraphimdead mollyxo.net

    3. Boo
  6. To protect the cyclists from the sun, I don't know. 
  7.     Totes.
  8. I slept instead. 
  9.   [media]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pWocHplIlqk[/media]
  10.   We will get along just fine. 
  11. PRP is dead. Long live Señor Otaku CaNz.   ... Please could you give that title to Shinmaru?
  12. I thought you were going to say porn, but yeah, LoL is more PG. I know some people basically bordering addiciton on DOTA2 which is more or less the same game to me. What made you come back so quickly - just days after futer got banned or deleted or something from OB?
  13. Mewwy Chwismas! 
  14. What are you even saiyan?
  15. I miss [member=futer].
  16. Hehehe, Steel Panther. My room mate's in a band kind of like it.   [video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UWv_BGZ6WQI[/video]    Seen a few of their shows in the past years, of course. Pretty awesome. One time they supported Bam Margera's Fuckface Unstoppable. I took pictures there, as well: Click me.   But for the rest I've recently been at some Glen Hansard gigs and stuff. And stuff.
  17. Honestly, the Hamas are relatively a bunch of kids put next to Israel. Israel has the guns, the organization, decades of Western support, et cetera. Hamas are just one of a few groups that are pissed off, stuck in a rut, and feel obligated to right the wrongs done to them and their country. It probably isn't hard to be antisemitic when you grow up in Palestine, under the big thumb of a nation that was (in your nation's eyes) wrongfully given its land in the first place.   I've seen some footage of what the Israeli army did to a town when they thought the Hamas held one of their soldiers prisoner (turned out to have died in combat), and it isn't pretty. It wasn't a case of "they bombed a school because Hamas was hiding weapons underneath it" because a large part of the town was bombed flat. Most of the Gaza strip doesn't have working electricity or proper water. They get their supplies from Egypt through tunnels. There are basically tunnels everywhere through the Israel area connecting Palestine parts, because there are Israeli walls and fences everywhere separating them. I know several people who visited Israel and/or Palestine, and from what I hear, it's really not easy for Palestinians to grow up and stay positive about a peaceful resolution, especially in the Gaza strip. And that's not even considering the immense pressure from freedom radicals or fanatical imams and their followers.    But both sides are under a constant burden of cultivated fear and hate, constantly being fed by the media and crazy religious people, so I don't see them properly working together sometime soon.   A big thing to consider in the whole situation is that generally on the Israeli side it's rich, well-educated politicians making decisions, whereas on the Hamas side it's poor, hate-fueled radicals making the decisions. Hamas aren't actually the Gaza government. They're a militant organization, based in Gaza. There is an actual State of Palestine, that Gaza falls under. James makes pretty valid points, but I don't think Israel will want to cooperate with what they consider a terrorist organization, (that has quite a list of antisemitic lines in their rule book) and I don't think this same organization would like to patrol borders that violate their people's human rights.   Of course, the whole situation would change much for the better if the whole Israel area would just disappear, and take Iraq and Syria along with it. ******* hell, that Islamic State situation is flying out of control fast. 
  18. You've taken your thing and done your thing with it, and now it really is your thing. Cool. B-) 
  19. Pff, pussy. 
  20. I don't expect anybody to take the time to post more than twice in anything that gets created from this point forward, really, so you'd be part of the in-crowd.
  21. I like discussing things like cognitive linguistics or pedagogics because there are no real answers to the questions raised, but I don't like having discussions where someone is insisting on an untruth, and I know I could back up my arguments with facts. In the last case, I like the option of plopping out some answers via my telephone.    One thing I really don't like about people having all the information of the world at hand, is that I can't use my linguistic background to tell people bullshit etymology anymore. Did you know that "to masturbate" was first used by sailors? "To turbate" was greasing the lumber. And "to confront" comes from the spanish "con fruncir" which means "with frown".    They mIght take the info as an option for a moment, but only until they google "masturbate etymology", or something. Educational background has become worthless since Prof. Google took over the class room. 
  22. I use What's App. :(
×
×
  • Create New...